Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156898 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
joudini:

Yo, this dude has just been knocked the fvck out by Dreamchasers affiliates.

Still one of the real ones from Philly tho.
I still don't understand this song... Iono maybe it's cus my earpiece's left with one piece.
Heard the niggi z a big deal
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
F.A.M.E

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
When you mix Rick and Skrillex = Total Insanity grin
They should do this more often grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shym3xx: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
joudini:

Yo, this dude has just been knocked the fvck out by Dreamchasers affiliates.

Still one of the real ones from Philly tho.

Yes, that's why I've been vibing to that classic and timeless Beanie Sigel tune right there. One of the most beautiful hip-hop tunes ever.

Those dyck chasers clowns are foul and they played themselves. How are you going to sucker-punch a legend cos he's by himself in-front of his wife and kids? The broad street bully, Beanie Sigel? It won't end well for Meek Mill - he'll either catch a beat-down or get shot. His career is almost over. The Game destroyed him. And once Nicki Minaj leaves him - it's over for him. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters
Going Down to Paradise - Carlene Davis
Titanium - Sia
Don't Leave Me This Way - Harold & the Blue Notes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by joudini(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shym3xx:

Yes, that's why I've been vibing to that classic and timeless Beanie Sigel tune right there. One of the most beautiful hip-hop tunes ever.

Those dyck chasers clowns are foul and they played themselves. How are you going to sucker-punch a legend cos he's by himself in-front of his wife and kids? The broad street bully, Beanie Sigel? It won't end well for Meek Mill - he'll either catch a beat-down or get shot. His career is almost over. The Game destroyed him. And once Nicki Minaj leaves him - it's over for him. grin

Meek is wildin' out as fvck now. Beans wade into the situation talmbout how Meek should calm the fvck down that he aint all that. Beans also hinted that Drake smashed Nicki (with this line "rolled over in bed and asked you fvcked that nigga ?"wink and Meek was so insecure bout it that he used the ghostwriting front to start a battle with Drake.

Meek can't choose his battles. His case with Drake got him beefing with Ar-ab, he ratted to Sean Kingston that Game's people took his chain (this had Philly OGs getting into a situation with LA) and now, he is in a situation with someone like Beans.

The next "L" this dude takes might be him in a body bag.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by joudini(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Listening:

I still don't understand this song... Iono maybe it's cus my earpiece's left with one piece.
Heard the niggi z a big deal

Beans is a real one. And this song is timeless. You should check his discography.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by abdelhermeed(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shym3xx: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
joudini:

Meek is wildin' out as fvck now. Beans wade into the situation talmbout how Meek should calm the fvck down that he aint all that. Beans also hinted that Drake smashed Nicki (with this line "rolled over in bed and asked you fvcked that nigga ?"wink and Meek was so insecure bout it that he used the ghostwriting front to start a battle with Drake.

Meek can't choose his battles. His case with Drake got him beefing with Ar-ab, he ratted to Sean Kingston that Game's people took his chain (this had Philly OGs getting into a situation with LA) and now, he is in a situation with someone like Beans.

The next "L" this dude takes might be him in a body bag.

Meek Mill is a just a normal dirt poor bummy kid that grew up in the hood, but was never certified before he got signed and hit it big. Hence he doesn't know how to act and he keeps digging his own grave with every madness he gets involved with.

His career is almost dead. I just want them to keep it on wax cos I know The Game goes hard when it comes to rap beefs. However, the whole thing keeps getting complicated daily. Beans is involved now. And Maino and The Game's manager, Wack100, also did verbal sparring yesterday on the same issue. It might get out of hand if care is not taken cos real street nyggahs are getting involved and it's spreading everywhere.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shym3xx: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
joudini:

Beans is a real one. And this song is timeless. You should check his discography.

Lol. I've got almost every tune on Beans' catalogue - I fvck with him heavy.

He's the Philly version of Jadakiss when it comes to rapping. And he's certified.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by joudini(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Shym3xx:

Meek Mill is a just a normal dirt poor bummy kid that grew up in the hood, but was never certified before he got signed and hit it big. Hence he doesn't know how to act and he keeps digging his own grave with every madness he gets involved with.

His career is almost dead. I just want them to keep it on wax cos I know The Game goes hard when it comes to rap beefs. However, the whole thing keeps getting complicated daily. Beans is involved now. And Maino and The Game's manager, Wack100, also did verbal sparring yesterday on the same issue. It might get out of hand if care is not taken cos real street nyggahs are getting involved and it's spreading everywhere.

Bruh, Meek is actually certified. Maybe he not OG status and wasn't moving weight in volumes like Frank Lucas but he put in work to eat. He was convicted in 2008 for drug dealing and gun possession and he is still on probation now.

I know Wack100. Dude knocked out Stitches (a white kid who had a beef with The Game) in front of policemen. Lol.

I hope they keep all these shiit on wax. Enough of the black on black crime.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by dhehbhor(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2016
bank alert_p square
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shym3xx: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2016
joudini:

Bruh, Meek is actually certified. Maybe he not OG status and wasn't moving weight in volumes like Frank Lucas but he put in work to eat. He was convicted in 2008 for drug dealing and gun possession and he is still on probation now.

I know Wack100. Dude knocked out Stitches (a white kid who had a beef with The Game) in front of policemen. Lol.

I hope they keep all these shiit on wax. Enough of the black on black crime.

Well, it depends on how you define certified. A certified nyggah wouldn't be running behind people to make them fight his own wars. And a certified nyggah in his late 20s (his prime as a man) wouldn't run from a fade with a guy in his late 30s.

