Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158938 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nmeri17:
I’m ridin’ ‘round with that nina
You know we smokin’ on Keisha
Hey, hey, hey can I meet you hoe?
(Cool) cheesy cheesy

Street bangers always seem extra dumb when they're written out, it's incredible. Notice?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Street bangers always seem extra dumb when they're written out, it's incredible. Notice?
haha of course.

the verses of this song are average but the chorus and the intro and outros are really catchy. plus that's Cash Out's only presentable track that's why he ain't popular.

have you listened to French Montana's "pop that"?? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
zyzxx:
Salvation has been brought down

* apy sunday RaeMystix *

Happy Sunday to you also Zyzxx.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

Happy Sunday to you also Zyzxx.
thanks
How av u been?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lilmax(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Timi------great nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Riogeese(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
attention 2shotz ft brymo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rimski: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yes It is....One can tell, judging from the year each song was released.
Ever listened to this song before? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 3coins(m): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
B.I.G - Big poppa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Ever listened to this song before? tongue

Yesss!!!....I actually like "Marry me "better, but I have listened to this song so many times.

I most simply apologize.....I forgot to add Wonderwall by Oasis as one of my fav songs of all time...Top 5.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wrecking ball by scars
Somebody korede ft asa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
missgray:
Ordinary people...Cobhams Asuquo
currently playing same song wiv u. The song is really cool!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tunzT: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
FINALLY THE MAKING:
I know most of you must have listened the the beautiful song tittled "get down" by Reekado Bank ft dija and jay electronica. Yes its was a wow, but have u cared to know how the song came about? watch the making at http://www.360route.net/2015/10/360route-video-making-of-get-down-ft.html?m=1
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
mat zo superman!!!
this track is sooooo good!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by namelesss: 2:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Don Jazzy ft. Reekado Banks, Jay Electronica & Di’Ja – Get Down
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Yeah smiley
danbrowndmf:
currently playing same song wiv u. The song is really cool!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nmeri17:
haha of course.

the verses of this song are average but the chorus and the intro and outros are really catchy. plus that's Cash Out's only presentable track that's why he ain't popular.

have you listened to French Montana's "pop that"?? cheesy cheesy

French Montana is notable in that he's become an honorary 'nigga'. Apart from that, there's nothing special about him or the track. It's just another 'popular" banger with a passable beat and shyt lyrics (like most rap). "Pop it like a zit", indeed.

As you can probably tell, rap is def not my genre. I think I inadvertently judge people by their taste in music too. But hey, if we're what we eat, we're also what we listen to. Derailed.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

French Montana is notable in that he's become an honorary 'nigga'. Apart from that, there's nothing special about him or the track. It's just another 'popular" banger with a passable beat and shyt lyrics (like most rap). "Pop it like a zit", indeed.

As you can probably tell, rap is def not my genre. I think I inadvertently judge people by their taste in music too. But hey, if we're what we eat, we're also what we listen to. Derailed.
madam you have finished me in two paragraphs. now I know why they say the pen is mightier than a sword. \ grin / \ grin / \ grin /

but lemmi ask; what do you expect when listening to a rap track??
"E M M A....Emma nor n'eba"
or
"make we go Limpopo... oya Limpopo"??

as for that track, French relatively came hard on it. everyone on the song was on his A game except maybe Wayne: a.k.a Mr "pop that pusssy like a zit". that line pain you gan!! grin grin

anyways, there are mad hip hop tracks with strong lyrics you'd love if lyrics is what trips you. I have Rick Ross and Eminem's songs that are gospel sef grin. personally, I'm all weather....not just rap. I listen to EVERYTHING including contemporary music. in fact right now, I dey find father mbaka old CDs cheesy as long it is music and it will stimulate me to get high or nod my head so hard, my skull falls out of the flesh, I dey rock am!!

you kwa nu smiley ?? what's your genre and fav artistes?? does the soul in your moniker reference your choice of music wink ??

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Adekunle Gold - Sade
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by idriswahab(m): 1:34am On Oct 07, 2015
Jekomo0 by joskeyB
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Nmeri17:

madam you have finished me in two paragraphs. now I know why they say the pen is mightier than a sword. \ grin / \ grin / \ grin /

but lemmi ask; what do you expect when listening to a rap track??
"E M M A....Emma nor n'eba"
or
"make we go Limpopo... oya Limpopo"??

as for that track, French relatively came hard on it. everyone on the song was on his A game except maybe Wayne: a.k.a Mr "pop that pusssy like a zit". that line pain you gan!! grin grin

anyways, there are mad hip hop tracks with strong lyrics you'd love if lyrics is what trips you. I have Rick Ross and Eminem's songs that are gospel sef grin. personally, I'm all weather....not just rap. I listen to EVERYTHING including contemporary music. in fact right now, I dey find father mbaka old CDs cheesy as long it is music and it will stimulate me to get high or nod my head so hard, my skull falls out of the flesh, I dey rock am!!

you kwa nu smiley ?? what's your genre and fav artistes?? does the soul in your moniker reference your choice of music wink ??

You're going to have to translate the non-english bits as I don't understand it, but like I said, the rap genre is highly permeated with shyt the likes of which no other music genre known to man can compare with. It offers nothing but AMP.

If you think they were on their A game, that's your opinion. But you can't expect me to agree at this point. As far as I'm concerned, the fact that you listen to other types of music is your saving grace smiley

Do I like RnB? Meh. It has a certain mushiness to it I don't particularly like with a few exceptions. With black music/musicians, the older the better. I especially enjoy the sounds of Jazz, the Blues, and Funk. I also tend to listen to a lot of Rock, Folk, Indie/Alternative, and some different types of ethnic music. My username references my practice of yoga, among other things.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Song: Iridescent
Artist; Linkin Park

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
This is my fight song..

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Song: Kryptonite
Artist: 3 Doors Down
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yesss!!!....I actually like "Marry me "better, but I have listened to this song so many times.

I most simply apologize.....I forgot to add Wonderwall by Oasis as one of my fav songs of all time...Top 5.

Most women favour 'Marry me' to other Train's song and that is very understandable. grin
My favourite of their song though is 'Hey Soul sister'.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
The Game ft Nas - Letter to the King

Nas - Black Zombies
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Flavour - Ife Adigomma

Jam of Life!! cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
John Newman - Come And Get It
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You're going to have to translate the non-english bits as I don't understand it, but like I said, the rap genre is highly permeated with shyt the likes of which no other music genre known to man can compare with. It offers nothing but AMP.

If you think they were on their A game, that's your opinion. But you can't expect me to agree at this point. As far as I'm concerned, the fact that you listen to other types of music is your saving grace smiley
you never tire ke?? cheesy

Do I like RnB? Meh. It has a certain mushiness to it I don't particularly like with a few exceptions. With black music/musicians, the older the better. I especially enjoy the sounds of Jazz, the Blues, and Funk. I also tend to listen to a lot of Rock, Folk, Indie/Alternative, and some different types of ethnic music. My username references my practice of yoga, among other things.
Impressive smiley Really. Music for deep, sober and hermitesque individuals that would love their cremated ashes scattered in outer space. yours is the type to still use vintage record players whilst sitting in a rocking chair and swaying to the 40's hits. I'm sure what I call Rock is nothing like yours. it'll be all those soft rock with around 50bpm.

hmmmmmm......Now, imagine a 25 year old Nigerian sitting in an old rocking chair by the fireplace and switching jazz tracks on not even an iPod.....a vintage record player o shocked within two days, you'll be beset on your right hand and on your left hand by the prayer band from Mommy's church embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.