Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo (11450 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo by texazzpete(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
Chyz*:

'Igbo led coup' today 'Igbo coup' tomorrow then 'Gordon-led Power Rangers coup' next week then the 'Captain Planet and the Planeteers coup' after that. Hey, whatever flies your kite my man.

Translation: "I have no logical answer to your question so I must seek to escape in jest"

I've never understood why you folks will not face the simple facts of life. The spark that ignited the killings in the North was the Nzeogwu coup. is it really a stretch to see how the Nzeogwu coup would have been construed as a deliberate massacre of leading lights from the North?

Tell me, If a group of Northerners claim they are against organized religion in general, yet when they rise up they only slaughter prominent Pastors, the CAN and PFN leadership and one or two Archbishops, will you be blamed for seeing their mission as being targeted at a specific group?
Re: I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo by charlsecy4(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
I am terribly surprised that some ill-informed Nigerians don't know who declared the Civil War (1967 - 1970). Only a scum would think Ojukwu declared the war!
Re: I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo by jamilahbal: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ota Baba, abeg go rest.
Re: I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo by Ninapha(f): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
Kettle telling pot to get washed. OBJ is an over-spent force seeking for relevance.

Even in death Ojukwu would be greater than him in all his life input in Nigeria.

Let him seek for advice on how to manage his sense! mcheew
Re: I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo by T8ksy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
High_Chief:

Trust me, Gowon has a reserved presidential suite in hell already. The likes of Awo are next door to him

@ Bolded,

Yeah right. . . . . . . . as far as i can throw you.

Am sure Ojukwu has just received the key to his own presidential suite in the depth of hell.

His facial hair will definately come in handy grin
Re: I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo by Vallo57(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
High_Chief:

Trust me, Gowon has a reserved presidential suite in hell already. The likes of Awo are next door to him

Lord, be on the look-out for a peanut shaped head-Barry White looking mofo, named Oju-iku. Don't let that good for nothing skunk in, he does not
belong in heaven. Send him to purgatory.
Re: I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo by ikennahill: 2:45am On Mar 05, 2012
IF THE FIRST COUP WAS IBO COUP WHY DID THEY NOT CATCH THE PLOTERS AND KILL THEM,DID THE SO CALLED IBO COUP PLOTERS KILLED ANY CIVILIAN,BUT DANJUMA EVEN AFTER KILLING IRONSI WHO HE WAS JEALOUS OF RIGHT FROM TIME WENT AHEAD TO START KILLING IBOS THAT ARE CIVILLIANS IN THE NORTH THAT NO NOTHING ABOUT MILITARY,AGAINTHAT WAS NOT ENOUGH,THEY WHERE THROWING LIVE PEOPLE INSDE RIVER.SMALL BOYS WEY NO SEE THIS PART OF HISTORY JUST READ AM BUT NEVER KNEW HOW IT FELT TO BE THERE.

OJUKWU NEVER APOLOGIZED AND HE WAS RIGHT NOT TO DO SO.

OBJ IS A JUNIOR TO OJUKWU IN THE ARMY.WE KNOW HE WILL APPOLOGIZE TO HIS SON.
Re: I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo by 1025: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2012
we are expecting this beast to appologise to his son for chopping his wife. to me, obj is morally dead and lacks the standard to advise anyone on morality. no matter what obj thinks of himself, some high way robbers are morally alive than him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Blasts Kaduna Government For Labelling Shiite IMN “insurgent Group” / Its Official: National Assembly To Reconvene On Tuesday; 14th August 2018 / Many Killed As Bandits Hit Yet Another Village In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.