Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157159 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by thickminaj(f): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
smiley shape of you by Ed sheeran.. Jst can't get enough of this song

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wild thought ft Rhianna and Bryson tiller
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
I have nothing left to give
I have found the perfect end
You were made to make it hurt
Disappear into the dirt
Carry me to heaven's arms
Light the way and let me go
Take the time to take my breath
I will end where I began

And I will find the enemy within
Cause I can feel it crawl beneath my skin

Dear Agony
Just let go of me
Suffer slowly
Is this the way it's gotta be?
Dear Agony

Breaking Benjamin - Dear Agony

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jayceon:
Jay Z's 4:44 Album

Download the entire album on Viperial.com
pls bro, do you have any link one can download old school rap albums or albums in general (199-2008). Please. If you have any kindly post here. Thanks man. Downloaded the 4:44 album, thanx for putting up the link.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Factoryfitted: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aramide - Don't take it personal

Smiles. *Modified* Why so serious
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
noob03saibot:
pls bro, do you have any link one can download old school rap albums or albums in general (199-2008). Please. If you have any kindly post here. Thanks man. Downloaded the 4:44 album, thanx for putting up the link.
Oh you love old skool music? I download most of my music from this website,Rock 'n Roll,Heavy Metals,R'n B,Hip Hop,etc.A-Z order.they got it all.

Click on the link and have a blast wink

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://m.freeallmusic.ltd/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjRjNG4rOvUAhWIUlAKHdh-D0EQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNF58eHgrGW2O6O58INDO2n_TfGYaA
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
The Script - superheros

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TheSCRYPT: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jamean(f): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TheSCRYPT: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jamean:

I'm honoured. embarassed

Thank you dear.

When your obedience is complete,

Hebrews 6:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of[a] love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Jeremiah 17:7-8New International Version (NIV)

7 “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
8 They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Jayceon:
Oh you love old skool music? I download most of my music from this website,Rock 'n Roll,Heavy Metals,R'n B,Hip Hop,etc.A-Z order.they got it all.

Click on the link and have a blast wink

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://m.freeallmusic.ltd/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjRjNG4rOvUAhWIUlAKHdh-D0EQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNF58eHgrGW2O6O58INDO2n_TfGYaA
thanx man, let try it.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2017
ibkayee:

It depends, how old are you? tongue

it depends, is it going to get me what is warm inside!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TellMeNothing: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
This girl good pass beyounce and Rihanna combined..
Sia never give up
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2017
noob03saibot:
thanx man, let try it.
bro, m having small problem downloading from the site. Seen kendrick Lamar damn album, but when I click the download full album button it takes me to another page that says subscribe subscribe. So I have not been able to download. Please, what am I to do?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Love's Endless War - Don Williams
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2017
DBanj - Its not a lie

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iamnlia(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
I can't stop listening to Alan walker today cheesy

Faded
Sing me to sleep
Alone
Spectre

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fernandowski(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
opeaceo:
The Script - superheros
you smart bro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fernandowski(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
promises by Wiz Khalifa

say baby

Imma wake up for you

I'ma have my way with your body

And when I'm done touching you

I bet you won't wanna

Give yourself to nobody

Baby when the lights go out

It's like we're the only ones

And I already feel it now

It's like you're the only one

Only one who knows just how

How to make the time stand still

We're caught in the moment

So don't let me down

You made those promises

Don't take em back now

Don't let me down

Do all the things you said that had me going

Let's get caught in the moment

Let's get caught in the moment

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
LastMumu:

So now that I've successfully made you remember, are you going to marry me now?

Hahaha!...... grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bad Decisions by Ariana Grande.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVTxmZOfOKQ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
True Disaster by Tove Lo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMsok5m5yD4
I don listen to this song (and the album) die finish.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
noob03saibot:
bro, m having small problem downloading from the site. Seen kendrick Lamar damn album, but when I click the download full album button it takes me to another page that says subscribe subscribe. So I have not been able to download. Please, what am I to do?
Go back and click on that link again,scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and you will see the following options: DCMA,Recent,Up Coming,Artists...click on "artists".Names of artists are provided in alphabetical order (A-Z) ,select any artist you want and you will find their whole catalog there smiley It should work this time wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kodak ft Bun B - Candy Paint

[Kodak Black:]
Everybody wanna ride candy
Everybody wanna ride candy paint
Everybody just comparing
Everybody tryna sell drugs
Everybody think they the plug
Everybody wanna ride Fords and dimes
Everybody tryna ride dubs
Candy, candy, candy
Spent 20 grand on my auntie
Put Louis V on my women
I'm sipping on lean, I'm dizzy
Got digital dash in my cutless
Got this shit from Duffy
Ain't get this from no rap money
I got this shit from Duffy
Everybody outchea hustling
Nigga, you broke, you bugging
Bleep you little hoe, you ugly
I got dat bag, I got dat luggage
I got dirty money, Houston, Texas
I'm sipping dirty money
I told lil baby, I just want some sucky-sucky
I don't want no lovey-dubby
Everybody wanna have everything
Every bitch want her wedding ring
When these bitches been fucking on everything
Everybody wish they had a connect
Everybody want an Audemar Piguet
I ain't Paul Wall coming to you permanent
Got a Glock 17 with a 30 clip
Everybody just comparing
[Bun B:]
Everybody wanna come down
Everybody wanna drop top
Let the trunk go pop and bang that surround
Everybody wanna have a Styrofoam cup
Matter of fact, they want two
Why?
So, they can sip on that muthafuckin sizzurp
Like they heard from DJ Screw
Ooh
Everybody wanna claim blue
Everybody wanna claim red
Everybody wanna bang out
Till they got a 45 to they muthafuckin head
Everybody said they got bread
Racks up inside the mattress
But, you'd be the dumbest muthafucka ever born
If you sitting around believing that shit
Everybody wanna be a rapper
Shining like a boss on stage
But, it's gonna take mo' than some Youtube lights
And a gahdamn IG page
Everybody wanna be who they can't
Instead of tryna be who they are
Man, this shit won't get you to far
You'll never be a star regardless of the paint on your car
[Kodak Black:]
Everybody just comparing

"everybody outchea hustling* grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ManagerofJiga: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello guys this is Jesse jiga (Freestyle Friday artiste) He officially drops his single #Hustle_state_of_the_mind produced by eronzb watch the minie video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCoqidv9gBY
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 4:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Jayceon:
Go back and click on that link again,scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and you will see the following options: DCMA,Recent,Up Coming,Artists...click on "artists".Names of artists are provided in alphabetical order (A-Z) ,select any artist you want and you will find their whole catalog there smiley It should work this time wink
OK thanks. Will do ur that before the day runs out and will get back to you. As for that viperial site, that sh!t is dope. Got the damn album from it, since this was messing me up. Thanx again

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Fifth harmony:: Down

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2017
noob03saibot:
OK thanks. Will do ur that before the day runs out and will get back to you. As for that viperial site, that sh!t is dope. Got the damn album from it, since this was messing me up. Thanx again
You're welcome..

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Kodak Black ft NBA YoungBoy - Water

[Intro: Kodak Black]
My mama always told me 'bout that water boy
She said, "Boy that water deep, boy don't get in that water"
I still got in that water

*like a kickstand i made her lean* grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Cl Smooth & Pete Rock__Take you there

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Luke Christopher ---Lot To Learn.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.