Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157765 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Megadeth
Black Sabbath
Slayer
AC/DC
Avenged Sevenfold
Skillet
Def Leppard

Just to name but a few
Def Leppard, but I gravitate more towards grunge groups of the 90's like your Nirvanas, Oasis, Pearl Jams etc

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:15pm On May 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Def Leppard, but I gravitate more towards grunge groups of the 90's like your Nirvanas, Oasis, Pearl Jams etc

Those were the best rock bands of the 90's smiley .Don't sleep on the 70's.They had one my favourite band ever - The Eagles.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 2:31pm On May 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Those were the best rock bands of the 90's smiley .Don't sleep on the 70's.They had one my favourite band ever - The Eagles.
Bro, you are an old head aren't you? grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:43pm On May 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Bro, you are an old head aren't you? grin

Early 90's baby with an unconventional musical taste.Old head?...I guess I am grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:49pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:51pm On May 10, 2020
Millions Miles an Hour - Nickelback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVwTaTEpT8I
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:52pm On May 10, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:55pm On May 10, 2020
Burn It To The Ground - Nickelback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxgeSv88c2w
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by azpekuliar: 5:58pm On May 10, 2020
DriggityDre:

- Paid in Full
- Eric B is President
- I Ain't No Joke
- I Know You Got Soul.
- When I B on Da Mic
The first four songs are from the 1987 album "Paid in Full", featuring Eric B

-It’s been a long time
-Guess who’s back
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
Who knows other ways to subscribe to Apple Music? My GTBank debit card’s not acceptable
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Steady9ja: 7:47pm On May 10, 2020
Promote your Music for free
For all the upcoming artists who has been looking for a way to promote their music online, this is the only best option to do so
Promote your Music for free on www.steady9ja.com. Steady9ja.com a best website for the hustler!
Hustle go pay one day!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by duchaB(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2020
ToyinDipo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezlqGzDo-jM

Gawdammit! Hear PAC giving props to Rap Old school heavy weights..
The good old times are always reminiscent.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Resnik(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2020
Borders - Saint Jhn ft Lenny Kravitz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2020
duchaB:

Gawdammit! Hear PAC giving props to Rap Old school heavy weights..
The good old times are always reminiscent.
Nostalgia
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 9:21pm On May 10, 2020
azpekuliar:

-It’s been a long time
-Guess who’s back
Never heard of them. By Rakim?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 10, 2020
Song: Put That Woman First
Artist: Jaheim

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 7:55am On May 11, 2020
hulkhiharitoz:
Who knows other ways to subscribe to Apple Music? My GTBank debit card’s not acceptable

Go get a dollar ATM card.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by azpekuliar: 8:54am On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

Never heard of them. By Rakim?

Absolutely!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Temmyguru: 10:18am On May 11, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Megadeth
Black Sabbath
Slayer
AC/DC
Avenged Sevenfold
Skillet
Def Leppard

Just to name but a few

AC/DC better guy. Hell's Bells you've heard it right.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nirvana another better guy spotted. Between heart shaped box and lithium which one do you prefer.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 11:59am On May 11, 2020
Ausrichie:

AC/DC better guy. Hell's Bells you've heard it right.

Yeah! the first song off the "Back in Black" album,the best ever album they put out.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 1:20pm On May 11, 2020
azpekuliar:
Absolutely!
Hmm.. I will look for it later. What album was that?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by azpekuliar: 1:48pm On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

Hmm.. I will look for it later. What album was that?

Both tracks are from the “18th letter” album of 1997 which is Rakim’s debut solo album. Matter of fact “It’s been a long time” was produced by DJ Premier. wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 1:50pm On May 11, 2020
azpekuliar:
Both tracks are from the “18th letter” album of 1997 which is Rakim’s debut solo album. Matter of fact “It’s been a long time” was produced by DJ Premier. wink
I'll check it out. Thanks, man.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yeah! the first song off the "Back in Black" album,the best ever album they put out.
Woah. Man the lead singer something Cowell god his voice is damn. If the damned toy phone I have had more space I would have downloaded the full album.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nerroloadedwebf(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2020
Music Audio Single : Frizjay – Marianna >> https://www.nerroloaded.com.ng/2020/05/music-audio-single-frizjay-marianna.html We are totally different, Vibe with us, Listen, Enjoy, Comment, Help share song with your family and also friends

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
Ausrichie:

Woah. Man the lead singer something Cowell god his voice is damn. If the damned toy phone I have had more space I would have downloaded the full album.

Lol @ the voice grin .Get an SD card and enjoy the sound guitar riffs.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 8:28pm On May 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.