Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1160364 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andrewtosin(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

Oh, well I consider myself more of an ambivert than an introvert

I'm not a 'Tokunbo' because I am not back in Nigeria, neither have I actually ever lived there. I was born and brought up abroad and still live abroad
oh my bad.... I was not far from being right sha. Do you understand Yoruba orally?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:27pm On May 14, 2020
meeky007:
I've seen it but I cant download
Hmm, try this website. Put the youtube link into the conversion box to convert it to an mp3

https://www.flvto.biz/en68/youtube-to-mp3/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:28pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
oh my bad.... I was not far from being right sha. Do you understand Yoruba orally?
Yeah I understand more when it's being spoken vs typed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andrewtosin(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

okay dear, enjoy

By the way, what does IBK stand for?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:35pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
okay dear, enjoy

By the way, what does IBK stand for?
Industrial Bank of Korea

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andrewtosin(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

Industrial Bank of Korea
dhuurrrr... You are funny.

I mean your name?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:42pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
dhuurrrr... You are funny.

I mean your name?
Lol Ibikunle
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andrewtosin(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol Ibikunle
Ibk... That's the name of my Alma Mater's SU president in 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 12:53pm On May 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I bomb atomically, Socrates philosophies and hypothesis can't define why I keep dropping these mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery, flee with the lottery possibly they spotted me, battle-scarred shoguns, expose you when my pen hits tremendous, ultraviolet shine blind forensics".- one of hip-hop's greatest verses I tell you. Catch deck on fire again on" For heaven's sake". Slept on Emcee in my opinion

The most underappreciated member of the Wu.His verse on "Above the clouds" is also nice.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:55pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
Ibk... That's the name of my Alma Mater's SU president in 2014
Cool, not an uncommon name
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andrewtosin(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

Cool, not an uncommon name
yeah... Nice chatting with you Ibikunle
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
yeah... Nice chatting with you Ibikunle
Thank you, you too andrew tosin smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andrewtosin(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

Thank you, you too andrew tosin smiley
you are welcome.

Henceforth, I will be your Yoruba tutor... You will be paying me in hard currency wink cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 14, 2020
Badb0y4lyf:
Haaa Jet-li e no Dey gree see fight .. EVIL CULT. Remains is best fighting film
ImmaculateJOE:
Happy Birthday Sir..
Forbidden Kingdom remains my best Chinese movie..
chariisGRACE:
My father is a hero. Twin warriors remains the best.

Lol. It's hard to name the best fighting movie ever, then the movies you named are the unrealistic levitating kungfu type. Although they're all good movies, especially 'Forbidden kingdom', I still watch it.
Jackie Chan does more realistic movies than Jet Li, the only problem with Jackie is his nice guy/don't kill/don't hurt people attitudes. This makes his movies more of comedy than real serious hardcore action movies, but some of his old movies like 'Project A' (part one), 'Armour of god' (where he fought those Amazon women), 'Who am I' and few others are cool.
For Jet Li, I like Fist of Legend, maybe 'Mask' too, 'Unleashed'. Infact I still remember some of his cool movies but can't recollect their titles right now. That 'Fist of legend' is 100 rating. Very realistic fights and good plot, one of his best movies.
For levitating/unrealistic Kung Fu movies, movies like 'sword of destiny', 'wrath of vagra', 'kungfu hustle', ninja assasin movies and some others are ok, although kungfu hustle is one strange movie I don't like grin. There are lots of others, I can't remember right now.

It's hard to remember all action movies I've seen, but out of the ones I still remember, if I really want to pick my best fighting movies, maybe 'True Legend' is one bad ass hardcore fight movie. Then 'Drive 1997' is very ok too. (It's not a popular movie). Then Ipman 1,2 and 4 (I dont really like part 3).
Then 'war of arrows' (It's not a fighting movie). I really like this Korean movie.
Anyway there are lots of cool action movies existing, I can't say I've watched one-quarter of them. And it's even hard to remember half of movies one has watched.

