Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158088 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 08, 2017
noob03saibot:
OK then, will give it a try. Didn't bother about Jesus piece. Ll check out documentary 2. Thanks
all good
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 08, 2017
The Notorious B.I.G__Ready To Die

"teflon is the material for the imperial,mic ripper,girl stripper,the henny sipper"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cutex01(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2017
Killah priest- Psalm of satan
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
all good
which new cats do you listen to?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 08, 2017
noob03saibot:
which new cats do you listen to?
-Brother Ali
-Joey Bad$$
-Bishop Nehru
-Logic
-Mac Miller
-Jay Rock
-Ab Soul

I download most new stuff on a website called Viperial

And you?what are your new favorites?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 08, 2017
Shane Filan - About you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX5zDIT6xaw

Lastmumu, I think you'll like this one
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 08, 2017
Vorpal:
Juman

Please there is this songs by Wasiu, I don't know the track. The track has this lines "Igba fun fun Lori omi igba fun fun Lori omi, eni toba mowe ko kalo....."

Second one, "kajo ma logba yi pe o, logba logba..."

Third one, "eyo o eyo o, eyo baba n tawa tifi goldi sere, Awa oni sanwo onibode odile"

juman abeg oh.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 11:52pm On May 08, 2017
Singapore1:
French Montana ft swae lee
Unforgettable

Dope chune and the video is even greater...my summer anthem right there. grin

I didn't even know Swae Lee is with the shyt when it comes to singing...I just thought Rae Sremmurd were all about this generation's mumble rap. But he has an amazing voice and he made that tune.

As for the Ugandan ghetto kids - amazing kids with fresh dance moves. Still trying to steal some of their moves. grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 11:54pm On May 08, 2017
J Hus - Did you see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rk6_Ax0mQo

Came in a black benz, left in a white one
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 11:58pm On May 08, 2017
TG Millian x Naira Marley x Blanco - Money on the Road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53HYdi0hLJI

I get money on the road, get money cos my line bang

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Singapore1(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2017
SirShymexx:

Dope chune and the video is even greater...my summer anthem right there. grin

I didn't even know Swae Lee is with the shyt when it comes to singing...I just thought Rae Sremmurd were all about this generation's mumble rap. But he has an amazing voice and he made that tune.

As for the Ugandan ghetto kids - amazing kids with fresh dance moves. Still trying to steal some of their moves. grin

let me make a confession .. i put it on repeat since yesterday .. i havent listen to any other song cry

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 09, 2017
Fela Kuti • Lady
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 09, 2017
Try listening to pull up Hop out by willtharapper song is da bomb and also hot nigga by Bobby shmurda
and least I forget panda by desiigner (still waiting for the English version tho :-D )
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 09, 2017
juman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2yIMf4VyZc

Thanks alot Baba!

If it's not too much to ask, the "igba fun fun lori omi igba fun fun lori omi, eni to ba mo we ko kalo"

And this other one " alo mi alo o, alo"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 11:40am On May 09, 2017
Singapore1:

let me make a confession .. i put it on repeat since yesterday .. i havent listen to any other song cry

I heard it when the video first came out last month and it has been on rotation since then. The tune is amazing and the video is represents greatness, especially the kids. It just makes you wanna get your dancing shoes on and dance despite how introspective the vibe is and also how spiritual it's.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 11:41am On May 09, 2017
Kojo Funds x Abra - Dun talking.

I noe run away ah
Bag him up like weed ah
I smoke the trees ah
Free Siri they gave him 3-5
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Faboosuarez(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2017
Yelawolf- Johnny Cash
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
Juice | YCEE Feat. Maleek Berry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 8:25pm On May 09, 2017
So Alive - Goo Goo Dolls
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 09, 2017
Gaara101:
Shane Filan - About you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX5zDIT6xaw

Lastmumu, I think you'll like this one

Wow, the same Shane Filan of Westlife, damn I miss those guys. I like the song, it has a catchy hook and nice flow to it. I'm off to download all Shane Filan song I can get online. cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
LastMumu:

Wow, the same Shane Filan of Westlife, damn I miss those guys. I like the song, it has a catchy hook and nice flow to it. I'm off to download all Shane Filan song I can get online. cheesy

Damn!
Very few people I've told about this guy knows him from Westlife. I've been following him since Westlife's breakup. He seemed like the realest dude from the lot.

I have all his songs from his first album, second album and I'm desperately waiting for his third album.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2017
Travis Scott ft Kendrick Lamar - Goosebumps

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
Singapore1:

[French Montana:]
Feelin' like I'm fresh out, Boosie
If they want the drama, got the Uzi
Ship the whole crew to the cruise ship
Doin' shit you don't even see in movies
Ride with me, ride with me, boss
I got a hard head but her ass soft
She want the last name with the ring on it
'Cause I pulled out a million cash, told her plank on it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 09, 2017
My woman | Dotman
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Slimydude49(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2017
Major Lazer.. Run up
2chainz.. Good drank.. Gucci mane killed it
Wale ft Lil Wayne.. running back
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 11:50pm On May 09, 2017
"Daaaaaaaamn Daniel, FBI keep bringing them all white vans through"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 2:41am On May 10, 2017
slaughter house * Eminem - Our House
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:28am On May 10, 2017
1bkaye:
My woman | Dotman
U know a lot of Naija songs, how do u do it?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 10, 2017
Eminem__Lose Yourself

8 Mile OST

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.