Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154769 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MajicManfred(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2021

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Oga Naptu2

Good Morning Sir

Hope the day has been good?

Still following your write-up on Tupac's murder and enjoying it all the way.

However, you'll forgive me as my next request is a big ask and I'll understand if you're not able to treat.

You mentioned dirty cops working for Death Row records which made me remember something I read recently on the RAMPART scandal and a particular corrupt law enforcement officer named Rafael Perez.

Now I know there are corrupt cops everywhere but seems like L.A is always mentioned whenever we have cases of them: especially the time period spanning from the 80s down to early 2000s.

I'm trying to come up with possible reasons why this could be so: maybe because of its gang infested neighborhoods or proximity to Mexico and the illegal drug trade. I'm also thinking the weather/high population of California could also be a factor here but why Los Angeles in particular.

Forgive me if I'll make you deviate from the main topic of discourse.

Your reply appreciated.
See the movie City of Lies, it's about late Russell Poole who almost uncovered 2Pac and Biggie's murder, but government won't allow him to prevent bankrupting the city, so they killed him.
http://centurycity.news/the-story-of-suge-knight-and-russell-poole-p1215-217.htm
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/lapd/interviews/poole.html
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SynecticsLAB1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Guchi - Jennifer Lyrics Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwHbfEnL3qk
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Viking007(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
This ruger's bounce is something else

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Oceni(f): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Terrain You still do
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by WorWorBoy: 5:18am On Jun 09, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by emmyvic2: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU0HIbF2cVU&feature=youtu.be

THE NAME OF JESUS LYRICAL VIDEO BY EMMY VIC
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Break Up Song by Little Mix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zte1KtYNx6Y
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cousin9999: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yuri Da Cunha - Regressa
Yuri Da Cunha - Tu Es O Amor
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cousin9999: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 2:52am On Jun 11, 2021
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingACK(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
God'stime is the best
by Kingsgri
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iamleumas: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
For many people, listening to music, any kind of music is an activity that they participate in on a daily basis. Gospel music, in particular, has a soothing and calming effect that affects the brain positively. Gospel songs can elevate your mood, and the lyrics have a way of elevating your spirituality to the next level. When the jagged edges of life are affecting you, gospel music can soften your problems and water down your stress levels. This is because gospel music acknowledges the frustrations of daily life, and it gives encouragement that makes it easy to move forward.

Music tames the savage beast – and none more so than gospel music. Here are 5 reasons why you should definitely consider broadening your musical boundaries with it.

1. Music That Transcends Boundaries Of Age And Generations
Gospel music is family friendly, which means that your kids will not stumble across inappropriate messages or content. Composers of gospel music have to create music that is line with Christian values and expectations. To protect your family and instill values in your children, listening to gospel music at home plays a critical role in teaching important lessons on morality and respect – as well as common truths we all share as human beings.

2. Enriching To Both Ear, Soul, Heart, And Mind
Listening to gospel music is not only entertaining, but it can also be a source of enrichment. Gospel music tends to be inspirational and it can feed your soul to its very core. This strengthens your faith and spirituality, which provides a good foundation for your spiritual growth.

3. Music To Find Balance
Gospel music provides a way for people to maintain balance in their lives. Music allows people to uphold a balance between their career, faith, family and daily lives. Gospel music allows individuals to stay at an even keel; the right song can deliver the perfect message that can help when things appear off balance. Gospel music can also re-center you, allowing you to focus and move on even when things appear bleak and hopeless. Want to take up the equilibration up a notch? Using an essential oil diffuser creates the right atmosphere along with the music – making for a powerful experience.

4. Just A Closer Walk With The Lord
In regards to Christian music or any worship songs, the lyrics and the message included can go a long way in helping to strengthen an individual’s faith in God. Gospel music allows you to feel in touch with a higher power and can help to make you feel closer to Him and more devout.

5. Music To Keep You Woke
Gospel music reminds Christians of the secular world that they live in, which helps to remind them that there is a higher power at work. The music also helps to keep Christians self-aware and more connected to their spirituality.
This point cannot be belabored on enough – regardless of your faith, there is always something to learn by learning about OTHERS’ faith. There’s always something to take away from listening to gospel music and the stories of the people who wrote, sang, and literally lived their art.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Raalsalghul: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Tupac: Teardrops and Closed Caskets

This is Tupac's best song in my own opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9xRw9hF3WA
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cousin9999: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Angolan music. I'm not sure what the genre is, but there's a lot of yelling and it's fabulous.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by emmyvic2: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2fEDqY9uC0
Listening to this great Akwa Ibom song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Colton Dixon √

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RandomG(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you need a songwriter or Lyricist
Just reply to this comment
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cousin9999: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Anna Joyce (semba/kizomba singer)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cousin9999: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
CEF Tanzy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by solidokb96(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Solido-kb appreciation
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by solidokb96(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by thepartyforum(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
OLORUN TO GA (The magnificent God) By MINISTER OLAMIDE TOSEH is still trending on Audiomack. If you haven't download the song,you are missing.

Click on this link �to download.

https://audiomack.com/aladewura-gospel-plug/song/olorun-to-ga-the-magnificent-god

For event booking contact 08100044988
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by budaatum: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Faboosuarez(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
SYML... The war
SYML. where's my love
SYML.. Wildfire
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Viking007(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Viking007(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.