Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Your Trusted Soccer Score Bet Site! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Your Trusted Soccer Score Bet Site! (866 Views)

List Of Some Tested And Trusted Private Home Tutors/Teachers In Lagos(directory) / Score Over 100 In Toefl,2200 In Sat, 600 In Gmat And 1400 In Gre. / Upgrade Your Jamb Score To 250 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Trusted Soccer Score Bet Site! by ShredSTAR: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
Dear fellows,

I'll like to introduce you to a tested and trusted soccer bet site: www.soccerscorebet.noblepeaks.org

It's really cool and I think it's hot at the same time considering the stakes that are involved. Soccer fans in Nigeria have an added platform not only to boast about their choice premier league clubs and the like but an awesome opportunity to predict the outcome of listed matches and stand the chance to share good money placed on bet.

There are Bet-Categories A, B, C, and D with Bet-Fees of N500, N1,000, N2,500 and N5,000 respectively. The names and predictions of the first 100 Bet-Registrants recorded are published on the site to place their bet in each bet-category for a listed match. All shortlisted bet-registrants are then expected to deposit their bet-fees into SoccerScoreBet Umpire's official Bank Account two days maximum before the commencement of the match within which time the names of the confirmed Bet-Participants who have made their deposits are published on the site.

After the listed match has been played, the bet-participant winners whose predictions turned out correct shall share the 'Net Total Bet' in their bet-categories which shall be credited into their bank accounts. The balance (11% of the Total Bet) is reserved by the management of SoccerScoreBet.

If you ask me what I think, I think this is cool but there is a serious apathy on the part of most Nigerians when it comes to the issue of 'Trust'. An average Nigerian dis-trusts his fellow Nigerian when it comes to money! Notwithstanding, I believe there are 'Good Nigerians' still who rather than stay idle in this tough times devise avenues and platforms of this nature which can be much fun. For me I love soccer and I can bet on my favourite clubside, or at least for the love of the game. I'll even introduce my friends.

I implore all soccer lovers to patronise the site (www.soccerscorebet.noblepeaks.org), test and see for themselves that it's true and worth its salt, and there is no hidden scam. It's about 'establishing the trust' for all while catching all the fun and anxiety.

Thanks for taking the time.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Offa Post Utme(jamb).two Days To Close. / How Do I Choose A Best Online Essay Writing Service? / dfffgg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.