A lot of these rappers are just actors. Meek Mill is the typical square guy from the hood who sold little weed and was holding a gun for someone while stealing dirt bikes everywhere. Just cos he got unlucky and was nicked for it, that doesn't make him certified. You have to earn ya points, stars, and stripes on the streets in wars to become certified. Regardless I like his success story cos I remember him from smack DVD when he was a dirt poor battle rapper with those dirty cornrows and I like his first album a lot. But the guy is boring, corny, and redundant now - all he talks about is Rolex/chains/money. At least with The Game, despite what they say about him on social media, he had a reputation for beating people up in Compton and everyone from there talks about how solid he was before rap. Though a lot do question if he was actually an active blood who was gangbanging cos he played basketball and went to College for it before he was kicked out for selling drugs (The Game, Master P, Cam'ron, and 2 Chains are the four rappers who could have made it to the NBA). The same can't be said about Meek Mill.

Yes, the violence isn't it in 2016. They need to take the male ego out of it and keep on wax. Rap beef is like the playoffs of rap - it's always fun to watch lol.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jasonclement(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
The weeknd-Star boy

The weeknd-false alarm

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by joudini(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Shym3xx:

Well, it depends on how you define certified. A certified nyggah wouldn't be running behind people to make them fight his own wars. And a certified nyggah in his late 20s (his prime as a man) wouldn't run from a fade with a guy in his late 30s.

A lot of these rappers are just actors. Meek Mill is the typical square guy from the hood who sold little weed and was holding a gun for someone while stealing dirt bikes everywhere. Just cos he got unlucky and was nicked for it, that doesn't make him certified. You have to earn ya points, stars, and stripes on the streets in wars to become certified. Regardless I like his success story cos I remember him from smack DVD when he was a dirt poor battle rapper with those dirty cornrows and I like his first album a lot. But the guy is boring, corny, and redundant now - all he talks about is Rolex/chains/money. At least with The Game, despite what they say about him on social media, he had a reputation for beating people up in Compton and everyone from there talks about how solid he was before rap. Though a lot do question if he was actually an active blood who was gangbanging cos he played basketball and went to College for it before he was kicked out for selling drugs (The Game, Master P, Cam'ron, and 2 Chains are the four rappers who could have made it to the NBA). The same can't be said about Meek Mill.

Yes, the violence isn't it in 2016. They need to take the male ego out of it and keep on wax. Rap beef is like the playoffs of rap - it's always fun to watch lol.

You know Meek is on probation and should be free from the system in a few months, so he must not be seen constituting a public nuisance or getting in dirt otherwise he is going to be in the pen for a very long time. Meek used to be bout that life, bruh. Dreams and Nightmares was the shiit and OGs cosigned it. I feel you tho.

I do have a problem with rappers who still think living in the hood makes you tough, certified and loved. That's a fvcked up mentality, I believe. Rapping is a hustle and if you make it thru rap instead of slinging drugs, why the fvck don't you want to get out of that madness. The hood don't have witnesses and the same niggas who eat with you could turn around to squeal or squeeze at you. Damn.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by garlicrey(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Guys!!!!! You listen to this will burst your head cry http://ojoroplanet..com.ng/2016/09/music-blackburn-super-sound.html?m=1

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shym3xx: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
joudini:

You know Meek is on probation and should be free from the system in a few months, so he must not be seen constituting a public nuisance or getting in dirt otherwise he is going to be in the pen for a very long time. Meek used to be bout that life, bruh. Dreams and Nightmares was the shiit and OGs cosigned it. I feel you tho.

I do have a problem with rappers who still think living in the hood makes you tough, certified and loved. That's a fvcked up mentality, I believe. Rapping is a hustle and if you make it thru rap instead of slinging drugs, why the fvck don't you want to get out of that madness. The hood don't have witnesses and the same niggas who eat with you could turn around to squeal or squeeze at you. Damn.

Lmao @ Meek Mill used to be about that life. The guy is just fighting the same case he bagged before he got signed - he ain't got stripes when it comes to real street shiit like that. Any square can pick up a case, the work you put in is what makes you certified. 50cent has never bagged any serious case but that doesn't negate the fact that before rap, he was the most certified gangster out of all the rappers out there. Meek Mill was a dirty hood bum who rode dirt bikes with cornrows before rap. But I respect his hustle tho. The guy just hides behind thorough people to chat shiit.

Yes, but rap and the hood are intertwined. The hood birthed it and though it has gone mainstream, you can't take the hood element out of it. And if you rap about gangster shiit - people will always test you. People don't trouble Drake, J Cole, Kendrick Lemar, Wale, and Big Sean about gangster shiit. It's just basically like living in the hood: if you're not into the street shiit, no one will trouble you, albeit you might get punked from time to time if you hang around street dudes. But if you're into the street - you'll get tested all the time.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sit Still; Look Pretty -----DAYA.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by moonloved(f): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Ultrame:
Clocks - Coldplay
can see ur love for coldplay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Side to Side --- Ariana Grande Ft Nicki Minaj
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2016
jasonclement:
The weeknd-Star boy

The weeknd-false alarm

I freakin love Starboy grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Spanish Guitar - Toni Braxton
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Marshmello - KeEp It MeLlo

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da - The Beatles
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Eminem - Puke

grin cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rung: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rihanna Sledgehammer

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by forap(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by umohmoses: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
[size=25pt]How to Make $15 per hour listening to songs online[/size]
[size=14pt]Yes it works. you can make over $15 per hour listening to songs online. The video below shows you how to Make $15 per hour listening to songs online. If you like music, then you can start making cool money online listening to music and becoming a fan to your popular artist. SEE DETAIL: http://eduauthor.com/how-to-make-15-per-hour-listening-to-songs-online/[/size]

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Buldoza: 1:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 03, 2016
new song by Vybz Kartel, ft. Demarco & Kada -miracle .this song is on fire .i am abusing button

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfTYGnLwD7o
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DND069 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.