JaceBlaze:

Bruce Lee? The last time I enjoyed a Bruce Lee movie was when we watched movies via VCRs grin I don't think I can sit through it today.Do you still remember those classic Chinese movies whose whole plot is about Kung-fu masters fighting over some meaningless cobra & cats techniques? grin.
I think some of them were just selected because they had a bad ass image.I don't think Stallone & Schwarzenegger are much of great actors.Throw Will Smith in there too,he's just one of those cool kids that got away with everything,his acting can be phony & unconvincing...in my opinion.
Lol, it's also hard for me to sit through those old unrealistic Chinese or Indian movies but Bruce Lee still has some few evergreen movies with impressive fights. Although I don't like his fighting style, as it's more of strength than stunt/effects. All the same some of his movies have pure impressive scenes you would still like to watch today.

DriggityDre:

Aaah. Fist of Legend was mad cool
Psady:
The fist of legend remains my best jet li movie of all time, the movie was lit, does martial moves was superb.The last fight with the army general was superb, can't forget the movie easily .
Khaliyah:

Boss that movie is a pure masterpiece it has 100/100 rating

Yea. Fist of Legend is very excellent movie. Donnie Yen too has his own interesting version called 'Legend of the fist'.

Jet Li's Fearless too is very cool movie especially I like it's cultural and historical stuffs in it. I always have a good feeling when I watch that movie.

But really, I might still pick some Tony Jaa's movies over Chinese movies. Although Jaa is one local guy and his movie plot may suck, especially recent movies, yet some of his old movies have very realistic spectacular fight scenes and stunts e.g Ong bak, then one old movie where he fought a crocodile and mad man is also interesting, I can't remember most of his old movies anymore. His recent 'Protector' movie is bullshit. Howbeit the guy has some good stunt that could make veteran martial artists filled with envy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:11pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
you are welcome.

Henceforth, I will be your Yoruba tutor... You will be paying me in hard currency wink cheesy
Lool no problem wink cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andrewtosin(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool no problem wink cheesy
alright... Enjoy while staying safe

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 2:04pm On May 14, 2020
Light099, you are on point. Nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:16pm On May 14, 2020
light099:

Lol, it's also hard for me to sit through those old unrealistic Chinese or Indian movies but Bruce Lee still has some few evergreen movies with impressive fights. Although I don't like his fighting style, as it's more of strength than stunt/effects. All the same some of his movies have pure impressive scenes you would still like to watch today.

What sets Bruce from the rest is because the guy was an actual Kung-Fu legend.How many "Bruce Lee" movies were actually him btw? the guy died in 1973 but seems more movies of him have come out after that more than they did when he was alive."Enter The Dragon" is decent though.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

What sets Bruce from the rest is because the guy was an actual Kung-Fu legend.How many "Bruce Lee" movies were actually him btw? the guy died in 1973 but seems more movies of him have come out after that more than they did when he was alive."Enter The Dragon" is decent though.

Yea. Lee is a Legend, he brought Chinese martial art into limelight. He's the father of modern Kungfu and the one who introduced kungfu to western movie industry. I'm not too sure but I think he completed around 4 movies before his death, some of other movies, he acted partially in them which were completed and released after his death.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

Eyaaa. Lol.

So, you no learn 'Ya àte fáwéli àti konsonati' from those mean Yoruba teachers? You missed. I still remember one beating the back of my fingers with a three edged 'scale ruler' those days. Lol.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:35pm On May 14, 2020
light099:

Eyaaa. Lol.

So, you no learn 'Ya àte fáwéli àti konsonati' from those mean Yoruba teachers? You missed. I still remember one beating the back of my fingers with a three edged 'scale ruler' those days. Lol.

Sounds like I missed a lot tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:

You did. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by meeky007(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2020

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:08pm On May 14, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 7:26pm On May 14, 2020
light099:

Yea. Lee is a Legend, he brought Chinese martial art into limelight. He's the father of modern Kungfu and the one who introduced kungfu to western movie industry. I'm not too sure but I think he completed around 4 movies before his death, some of other movies, he acted partially in them which were completed and released after his death.

What really killed that guy? I watched his documentary on History one time and I realised the details surrounding his death are very sketchy.I has also being speculated that the guy died from overtraining.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 7:27pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:
hey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:29pm On May 14, 2020
Liposure:
hey
Hey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:
Hey
how was ur day
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:43pm On May 14, 2020
Liposure:
how was ur day
Not bad thanks, yours?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 7:53pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:
Not bad thanks, yours?
good 2 no. Mine was quite eventful.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 7:55pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:
Not bad thanks, yours?
i like ur cheerfulness
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:56pm On May 14, 2020
Liposure:
i like ur cheerfulness
Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.