Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1161712 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cap28: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm listening to this great Igbo classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikzPf8gI6qg

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickyginika(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sean tizzle-_Perfect gentleman
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nastydroid(m): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Britney spears-i wanna go
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by debosola(f): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2014
My current play list

*I'm with U by avril lavigne

*Fly away by Jojo

*Have U ever by Brandy

*How Long&Peny Lover by Lionel Richie

*Never Alone by Ballow girls

*Can u stand the rain by New Edition (classic)

*Rendezvous by Craig David

*Suitcase by Emeli Sande

*Sweet Love by Chris brown

*Die for U by Chris brown

*Tender Heart by Lionel Richie

*Lost Children by Michael Jackson (Dedicate this to the missing Chibok girls)

*Viva Forever by Spice girls

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2014
HeyChiko: Yayyy my song!!! This may well be my favourite Rihanna song ever..
It's getting Coyote ugly up in here, no Tyra....;It's only up from here, no downward spiral!
Yeah! Riri is just the best, waitin' on her 8th album cheesy

Zimbabwe-Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tj7Nta3Ifo

Chainless-Tinashe kiss

Uh! How ya feel, when I come through lookin so fly? Prettier than your biitch. tongue
Gotta try to catch a niggas eye, I'll take your man like, ey hoe, watch this! cheesy
I'm not lookin at you undecided Tryna live it up. Just doing my own thing. cool
So high, what ya gon' do? tongue
Pop another bottle boy, fill up my drink. cheesy

Throw it in the bag, rip the tag
Whats good? tongue
Making bitches mad, cuz I'm bad tongue
Whats good?
Getting money outta fools, shamless
Whats good?
Kinda feelin loose, chainless
Whats good?......
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ayox2003: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2014
>
Solitude by Karunesh.

Great song for Meditation!

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Solitude/4u2Jxq?src=5

About the Composer - Karunesh
Karunesh (करुणेश, "Compassion"; born Bruno Reuter in 1956) is a Germany-born New Age music and Ambient music musician. His music has strong Music of India influences prevalent throughout, with liberal use of Indian instruments, such as the sitar. Karunesh was born in Cologne, Germany in 1956. Although he had been drawn to music as a child and played in bands as a teenager, he chose to study graphic design as a career. However, after obtaining his degree, Karunesh was involved in a serious motorcycle accident. His brush with death prompted him to choose music as a career instead of graphic design. He rethought his life and and traveled in 1979 to India, where he met Osho (Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh) in his ashram in Pune. He became initiated and took on a new spiritual name, Karunesh (meaning "compassion" in Sanskrit). Back in Germany, Karunesh lived in the Rajneesh commune of Hamburg for five years. There he came in contact with musicians from all over the world and developed an eclectic style of music. In 1984, Karunesh released his first album, entitled Sounds of the Heart. His next albums were Colors Of Light (1987) and Sky's Beyond (1989). Karunesh has lived on Maui, in the U.S. state of Hawaii, since 1992.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karunesh

Frawzey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Keri Hilson - I Like
and the world around us won't stop turning tonight [ I like...I like ]
i'm losing control right now & I feel it's right [ I like...I like ]
We caught in this moment...I won't let you go [ I like ]
and the world around us won't stop turning tonight
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2014
We Are Here = Alicia Keys

God knows I'm still in love with this woman
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chris brown ft. Jhene aiko - Drunk textin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Drake - Tuesday
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hold you down - Chris brown & August Alsina
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ifyn4real: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Happy People - Arrested Development
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kemifunke: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
super by olukemi funke
highest praise by olukemi funke
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Trey songz- Smartphones

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Next- Seyvn streeter ft kid ink.

How come my ex boyfriend be my next boyfriend? I need to know. ..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by debosola(f): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Smartphones- Trey Songz

'Time is not on our side......smartphones dumb shit'
I love this song

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
My everything-Ariana Grande
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yemstok(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Smartphones by Trey Songz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lmao! Err'one listening to smartphones by Trey songz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sExF5B4G-U

I'm listening to it too! One of my best out of the trigga album
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by winbyforce: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
''I believe''- Blessed union of souls.

This oldie just came to mind today,dunno why. Maybe its d killings I'm seeing on TV or my myocardial issues. *moody tins* sad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Westlife-Queen of my heart

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nicki Minaj- Pills n Portion.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.