Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1163408 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
realtem:
recommend some rock songs for me. I don't care if it's soft or hard, just give it to me.
funkyjms:

Recommend three soft rock albums from three different artist

Dem no ask me. . .but these should do.They are all from different Rock genres.I made it 10 grin

Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepellin
2112 - Rush
Chop Suey - System of A Down
Estranged - Guns N' Roses
Map of The Problematique - Muse
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Savior - Rise Against
*fin - Anberlin
Wish You were Here - Pink Floyd
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

If you need more. . .do not hesitate to. . . grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
I call u holy - donnie

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skuki ft Olamide - Peteru
Timaya - Sanko
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 2:12am On Mar 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJbDKDm0QWI

No man shall prosper.
Lord knows if I said it, it's gospel, your momma.
Madonna. Ma Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Radioactive --- Imagine Dragon

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kombats: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2015
Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Really Like You
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Song: Everywhere
Artist: Michelle Branch
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yinkuscious(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2015
queen of my heart - westlife

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
encore --- Jay z
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by funkyjms: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jregz:
encore --- Jay z

Thank you x4 far too kind
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
funkyjms:

Thank you x4 far too kind
I see you Bro,that's one dope song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JoeCutie(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yemi Alade - Kissing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MissMakas(f): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yemi Alade - Kissing.
Joe Obum Uzoezie, who are you kissing? grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JoeCutie(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
MissMakas:
Joe Obum Uzoezie, who are you kissing? grin tongue
Amaka? shocked shocked shocked

Is that you? I even posted on your thread on Romance section, oblivious of the fact that it was you.

So, we meet here. How's Chioma? cheesy
How did you find me? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nicki Minaj - Grand piano
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by realtem(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
wink
Fourcade:

Dem no ask me. . .but these should do.They are all from different Rock genres.I made it 10 grin

2112 - Rush
Savior - Rise Against
*fin - Anberlin

wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rita Ora - How we do (Party)
Becky G - Shower
Beyonce ft Nicki Minaj - Flawless (remix)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cry of my heart - ...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by braindamage(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fourcade:

2112 - Rush
Savior - Rise Against
*fin - Anberlin

...you try bros.. The first line of Nothing else matters 'so close, no matter how far' still sticks to my head. Funny how our brain stores this lyrics
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MissMakas(f): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
Amaka? shocked shocked shocked

Is that you? I even posted on your thread on Romance section, oblivious of the fact that it was you.

So, we meet here. How's Chioma? cheesy
How did you find me? embarassed
I perceived your perfume here. You still use BOD Man? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2015
braindamage:
...you try bros.. The first line of Nothing else matters 'so close, no matter how far' still sticks to my head. Funny how our brain stores this lyrics

I was suprised they could do this.It was the third song i heard from them after Master of Puppets and 'For Whom The Bell Tolls'.Thought it will be the usual head banging songs like the others.I wasn't disappointed,it still remains my most played from them. . .it's a masterpiece.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Krasid(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sia-Chandelier
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
John Legend-----All of me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
zyzxx:
Cry of my heart - ...
Let me guess...By celin(e) Dion? grin cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Maroon 5 ----Maps
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dr Sid - Baby tornado
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
inspector norse - Todd Terje
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
RaeMystix:

Let me guess...By celin(e) Dion? grin cheesy
grin grin
U already know my music library cheesy

Thanks a lot

how was d day?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
i'm alive -Celin dion
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by gingger(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bed of lies Nicki minaj grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin
U already know my music library cheesy

Thanks a lot

how was d day?
Ohhh!....I know grin grin wink....You're welcome

My day was full of fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.