Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1161447 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Okay I'm really surprised that you know Proverb.You tried listening to the "Book of Proverb" album?
That's a classic right there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
That's a classic right there

Yes,too bad it came out at a time when SA Hip hop was still being ridiculed by Kwaito artists.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

heartbeat
ihave a dream
women
marry me

my fav joints in the album

have you jamd "the read tape"?

Damn you're a certified head because those are the best songs on that album,in fact you just made me wanna go and download the album. smiley

No,I haven't listened to Proverb in a loooong time.I'll check it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Candidlady: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Damn you're a certified head because those are the best songs on that album,in fact you just made me wanna go and download the album. smiley

No,I haven't listened to Proverb in a loooong time.I'll check it out.

so what songs do you listen to now? Omalhay? Ckay? Fireboy? Lol

do you fvck with pharoah monch and masta ace?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yes,too bad it came out at a time when SA Hip hop was still being ridiculed by Kwaito artists.
Yeah, but even then it had a cult following. I remember when i used to gi to Slaghuis at Diepkloof for hip hop sessions, they used to bump this. I could argue and say there were more hardcore hip_hop fans then than now.

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

so what songs do you listen to now? Omalhay? Ckay? Fireboy? Lol

do you fvck with pharoah monch and masta ace?

I don't listen to Afrobeat lol

I Bleep with with them heavy,especially Pharaoh.Any new guys from the underground you listen to?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TMKsouth: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Guys, did u see Black Coffee is nominated for a Grammy in the Dance/Electronic section. This time we came out of the World Music category and are now competing with the real OGs cool cool cool

cc IronGalaxy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Candidlady: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I don't listen to Afrobeat lol

I Bleep with with them heavy,especially Pharaoh.Any new guys from the underground you listen to?

nah

you got any? Help a sister out please

Nb: theres this love ihave got for uk rappers. They dope too!!

had an arguement with a friend one time like that, he kept saying m.i is the dopest in africa and am like "is mode9 dead"?

our industry here is rubbish cant find one single female rapper! Shasha dead! Bouqie(pardon the spelling) dead. Me as a lady tryna rap am seen as a drug addict lol

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yeah, but even then it had a cult following. I remember when i used to gi to Slaghuis at Diepkloof for hip hop sessions, they used to bump this. I could argue and say there were more hardcore hip_hop fans then than now.

Yeah it did have it, probably part of the reason Kwaito labels were feeling threatened.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
I'm listening to ' Rather be ' by Clean Bandits and Jess Glyne.
Used to be one of my faves back in 2014. Playlist back-to-back.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Guys, did u see Black Coffee is nominated for a Grammy in the Dance/Electronic section. This time we came out of the World Music category and are now competing with the real OGs cool cool cool

cc IronGalaxy
I say it is proof to the versatility of our music. At the time where amapiano is burning up the charts they nominate a dance/electronic artist. He deserves it

4 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

nah

you got any? Help a sister out please

Nb: theres this love ihave got for uk rappers. They dope too!!

had an arguement with a friend one time like that, he kept saying m.i is the dopest in africa and am like "is mode9 dead"?

our industry here is rubbish cant find one single female rapper! Shasha dead! Bouqie(pardon the spelling) dead. Me as a lady tryna rap am seen as a drug addict lol

Benny tha Butcher,Westside Gunn,Joey Badass,Bishop Nehru.

I don't know much about UK hip hop unfortunately

Mode9 is from Botswana cheesy a neighbor right there.LoL they call you a drug for trying to pursue something you love? Chai
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

cc IronGalaxy

Black Coffee is the real MVP cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Candidlady: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Benny tha Butcher,Westside Gunn,Joey Badass,Bishop Nehru.

I don't know much about UK hip hop unfortunately

Mode9 is from Botswana cheesy a neighbor right there.LoL they call you a drug for trying to pursue something you love? Chai

yeah! You naija parents and their mentality! My oldman had to dispose the karaoke machine we had then. Always saying "is this what you wanna do with your life"?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TMKsouth: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Black Coffee is the real MVP cheesy

Definitely most paid African artist at the moment cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Definitely most paid African artist at the moment cool
Guys, coffee"s got money like that vele?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TMKsouth: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Guys, coffee"s got money like that vele?

He's richer than Nigeria's top 3 artists combined.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

But he's not flashy flashy neh? I like that about him, he's a chilled guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by samorobo: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

A blog written by a SAns. What do you expect?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TMKsouth: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
samorobo:

A blog written by a SAns. What do you expect?

Here's a Nigerian blog...

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Candidlady: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Breathe by iron solomon
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

I hope you do know that most of those figures in dollars are usually over-exaggerated.
Timaya , 12 million dollars ke?
Its not the true picture of things for most of them.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Anyway, @ the topic
Listening to " firebomb " by Rihanna.
I've deleted this song down the line for several years , only for me to find myself downloading it again and again. There no escaping this song for me. cheesy
The lyrics, it spoke about my experience during my relationship sagas back when I first heard it. Also, just liked the energy the song gave out.

" Seems cold but baby no, it doesn't have to be, microwavinga metal tragedy. Watching it burn is so......" One of my fave parts of the song.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Roland17(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Abeg, who get a link to this Lil Wayne's song: You Da Shit

Been searching for this song, I no see.

Abeg make someone help me with a link.

I hail y'all.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Ghostface Killah - Back like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zUDcdH3OI4

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
JaceBlaze:
Ghostface Killah - Back like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zUDcdH3OI4
Ah Fishscale, one of my favorite albums. This type of music makes me so nostalgic.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Ah Fishscale, one of my favorite albums. This type of music makes me so nostalgic.

Ahh man 2006 smiley Fishscale was a dope album.GFK has one of the cleanest catalogue in hip hop tbh.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Walk with me by Bella Thorne wink

I really need love in my life

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.