Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1161360 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SSBOtaru(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cool music to listen to anytime!
Watch here
God BE Praised-Single by SSB Otaru ft MR DIFFer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev_rqkCMV2k
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
A jam..

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Listening to "I love that" by Last Verse use this link to hear him. www.reverbnation.com/thaveezy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ProdigyLoco(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

I have been a Vince Staples fan since he was running around with Odd Future.

Black Suede is my tune.

mayne i have the entire album to that black suede jam ..... i love 65 hunnid nd fire alot....
mayne vince been killin since shyne coldchain to hell can wait nd now summertime 06
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rich Homie Quan - Flex ( Ooh ooh ooh)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
P Reign ft Drake and Future - DnF
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
ProdigyLoco:

mayne i have the entire album to that black suede jam ..... i love 65 hunnid nd fire alot....
mayne vince been killin since shyne coldchain to hell can wait nd now summertime 06

Real recognise real - Vince Cable the pretty faced assassin is the future. West West y'all.

Do you like Jay Rock as well?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ice Cube - Gangster rap made me do it

Big Chess - hometown

Choong fam - memory lane

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kanye West ft Jamie Foxx - Gold Digger
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VaselineJelly: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
YourMain:
Kanye West ft Jamie Foxx - Gold Digger

lols, why that song?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
The weeknd - cant feel my face

the dude is soo talented! the video just came out today.. im expecting his album like..
i loove him # no homo

he sings like micheal jackson

The weeknd, please release ur album quick
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
im also listening to
selena gomez - good for u
the video reminds me of my crush in Ibadan
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Real recognise real - Vince Cable the pretty faced assassin is the future. West West y'all.

Do you like Jay Rock as well?
jay rock is dope but i dont have alot of his songs...
i bleeps with badass,krit,yelwolf,tyler,kendric,cole,dj mustard lol,cyhi the prince,nd nipssey.... not much of a trap fan nd mainstream hiphop is watered down nd too dumb for me lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
tyler the creator - smuckers
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by GIBSTUDIO(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
THIS SONG IS THE BEST SONG EVER..................

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6da0443a

U GAT IT ,FREE NEW SONG FROM YOUR BOY SILVAR

PLS SHARE..................

CONTACT; 08036582041
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by GIBSTUDIO(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
THIS SONG IS THE BEST SONG EVER..................
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6da0443a
U GAT IT ,FREE NEW SONG FROM YOUR BOY SILVAR
PLS SHARE..................
CONTACT; 08036582041[/quote]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Beautiful in white by Shane filan smiley old tho
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by surg411(m): 1:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Young Thug - Pacifier
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Save me by irma. Cool video kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by uboj(m): 2:32am On Jul 31, 2015
TOBY - Bad boy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AAinEqGuinea: 5:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Meek Mill - Wanna Know (Drake diss)

Lol!

Meek gets another chance grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Lol!

I just # WannaKnow why Nicki let him drop that garbage sad grin grin

#Wannaknow now trending on twitter cheesy

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/07/twitter-reacts-to-meek-mill-drake-diss/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by herald9: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Gangstarr - moment of truth angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by herald9: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I just # WannaKnow why Nicki let him drop that garbage sad grin grin

#Wannaknow now trending on twitter cheesy

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/07/twitter-reacts-to-meek-mill-drake-diss/
Do Muslims listen to hip hop? I thought it's Haram?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Rihanna - Man Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joGVme3M4MQ

Oh mama mama mama
I just shot a man down
In central station
In front of a big ol' crowd
Oh, whyyy? oh, whyyy?
Oh mama mama mama
I just shot a man down
In central station

Little 22, I call her Peggy Sue...

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2015
ProdigyLoco:

jay rock is dope but i dont have alot of his songs...
i bleeps with badass,krit,yelwolf,tyler,kendric,cole,dj mustard lol,cyhi the prince,nd nipssey.... not much of a trap fan nd mainstream hiphop is watered down nd too dumb for me lol

Yeah, Jay Rock took a step game to re-up but he's coming with fire soon. I think he kinda stepped back a little bit for Kendrick Lemar to dohis thing. And don't forget Jay Rock used to be the face of TopDog, while Kendrick Lemar who used to K.dot back then was his hypeman.

Anyway, out of all the folks you mentioned - I don't fvck with both Tyler the creator and Yelawolf. Tyler is a weirdo to me - he acts like one and looks like one, and he's utterly disrespectful and always way off. Yelawolf just doesn't make the type of music I want to listen to.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Lol!

Lmao!!

I didn't know you were following the soft beef between an emotional and sensitive nyggah from Philly with prima donna drama, and a singing ar.se Drake who stole Big Sean's flow and doesn't write his own raps. Both of them are moist lol. Not a fan of both artists - but I do like a few of Drake's tunes - and the "Intro" on Meek Mill's first album is greater than a lot of people's albums and that "I'm a boss" tune will always be a banger. Then he's got the baddest chic in the game wearing his chain, you can't hate on that, especially when he's a Philly nyggah that's used to be a bum with cornrows back in the day. grin

But Meek Mill is a fool...how did he let a singing ar.se nyggah go two up against him before releasing a weak diss (albeit would've been decent if he had actually rapped without the mumbling Philly accent/flow in the first part)? The two tracks Drake released "Charged" and "Back to back" were weak as fvck as well, though he did drop some decent bars in "Back to back". But the hype and social media created a buzz Meek Mill shouldn't have allowed in the first place, hence he's losing right now.

His comeback should have been on "Ether" level cos Nas needed that after Jigga dropped "Takeover" - but this diss track can't changed anything due to Drake's buzz at the moment for hitting twice before any response. Regardless, as a hip-hop head - I'd score it 2-1 in favour of Drake for now cos "Wanna know" is far better than "Charged" and it's on the same level as "back to back" as far as bars save for mumbling flow/philly-accent at the beginning.

We need something like Nas' Ether, Tupac's Hit 'em up, or Ice Cube's No vaseline. Heck, even The Game's 120 bars and running was a classic.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Drake - best I ever had

Meek Mill - Intro

Meek Mill - I'm a boss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Duncan Mighty - hustlers anthem remix
Baby danci shorkey cheesy I gbadun your shorkey cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.