Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1168286 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben:
hope i kept my promise..... #making-it-snappy. grin
Snappy as in?.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:
Snappy as in?.
our conversation.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: our conversation.

Offcourse grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Offcourse grin grin
*yawns*

i gotta sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: *yawns*

i gotta sleep.

Okay; Goodnight then....Take care
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Okay; Goodnight then....Take care
play me a solo music grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: play me a solo music grin

#Major side eye#
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

#Major side eye#
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: kiss kiss

Friendly kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cocoberry(f): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fireworks By R.Kelly.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Idioteque - Radiohead!

…I'll laugh until my head comes off
I'll swallow till I burst
Until I burst
Until I …
smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Stadium Arcadium - Red hot Chili Peppers! cool

…Alone inside my forest room and it ’s
stormy
I never thought I ’d be in bloom
But this is where I start…
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Come As You Are - Nirvana! smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danhumprey: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Nope!!...Danhumprey
Huh?undecided

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danhumprey: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

For a sec, i actually did think I typed that....Well, I love Glitest too.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Stained Glass Masquerade - Casting Crowns! smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Before Tomorrow Comes - Alter Bridge!

Does anyone care, it ain't right what we're doing?
Does anyone care, it ain't right where we're going?
Does anyone dare justify how we're living?
Does anyone here care at all?

Very positive song smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sympathetic - Seether! cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringrin

I know; wish you success in our exams...Good luck dear.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Danhumprey: Huh?undecided

Yimu
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Right here - sTAinD! smiley

The guitar gives me chills smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

Yimu
hi dear, am so sad today. cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
sameer1212: hi dear, am so sad today. cry

So I'm I; along with millions of Man Utd fans...Shhs happens...Let's pray and hope we'll have a better luck next season, and the one's after.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
glitest:

So I'm I; along with millions of Man Utd fans...Shhs happens...Let's pray and hope we'll have a better luck next season, and the one's after.
yh dear dats true kam. i hv to go n hang out wit frends so dat d sadness wil be ova sha. kind of feeling beta now.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
sameer1212: yh dear dats true kam. i hv to go n hang out wit frends so dat d sadness wil be ova sha. kind of feeling beta now.

Yep!!..You do that.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2014
glitest:

Yep!!..You do that.
yh. so hw u today?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2014
Snow (Hey Ohh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmXLzY8kbYA

The more I see the less I know
The more I like to let it go, hey oh. . .Wooooaaah!
Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow
Privately divided by a world so undecided and there's nowhere to go
In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow
Running through the field where all my tracks will
Be concealed and there's nowhere to go…

My second best song from RHCP next to Californication.I've got my own snow! grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by dadoctore(m): 4:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Fourcade: Snow (Hey Ohh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmXLzY8kbYA

The more I see the less I know
The more I like to let it go, hey oh. . .Wooooaaah!
Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow
Privately divided by a world so undecided and there's nowhere to go
In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow
Running through the field where all my tracks will
Be concealed and there's nowhere to go…

My second best song from RHCP next to Californication.I've got my own snow! grin
Fortune faded cms 1st for me n then Californication a close 2nd
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by dadoctore(m): 5:08am On Aug 17, 2014
Behind curtain by Chronixx(atm tho)
"Dem would a waan mi charge fi murder
Accuse mi fi tinz weh mi neva yet heard a
But mi naw play fi chop off the friendship
Before d linkage go no further
Some a dem will sell you out fi a burger
Waan paint yuh white tees inna red, dem a Berger
Some a dem switch an go snitch
An waan yo get stitch
Mi haffi wonder if the bwoy dem a Sergeant"

Mad lyrics talking bout hw a childhood friend could turn to be ur undoing.track also relates to me personally
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2014
He never sleeps - Don moen
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2014
Song: Devoted
Artist:Citipointe Live
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Song: All of me
Artist: Matt Hammitt

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1217) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.