Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158232 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Lol You're welcome! KPK is still a banger but I have moved on from it now. I'm feeling Zinoleesky these days like -

No more condition
Personal
Many roads

and some doses of bnxn

Minz - Wowo/ Skin / Story - Inconsistent talent
I’ll check these out, thank you smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Lol You're welcome! KPK is still a banger but I have moved on from it now. I'm feeling Zinoleesky these days like -

No more condition
Personal
Many roads

and some doses of bnxn

Minz - Wowo/ Skin / Story - Inconsistent talent
Thanks again

Jams, my favs are Personal and Wowo

I’m sure you’ve heard Freaky by Fasina (Feat. Minz)? Old song but it’s what introduced me to Minz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by wonlasewonimi: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:

Thanks again

Jams, my favs are Personal and Wowo

I’m sure you’ve heard Freaky by Fasina (Feat. Minz)? Old song but it’s what introduced me to Minz
I know that Fasina guy too very inconsistent.. He made me like oladapo - iskaba cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

I know that Fasina guy too very inconsistent.. He made me like oladapo - iskaba cool
Jam cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Isakaba - Oladapo

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:
Isakaba - Oladapo
Afefe ti fe atiri furo adiye
Oun ti mo se ni won ti fe ba mi je
Don't talk to me se bon ti ba mi je
Don't talk to me ki lo fe ba mi re

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Godwin5766(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Ella mai ft latto- didn't say
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Afefe ti fe atiri furo adiye
Oun ti mo se ni won ti fe ba mi je
Don't talk to me se bon ti ba mi je
Don't talk to me ki lo fe ba mi re
Da fvck is this
undecided undecided
Are you rhyming or rapping
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Da fvck is this
undecided undecided
Are you rhyming or rapping
Go listen to the song this guy tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Go listen to the song this guy tongue
Title?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Title?
Isakaba by Oladapo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Isakaba by Oladapo
Nice Beat
The lyrics men couldn't relate

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Nice Beat
The lyrics men couldn't relate
Do I even know half of what’s being said lmao, I like the beat too
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
ogunara:
IDG -ASA FT WIZKID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rdq_5hlDxw
This cooking. I must taste it

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by achorladey: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Who remember song or the album of a song BY YINKA AYEFELE the lyrics goes thus.......

Isale ti sun mi, aye nbe loke jeje mi ni mo duro mi mi o toro aguntan lowo re gbe mi lo si ibi giga oluwa jo wa o.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Demons by imagine dragons
Radioactive bt imagine dragons
Ride by twenty1 pilots
In my heart bt tupac
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrColdsweat: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lupe fiasco: Drill music in zion.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrColdsweat: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
JaceBlaze:
Nas - Legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmjKiQLPQ4I

This guy doesn't even owe us anything at this point but here are being blessed by him. embarassed smiley
To be the greatest is lonely but it chose me I take it.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Silentgroper(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
JaceBlaze:
Nas - Legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmjKiQLPQ4I

This guy doesn't even owe us anything at this point but here are being blessed by him. embarassed smiley
nas -- book of rhymes .

This is one funny rap song

"Oh shit, Tina. I've been looking for that bitch's number"

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Silentgroper(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Teyanna taylor ft meekmill ft Rick Ross

Made it from nothing

Didn't know teyanna sings and her voice ??

Glorious as fvck and she a fvcking hottie...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Silentgroper:
nas -- book of rhymes .

This is one funny rap song

"Oh shit, Tina. I've been looking for that bitch's number"

Lol from God's Son.The album that introduced me to Nas.

God's Son album was a great album it just that people were mentally still stuck in 94 to appreciate the 2000's Nas.That
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
MrColdsweat:

To be the greatest is lonely but it chose me I take it.

Yessir smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Silentgroper(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Lol from God's Son.The album that introduced me to Nas.

God's Son album was a great album it just that people were mentally still stuck in 94 to appreciate the 2000's Nas.That
yeahh.. The album is lit...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VibesTheAlpha: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Listening to this banger beat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__P-64bPEYE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by vintu: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2023
Viewing solfa notation of cough by kizz daniel on Solfa Oracle youTube channel. The only channel where afrobeat music etc is well written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZD-6vzy6kc
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by EdwardDean: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ride or Die tongue
I consider it one of the [url=https:https://naijacrawl.com//]Best naija song[/url].

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.