Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1159584 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dreyton36: 1:40am On Mar 14, 2020
I've cube___it was a good day

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Blue3k(m): 2:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:19am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by OleakUpdate: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2020
Tope Alabi Ft Sola Allyson in Worship Session | MASS 7.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHBlwtjjUdE

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2020
OleakUpdate:
Tope Alabi Ft Sola Allyson in Worship Session | MASS 7.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHBlwtjjUdE
This is really nice.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2020
Cross Worship feat. Osby Berry - So will I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdIOaAvvOp8
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by EliteDude(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
The Blood - MI, (Judah The EP)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
The sacrifice ~ MI abaga
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzMbTtgNb-I

A sassy wannn...I’m a clah-ssy wannnnn

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzMbTtgNb-I

A sassy wannn...I’m a clah-ssy wannnnn

How are you coping with this Coronavirus ish? Many schools/universities and Businesses are closing by the hour. Chinatown reads more like Ghost town currently. Trafalgar Square is as quiet as I have ever seen it. A friend of mine voluntarily works in a Food bank center and they desperately in need of food items. Man it's crazy out there.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by meeky007(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
PreciousRahl:

I'm a fan of hers, I have most of her songs
pls send dat song to me on WhatsApp I cant find d main version 09080753801
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
chic2pimp:

How are you coping with this Coronavirus ish? Many schools/universities and Businesses are closing by the hour. Chinatown reads more like Ghost town currently. Trafalgar Square is as quiet as I have ever seen it. A friend of mine voluntarily works in a Food bank center and they desperately in need of food items. Man it's crazy out there.

Oboy na mandatory work from home all next week o.

CEO called all of us in on Thursday, and told us to keep our unhealthy asses out of her pristine offices Till further notice

My NL activity go ramp up significantly, as will the risk of a ban cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
chic2pimp:

Nothing SUPER major...yet, plenty company emails about things to do going forward, more meetings being held over Skype, some people are going to be working from home. Working from home will be a bit difficult for my team though because we do most of our work on a secret network and a lot of the data I work with is ‘classified’. You?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
nihilistjnr:

CEO called all of us in on Thursday, and told us to keep our unhealthy asses out of her pristine offices Till further notice

Lmao
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2020
Immortal Technique - Obnoxious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LUkErRmHTc

"you know I think it's pathetic and gay when niggas speculate what the f*ck Pac would say,you don't shìt about a dead man's perspective"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Rod Wave

Dark cloud
Poison
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by milanseedorf(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Cold play - champion of the world
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by wheelchairboy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Poor Decisions Wale ft Rick Ross and Lupe Fiasco
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jaqenhghar: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Wahala don happen. One of my work colleagues has come down with what looks like Flu like symptoms. They think it's just the " Flu" but to be on the safe side, everyone that came in contact with Him last week(which is pretty much everyone at work) has been told to self isolate for one week or at the very least till His result come out. He is getting tested tomorrow so it looks like I'll be in my room for at least the next three days.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
ibkayee:

Nothing SUPER major...yet, plenty company emails about things to do going forward, more meetings being held over Skype, some people are going to be working from home. Working from home will be a bit difficult for my team though because we do most of our work on a secret network and a lot of the data I work with is ‘classified’. You?

Well I was going to say things weren't actually that bad at my place of work apart from quite a substantial amount of people choosing to work from Home last friday but alas I was wrong. Just got a phone call(also an Email)about 2 hours ago saying nobody should come to work this week. One of my colleagues at work is currently experiencing "Flu Like"symptoms and as a result we've been told to self isolate for a week or till His result comes out . They don't think it's Corona but they are simply taking precautionary methods.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jaqenhghar: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You don't like some Gaga, Butchy? sad
Naaah. Never have never will cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Naaah. Never have never will cool

Haaaaaaa! So what kind of music do you listen to?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
chic2pimp:

Well I was going to say things weren't actually that bad at my place of work apart from quite a substantial amount of people choosing to work from Home last friday but alas I was wrong. Just got a phone call(also an Email)about 2 hours ago saying nobody should come to work this week. One of my colleagues at work is currently experiencing "Flu Like"symptoms and as a result we've been told to self isolate for a week or till His result comes out . They don't think it's Corona but they are simply taking precautionary methods.
Keep safe this guy, I'll see what they have to say to us tomorrow
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jaqenhghar: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Haaaaaaa! So what kind of music do you listen to?
A little bit of everything depending on my mood but mostly soul and Hip hop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.