Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1161560 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nastydroid(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
T.i ft lil wayne-ball

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bawss1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Man of The Year by Schoolboy Q
What They Want also by Schoolboy Q

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2014
ArtanK:

LOL have you heard that cringy song made by two Nairobi fobs who call themselves Baldons and Lil Baliil
I'm not gonna post it here because it is too much ceeb but you can youtube it. Wallahi I caught myself singing that song the other day, I paused for a hot second and cursed their crap song. tongue

No, but I believe you lol. KenSos have a propensity for shooting out the most fobtastic fanaaniin. Waliba mararka qaarkood magacyaha ey wataan aa cajiib eh. Like I know there's mid o ladaho 'warya wow', like wth tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 1:32am On Oct 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

No, but I believe you lol. KenSos have a propensity for shooting out the most fobtastic fanaaniin. Waliba mararka qaarkood magacyaha ey wataan aa cajiib eh. Like I know there's mid o ladaho 'warya wow', like wth tongue

Warya wow lmfao so typical laakin waxa u daran darka ey xirtaan hijab with bandanas and the boys wear dar ku deeggan grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 19, 2014
ArtanK:

Warya wow lmfao so typical laakin waxa u daran darka ey xirtaan hijab with bandanas and the boys wear dar ku deeggan grin

Lol, that I did not know. Sounds like you've been?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 1:49am On Oct 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, that I did not know. Sounds like you've been?

I have and I can tell you the infamous Islii is a foul place ha iisku taggin tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 19, 2014
ArtanK:

I have and I can tell you the infamous Islii is a foul place ha iisku taggin tongue

That's too bad. Ok, ma tagaayi smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 3:12am On Oct 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

That's too bad. Ok, ma tagaayi smiley

Si fiican tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaSopljm410

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 19, 2014
ArtanK:

Si fiican tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaSopljm410

Ayyy, fellow gayfish turned Yeezus supporter? cheesy Nice! I guess we're 'devolving' back to when he just wanted the $$$, but I like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E58qLXBfLrs

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by winbyforce: 4:19am On Oct 19, 2014
''Always pray for you''- Nosa

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by winbyforce: 5:03am On Oct 19, 2014
[f l a s h=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZysHdHNC0q4[/f l a s h]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Ayyy, fellow gayfish turned Yeezus supporter? cheesy Nice! I guess we're 'devolving' back to when he just wanted the $$$, but I like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E58qLXBfLrs

Loooooooool wait a minute... Wa maxay gayfish? It doesn't sound right

I'm listening to this song right now but I was a Kanye fan before he became Yeezus Christ grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2014
jessie j _sweet talker
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2014
THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS - THIS IS WAR;

this song talks about building a ''Brave New World" stating that our
society has arrived at a point similar to
that of the fictional society,

"This is War"
because we are
fighting back to reclaim a better society
which is more truthful and not based on
artifical, selfish, meaningless things,

This song is about never giving up hope.
Always fight for what u believe in or ur
dreams would just fade away. Leto wants
to prevent a future where dreams are
shattered, he wants people to be
optimistic.

NEXT IS BRUNO MARS - FIGHTER.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2014
T.I feat Rick Ross - You Can Tell How I Work
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Psychedelia(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
"My heart is broken
Release me, I can't hold on
Deliver us
My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us
My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold"

Evanescence - "My Heart Is Broken"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1QGnq9jUU0

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by justmag(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
ILOVEMAKONNEN FT DRAKE - TUESDAY
WEEKND FT SCHOOLBOY Q - OFTEN

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Yemlizzy(f): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Stay-Rihanna

4 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
New flame - chris brown. Lovin d song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
ArtanK:

Loooooooool wait a minute... Wa maxay gayfish? It doesn't sound right

I'm listening to this song right now but I was a Kanye fan before he became Yeezus Christ grin

Not to be homophobic or anything, but everyone knows that before 'Ye was Yeezus, he was Gayfish. You could not watch a single video on anything Kanye without seeing droves of emphatic South Parkians regurgitating the 'gayfish chant' on almost every line of every comment section. It was monstrous, and a dark era in 'Ye-istory (Ick! I said that) tongue I am quite possibly doubting your fandom right now lollll

Behold, 'American humor at its finest' (NOT):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLyxjZtkzY
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Not to be homophobic or anything, but everyone knows that before 'Ye was Yeezus, he was Gayfish. You could not watch a single video on anything Kanye without seeing droves of emphatic South Parkians regurgitating the 'gayfish chant' on almost every line of every comment section. It was monstrous, and a dark era in 'Ye-istory (Ick! I said that). I am quite possibly doubting your fandom right now lollll

Behold 'American humor at its finest' (not): http://southpark.cc.com/clips/224089/youre-a-gay-fish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLyxjZtkzY

Ohh so it's a South Park joke, I can't say I hated that show but I disliked it, like a lot... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hated it. tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
ArtanK:

Ohh so it's a South Park joke, I can't say I hated that show but I disliked it, like a lot... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hated it. tongue

In other words, you're a HATER. Itz all good.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sean Paul-How deep is your love
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

In other words, you're a HATER. Itz all good.

I'm a proud hater cheesy

The gayfish comment caught me off guard, I was so confused because I thought you called me a gay fish lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
ArtanK:

I'm a proud hater cheesy

The gayfish comment caught me off guard, I was so confused because I thought you called me a gay fish lol

Nah, walaal. Should we disregard the manners taught us, common sense demands that we reserve our insults, if any, for the fully deserving. And frankly speaking that's hardly my insult of choice loll

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Track 1

Bombtrack - Rage Against The Machine cool

Ughh!
Hey yo, it's just another bombtrack ughh!
Hey yo, it's just another bombtrack yeah!
It goes a-one, two, three. . .

. . .Rage Against The Machine(1992). . .
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Track 2

Killing in the Name Of - Rage Against The Machine cool

And now you do what they told ya. . . now you're under control
And now you do what they told ya. . .now you're under control

Yeah,come on!

Fück You,I won't do what you tell me!

Modafücccckkkkerrrrr!!!! angry

Uggh!

. . .Rage Against The Machine(1992). . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8de2W3rtZsA
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Track 6

Know Your Enemy - Rage Against The Machine cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
The Script - Six degrees of separation
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Come early morning - Don williams

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
nobody like u lord - lara george

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.