Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1166131 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
T.I ft CHRIS BROWN - GET BACK UP.

This song has being on my system since 2010, anytime i select it among my playlist it always hit me really hard like it was sang yesterday.

T.i sang the song just after he was released from prison where he served a
sentence on weapons charges.

And he featured Chris Brown who also struggled with having to live an imperfect life on the spotlight, after assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna. That same year

The song is about sticking up and being
positive. Not leting peoples word to pull you down, you just
ignore them and get back up.

T.I. acknowledges his past mistakes but
adds he is only human and criticizes his
haters for passing judgment on him

next is RICK ROSE Aston Martin Music (Ft. Chrisette Michele & Drake)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Natalie grant - burn bright
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hill song - arms open wide .
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Extravagant love by casting crowns.I have been crying since cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chibwike(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ojb ft ice prince-searching rmx
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
sweetylicious:
Extravagant love by casting crowns.I have been crying since cry

lol smiley , why is that?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elantracey:

lol smiley , why is that?
The lyrics make sense cry.Pls endeavour to listen to it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
sweetylicious:
The lyrics make sense cry.Pls endeavour to listen to it

Its one of my best songs , even if I just wake up from sleep I'll still be able to sing it correctly , I just want to know what actually in the song made you cry ?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 2:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Omawumi - Serious love nwatintin smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bilany(f): 3:06am On Oct 06, 2014
missterious:

Angel haze is d.o.p.e. smiley Better than Nicki or Iggy in fact.
I was beginning to think I'm the only one who feels that way.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Bilany:
I was beginning to think I'm the only one who feels that way.

Lol. You're not. I love Nicki but have you heard Angel Haze's Cleaning out my closet? She's awesome.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 3:53am On Oct 06, 2014
#SaySomething - by A Great Big World #whatasong #heartbreakertrack #soulfulslams #blam love this song! First heard it early this year, but now have it in my library and it's on replay. Darn, those vocals.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2014
august alsina __no love ft nicki minaj
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Dammy Krane - Amin

Eledumare enlarge our coast, I love this hit cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Avicii - Wake Me Up

Jeez! This track has still got an effect on me.

''All this time I was finding myself.
And I didn't know I was lost.
So wake me up when it's all over.
When I'm wiser and I'm older.
All this time I was finding myself.
And I didn't know I was lost''
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2014
meghan trainor___all about that bass
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

Its one of my best songs , even if I just wake up from sleep I'll still be able to sing it correctly , I just want to know what actually in the song made you cry ?
spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin.No greater love have I ever known.Your friendship is intimate.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2014
Jason Derulo - Whatcha say
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tymax(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2014
Correct Oh! - Charras ft Terry G

...Oya eh! Baby correct o! Baby baby baby you set o! Baby you sweet o! Baby baby baby... Omo ti mo n nawo le lori to tun s'asana!...

Eeeh!!! See groove grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bilany(f): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2014
missterious:

Lol. You're not. I love Nicki but have you heard Angel Haze's Cleaning out my closet? She's awesome.
I'm going to download it, have u heard her "New York"? She's all levels of awesome. Nicki is good but Angel Haze is on another level, Iggy so badly just wants to be there.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
DMX ft sisqo-what those b*tches want from Mah niqqa tongue grin cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
A friend of mine's signature, reminded me of this song. Its been eons since I last heard it..
Np: Eminem - Space Bound
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
missterious:

And to think I knew nothing about this lady before now! Just ran a quick search on her. Raeen Roes Wilson, born july 10, 1991 [ pretty young if you ask me...I mean compared to the Lil kims of this world ], better known by her stage name Angel haze is a blah blah blah. Sad to know..she waz sexually abused @ some point in her life hence the song cleaning out my closet. Speaking of....I'd have to look for a better adjective...cos awesome isn't just it. I became disgusted @ some point..listening to the song tho [ if u know what I mean ]...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bilany:
I'm going to download it, have u heard her "New York"? She's all levels of awesome. Nicki is good but Angel Haze is on another level, Iggy so badly just wants to be there.

Lemme download it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
HeyChiko:
And to think I knew nothing about this lady before now! Just ran a quick search on her. Raeen Roes Wilson, born july 10, 1991 [ pretty young if you ask me...I mean compared to the Lil kims of this world ], better known by her stage name Angel haze is a blah blah blah. Sad to know..she waz sexually abused @ some point in her life hence the song cleaning out my closet..

Speaking of....I'd have to look for a better adjective...cos awesome isn't just it. I waz disgusted @ some point in the song tho [ if u know what I mean ]...

The song is awesomely weird. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
missterious:

The song is awesomely weird. grin
Her storytelling skill was [is] awesome! Say hello to Angel Haze's newest fan. Could you kindly recommend me more of her songs?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
HeyChiko:
Her storytelling skill was [is] awesome! Say hello to Angel Haze's newest fan. Could you kindly recommend me more of her songs?

New york (Thanks, bilany)
Werking girls
No church in the wild
Battle cry
Castle on a cloud
No bueno
Drunk in love

I wanna download others

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rapzino: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
snowprince07:
DMX ft sisqo-what those b*tches want from Mah niqqa tongue grin cheesy
lol, oya name them joor!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rapzino:
lol, oya name them joor!
brb tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rapzino: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
snowprince07:
brb tongue
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1217) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.