Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1161836 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Laurence1:
Biko what's all the hype about 4:44 album. I share 50cents' sentiments about the album. undecided
But 50 wasn't trying to knock the album,he called it "golf course music" so basically what he is saying is that the trap fanatic wouldn't understand it grin

As far as the hype goes,I agree,Jay-Z stans are acting like the lyrics are ground breaking but the likes of Nas,Mos Def,Kweli,immoral Tech have preached the same message over the years,they did it 100x better than Jay

So yeah,the hype behind this whole album is premature but like the fact that it sounds like real hip hop smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by obizzy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jayceon:
But 50 wasn't trying to knock the album,he called it "golf course music" so basically what he is saying is that the trap fanatic wouldn't understand it grin

As far as the hype goes,I agree,Jay-Z stans are acting like the lyrics are ground breaking but the likes of Nas,Mos Def,Kweli,immoral Tech have preached the same message over the years,they did it 100x better than Jay

So yeah,the hype behind this whole album is premature but like the fact that it sounds like real hip hop smiley
Let the oldie shine cheesy Nas and a whole other have preached the same thing Yh but that's history. Right now Hova and just a few standout in passing out good messages lyrically. Also how audible his words are, like you can hear him word for word, in contrast to those trap-beat dependent rappers. Imagine listening to Young thug. Lmao. The average teen won't like the 4:44 album just cuz he/she can't dab to it but if you're the type thats more concerned about lyrical content like my self you'll Cherish it
"Story of Oj" issa lecture!!! Family feuds" has the controversy stuff hence the hype.

Though I feel 4:44 is a liiiiiiittle bit Overhyped

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NadiaSouthy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Julia Michaels - issues

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
obizzy:
Let the oldie shine cheesy Nas and a whole other have preached the same thing Yh but that's history. Right now Hova and just a few standout in passing out good messages lyrically. Also how audible his words are, like you can hear him word for word, in contrast to those trap-beat dependent rappers. Imagine listening to Young thug. Lmao. The average teen won't like the 4:44 album just cuz he/she can't dab to it but if you're the type thats more concerned about lyrical content like my self you'll Cherish it
"Story of Oj" issa lecture!!! Family feuds" has the controversy stuff hence the hype.

Though I feel 4:44 is a liiiiiiittle bit Overhyped
You don't think Nas and co were audible?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by clinpex12: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
, I recommend you to listen it<http://mpjamz.com/s/d91b15c3a>
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Breaking Benjamin - Ashes of Eden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
21savage- Picky

#YOLO
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by koladetos: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ikechukwu shobbedobbeee
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
DJ Snake Ft Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by blackbriar: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by thesuave10(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Haunted house Jon bellion
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ManagerofJiga: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
OK guys my artiste @jessejiga the guy that brings you #FreestyleFriday weekly show song is officially on the Mtn music plus for the #BeatCompetition #kingsofsounds #jisike pls guys go to Mtn music plus like the song while u listen to it help me guys be among the top 10 winners ������!!! Discover the singer KOS_Jesse Jiga<http://mpjamz.com/s/2430277e8>� that is the link each like is a vote. Thank u for ur time
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Check up on it - Beyonce
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jennifer Hudson, Ne-Yo - Think Like A Man ft. Rick Ross
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Immortal Technique - Internally Bleeding

The things I've seen in life will make you choke by suprise
Like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened it's eyes
Provoking my demise, I'll leave your spirit broken inside
Like the feeling of 50 million people hoping you'd die

And niggaz wonder why my heart is filled of hatred an anger
Cause some bitch killed my first born son with a coat hanger

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by davide470(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
LastMumu:
Immortal Technique - Internally Bleeding

The things I've seen in life will make you choke by suprise
Like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened it's eyes
Provoking my demise, I'll leave your spirit broken inside
Like the feeling of 50 million people hoping you'd die

And niggaz wonder why my heart is filled of hatred an anger
Cause some bitch killed my first born son with a coat hanger

Oga,

Put link to watch/listen/download na angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
davide470:
Oga,

Put link to watch/listen/download na angry

Lol, sorry. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hiB-Whoxec

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ModusOperandi(f): 3:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Reaper. Sia

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ModusOperandi(f): 3:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Jesus walks. kanye west
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ModusOperandi(f): 3:12am On Jul 13, 2017
bounce back. big Sean
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ModusOperandi(f): 3:19am On Jul 13, 2017
house on fire. Sia
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AceGang(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Please help me create this as a thread, so that it could be moved to FP..

MASTERKRAFT ON THE BEAT * OSIMILI IS THE TITLE* ACE-GANG SANG IT.

It's a music competition, help the street win. Direct link to my song @ http://musicplus.mtnonline.com/mcservice/ftl/mobile/noauth/music-song-detail.action?musicCode=601037100000000535&rnd=0.4535358039216958

Just keep listening/streaming the music as much and longer as you can. Please share with your friends,contacts and groups in every social media . Don't forget to drop your nice comments with the app on the site

Thanks alot.

KEEP SHARING!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2017
I'm not igbo, neither did I understand what they were saying all throughout this clip, but this song has been on repeat on my playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyr1c0pkpas

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Joe_Ride Wit' Ya (ft G-Unit)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rali123(f): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Drake & Rhianna - take care

I know you've been hurt by someone else
I can tell by the way you carry yourself
If you let me, here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you
I've loved and I've lost...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2017
4 me - Maleek Berry

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Come over (missing you) - Busy signal
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Officialzizz: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Despacito remix Loise fonsi ft Justin Bieber

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
xxxtentacion & trippie redd - Uh Oh, Thots! (Remix)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by asanet: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.