Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1159231 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gravel Pit | Wu Tang Clan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rick Ross - Freaky Hoe

#Dopě

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ady6IITQjgo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2017
The Wkend - Starboy smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MP3naija(m): 1:38am On Sep 29, 2017
NEW CLUB BANGER MUSIC: Lil Kesh ft Tiwa Savage - ONLY YOU

https://mp3naija.net/lil-kesh-ft-tiwa-savage-only-you/

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Meek Mill Feat Teyana Taylor & Rick Ross - Made It From Nothing

Flames!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kayjay007(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Lamboginni - yebo ft. Mr. P
Danagog - Banbiala ft Mayorkun X Davido

DopE!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Treyknowles(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2017
J Balvin,willy William Ft Beyonce Mi Gente Remix
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Supersuave2(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
introvertme:

I hate chain smokers dieee!!!!

But this songgggg.

Just left me shocked!!!!
This na d only track I de kip 4 ma phone

Shay u know john bellion?
No, I don't know him but I'm shocked you hate the chainsmokers. I guess you're not a fan of EDM.

Their first song I listened to was "Don't let me down" ft Daya and i fell in love with it, it went on to win the Grammy. Try to download songs from their last album titled MEMORIES...DO NOT OPEN.

I didn't like 'honest' at first cos it wasn't the usual 'chainsmokers style' I know but I now love it and it will be in my top5 chainsmokers' songs if I were to make a list.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Supersuave2(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2017
nelson7777:

Base One – Better Dey Come ft. K1 De Ultimate (prod. Phantom)

patiently waiting 4 my gift, pls hope is money??
That's not true. K1 sang 'better dey come' way back before base one asked him to do it on his track.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by smoothryda: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Are you a content producer, or you want to put your content on TV and share advert revenue with the channel? Well we are looking for already made content. We are looking at Drama series, comedy shows, sitcoms, talk shows, reality, shows, Home videos, skit, musical videos, any kind of good audio songs, documentary, events, weddings. Please the content has to be fresh and hot not something that has been shown on other Tv.
Contact us on- delmidedee@gmail.com
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by introvertme: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:
No, I don't know him but I'm shocked you hate the chainsmokers. I guess you're not a fan of EDM.

Their first song I listened to was "Don't let me down" ft Daya and i fell in love with it, it went on to win the Grammy. Try to download songs from their last album titled MEMORIES...DO NOT OPEN.

I didn't like 'honest' at first cos it wasn't the usual 'chainsmokers style' I know but I now love it and it will be in my top5 chainsmokers' songs if I were to make a list.

I've listened to it,it's a bit repetitive listened to the one with DAYA some minutes ago sef

Check Jon bellion -All time low

since you said you're a fan of EDM
check ILLenium, the guy's been trending buh I don't like him

Also check Louis the child ft EVALYN - Fire

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Throwback
Robin Schulz ft Alessia Cara - Love Me Loud
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Calvin Harris ft Jessie Reyez - Hard To Love

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Throwback
Zedd ft Foxes - Clarity

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Logic ft Alessia Cara and Khalid - 1-800-273-8255

watched the video today and it appealed..

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Future Lamar Kendrick Lamar - Mask Off [Remix]✔ ✔ ✔ Dope AF
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kendrick Lamar - DNA

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kaykings(m): 12:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Holiday by #kaykings
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Majid Jordan - Love is always there
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Viktoh Ft Ycee - Mad Jam
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chubhie: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2017
A blend of Sam Smith,John legend and Ed sheeran for a wet saturday morning.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Post Malone - Rock Star
Dope shii

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Supersuave2(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2017
introvertme:

I've listened to it,it's a bit repetitive listened to the one with DAYA some minutes ago sef

Check Jon bellion -All time low

since you said you're a fan of EDM
check ILLenium, the guy's been trending buh I don't like him

Also check Louis the child ft EVALYN - Fire

alright, thanks.

Try Afrojack's - Another Life, Bloodstream by Chainsmokers, Kanye by Chainsmokers.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Syphonn(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2017
Ghanaian award-winning Dancehall artiste, Livingstone Etse Satekla popularly known as Stonebwoy has endorsed hit song ‘One Corner’ composed by the Swedru-based artiste Patapaa Amisty.

He is certain given the tempo and crazy dance accompanying the song, it will definitely be a hit internationally.

The dance and song, currently the biggest song in the country right now, has seen people go gaga by either perching on whatever object is before them, go under cars, chairs or whatever while others isolate themselves on the ground to do a wild gyrating move.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3sUHy_vVxA

This guy should consider changing his name

Song isn't bad, only caught my interest because of the name, thought it was even the song title
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3sUHy_vVxA

This guy should consider changing his name

Song isn't bad, only caught my interest because of the name, thought it was even the song title

cheesy I no fit laugh again oh

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Damien Marley | Jamrock

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Damien Marley | Jamrock

Back in the street, they call it murder! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ladyF(f): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Banky w & MI abaga | still together

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.