Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156849 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cestmoi1(f): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
a moment like this- leona lewis
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zibe(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Unluvable(f): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Never let me go - Florence + The Machine
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2013
Please, you guys posting YouTube videos. Post the name of the song and artist so guys can download it. Not everyone can watch videos.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 5:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Who's That Girl - Eve

You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 17, 2013
Christina Perri...1000 years

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2013
So Danco Samba - Stan Getz

If you don't like mellow jazz 4get about this.

Cookie Jar - Jack Johnson

I love the guitar play on this song cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2013
True Colors - Phil Collins

Posit
ive message about being yourself.

0809ja for life - Praiz

I like this musical advert. Googled the song and got it. Praiz's voice on this one did it for me.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zibe(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2013
Little Things by One Direction

A Beautiful Day - India Arie
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by benedo(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2013
Barry White - I love to sing the songs i sing
Oh sh.....! that number just blew the hell out of my mind, truly they dont make music
like that anymore...Amaaaazing!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 18, 2013
They don't know - Chris Brown ft Aaliyah
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2013
zibe: Little Things by One Direction

A Beautiful Day - India Arie

Nice one. I get the feeling that little things are in the Soul genre. Thanks for sharing. It's been a while since I listened to India Arie.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2013
Ups & Downs - Snoop Dogg (aka Snoop Lion)

This song belies an interesting idea. That contradictions exist and one has to live with that fact. Snoop talks about doing bad stuff in order to do good. I get it. The same way one can sacrifice a body part in order to save a life. Or lie in order to keep his word.

Without You - Airis

About an all-consuming love.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sean Tizzle - Sho le
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sexy Mama - Iyanya ft Wizkid

girl ur dance dey make me craze, girl ur dance dey make me maga,
give it to me jst go down, pass it to me like ronaldo
i gat the power like commando

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KateSpade(f): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vansnickers: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dqgr0wNyPo

1st time noticing Dbanj in the Video.

5:06-5:10
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by seunny4lif(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Let the band play,Kiss no frog-Lucky dube Blame it on money-Dbanj ft Big sean,Snoop lion..Bitch nt f**k problem-Drake,2chainz..Change-2pac
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
Fimisile - Yemi Alade ft Eldee

i dey gabdun body, Sepesepe figure 8, won gbo do ya wa ni photo, omo ma lo ko ba mi
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 20, 2013
coldplay's fan? cool.
Ultrame: Glass Of Water - Coldplay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 20, 2013
bad<remix> wale ft rihanna!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2013
caribchic: Christina Perri...1000 years

babes, you know any hot soca tunes you can introduce a sista to?

I need to get caught up dear. cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
I-Wayne - More Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnGA65Xsd8g
^^ that song is soooooo deep!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
*Kails*:
I-Wayne - More Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnGA65Xsd8g
^^ that song is soooooo deep!!

Gonna download it and comment on it.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Downloading I-Wayne more life.
Downloaded Monkey Business by Black Eyed Peas
Downloaded a couple of Miles Davis tracks.

Listening to

Point Of No Return - Immortal Technique

Nice politically conscious track

Two Bass Hit - Miles Davis & John Coltraine

The instrumentals is okay though I prefer hip-hop. I'm more bothered by the fact that there is no vocals, as in only instruments.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
faakay: Sexy Mama - Iyanya ft Wizkid

girl ur dance dey make me craze, girl ur dance dey make me maga,
give it to me jst go down, pass it to me like ronaldo
i gat the power like commando

Sorry, but Wizkid's track of the same name is better, especially because of the beats.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Sexy Mama - Wizkid

Banging track. Legendary Beatz did well.

More Life - I-Wayne

Nice track. Not surprised it is reggae given who brought it up.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, Modele, Bez, Omawunmi

A song encouraging people to work smart and honest, and crucially, not to indulge in Internet scams.

Omotena - Solid Star

Rocked the airwaves last year.

Like This - Kelly Rowland

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.