Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Has Living In Nigeria Thought You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Living In Nigeria Thought You? (695 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) / Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? / Thought You Said Buhari Is A General With Liver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Living In Nigeria Thought You? by bodejohn(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2011
Not sure whether this topic has any thing to do with politics but i will just stick it here and it can be moved to the proper thread later.
First, the ground rules, please do not turn this to government bashing or canvasing for any political party as that is not on my mind as i start this topic.

What has living in Nigeria thought you?
I will explain, there are some skills that we have learnt as people living in this country, 9ja.
Like running after molue buses in Lagos, maybe not as before since there are Lagbuses now.

For me the skill i have learnt ranges from driving on rough roads, dogging potholes, repairing my generator myself, using 2 or 3 even 4 sim phones to carrying a portable radio around everywhere i go.

Some of these skills you might not learn if you do not leave here.

What has living in Nigeria thought you?
Re: What Has Living In Nigeria Thought You? by BootyOnMe: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2011
NEVER TO TRUST NIGERIANS!!! wink
That Nigeria is a place for material and spiritual failures! kiss
419 skills? I have not learned and have no plans to learn.
The only skills you can learn in Nigeria is how to be corrupt or 'do ashawo' work!
Not my portion in life! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Richard Branson Opposes The New Anti-gay Law In Nigeria / Akwa Ibom To Link Rivers With Railroad! / $100m Mall Ignites Ikeja, V/i Retail Shopping Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.