Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1199820 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sounwave: 3:35am On May 24, 2020
FKA twigs - sad day

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Funjosh(m): 3:52am On May 24, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vilgax: 7:58am On May 24, 2020
Kota the Friend's new album is amazing

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by azpekuliar: 8:07am On May 24, 2020
DriggityDre:

I'll check it out. Thanks, man.

Hi, It’s been a long time (Pun intended wink)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by azpekuliar: 9:16am On May 24, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2020
VickyRotex:
e
Wow. Thank God for you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 10:41am On May 24, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Wow. Thank God for you cool

Thank you, Omoluabi. Happy Sunday cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se7yAkqu3Ek
Totally love this song. Gives you renewed hope and courage to weather whatever storm you're going through.
Happy Sunday to you too Vickyrotex cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 12:26pm On May 24, 2020
Omoluabi16:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se7yAkqu3Ek
Totally love this song. Gives you renewed hope and courage to weather whatever storm you're going through.
Happy Sunday to you too Vickyrotex cheesy

Wow beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. I've never heard this song.

Indeed He is perfect and Always ON TIME! cry cry

"But You're four days late And all hope is gone
Lord we don't understand why you've waited so long
But His way is God's way Not yours or mine
When He's four days late He's still on time "

Thanks, Omoluabi cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 2:58pm On May 24, 2020
azpekuliar:

Hi, It’s been a long time (Pun intended wink)
Lol
I just remembered grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2020
VickyRotex:
There are songs that will forever have an impact in our lives and Living Hope is one of it for me. September 22nd, 2018 is a day I can never forget easily. It's a day I probably would have been a history (you ask, doesn't everyday feel that way?)

Well not to bore anyone, I almost drowned in a Lake and I can never forget that experience. There were 2 songs I was singing while waiting for rescue and while also thinking I may die. Living Hope by Phil Wickham is one. I'll share the other tomorrow by God's grace.

Today as I sit by a similar lake, I remember this song and I am caught up in my emotions and grateful for Life. Grateful for the air I breathe. Grateful that I breathe to worship God.

Short lyrics

Hallelujah, praise the One who set me free
Hallelujah, death has lost its grip on me
You have broken every chain
There's salvation in Your name
Jesus Christ, my living hope

Second song

No Longer Slaves - Bethel music, Jonathan & Melissa Helser

Yes, He drowned my fears in perfect love. I'm no longer a slave to fear.

"From my mother's womb
You have chosen me
Love has called my name
I've been born again
Into your family
Your blood flows through my veins"

@aelai, here you go. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 6:55pm On May 24, 2020
The Real Slim Shady - Eminem

EMINƎM cool

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by investorcj(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2020
Lil peep:life is beautiful
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 9:31pm On May 24, 2020
VickyRotex:

Second song

No Longer Slaves - Bethel music, Jonathan & Melissa Helser

Yes, He drowned my fears in perfect love. I'm no longer a slave to fear.

"From my mother's womb
You have chosen me
Love has called my name
I've been born again
Into your family
Your blood flows through my veins"

@aelai, here you go. cool

Powerful song. A timely reminder of God's love and outstretched hand towards us.
We are no longer slaves, all thanks to Jesus death and resurrection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2020
aelai:

Powerful song. A timely reminder of God's love and outstretched hand towards us.
We are no longer slaves, all thanks to Jesus death and resurrection.

Absolutely!!! Thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ!

Thanks, aelai!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bukatyne(f): 10:04pm On May 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

Just finished listening to When a woman loves - Netherlands X-Factor version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjEtQP56W5Y
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 10:14pm On May 24, 2020
VickyRotex:

Absolutely!!! Thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ!

Thanks, aelai!

You're welcome ma'am.
There goes one of favorite Bible verse grin

I'm open to any song you can recommend o

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 10:30pm On May 24, 2020
aelai:

You're welcome ma'am.
There goes one of favorite Bible verse grin

I'm open to any song you can recommend o

Hahaha that's great to know. cool

lol here's a playlist I wrote for someone about a month ago. Let me know if you run out of these and happy to share more. I don't think you'll run out cos they're evergreen grin but let me know if you need more.

Captivate us is by the Watermark worship team.

Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvteoFiMlg
20 years MMLP, my favourite from the album, long live the GOAT
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 10:36pm On May 24, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hahaha that's great to know. cool

lol here's a playlist I wrote for someone about a month ago. Let me know if you run out of these and happy to share more. I don't think you'll run out cos they're evergreen grin but let me know if you need more.

Captivate us is by the Watermark worship team.

Enjoy!

Thank you very much smiley
I'll get the ones I don't have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 10:44pm On May 24, 2020
aelai:

Thank you very much smiley
I'll get the ones I don't have

Awesome! My pleasure. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 1:13am On May 25, 2020
Run to the Father - Cody Carnes

I run to the Father
I fall into grace
I'm done with the hiding
No reason to wait
And my heart found a surgeon
My soul found a friend
So I'll run to the Father
Again and again

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DriggityDre: 3:55am On May 25, 2020
Criminal - Eminem

Criminal!

'Cos everytime I write a rhyme
These people think it's a crime
To tell 'em what's on my mind

I guess I'm a criminal...

EMINƎM cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2020
Been on a J-pop vibe for a while now

The Oral Cigarettes - Hey Kids!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-o8pTi6vd8
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2020
Linked Horizon - Shinzou wo Sasageyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GdpbWI8y7E
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 9:47am On May 25, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 9:53am On May 25, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:04am On May 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.