Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154755 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Jayceon:
You're a fan of WWE?
Yeah.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by minfelix(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2018
sweet Jesus by d alabaster crew..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2018
Kaycee7:
Yeah.
They are coming to South Africa in few days time,they will be in Johannesburg,Cape Town and Pretoria..maybe you can get yourself a ticket to see your favourite superstars live if you miraculously find yourself in SA
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CloudKickin(f): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2018
Eric B & Rakim, The Pharcyde and Slum Village.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by elrony(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Basiljoe: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tranquility - Isaiah Rashad.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ddshow(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Top Off ~ Dj Khaled ft. Jay-Z, Future and Beyoncè

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jayceon:
They are coming to South Africa in few days time,they will be in Johannesburg,Cape Town and Pretoria..maybe you can get yourself a ticket to see your favourite superstars live if you miraculously find yourself in SA
Yeah! I saw an ad for the SA tour. If there's anywhere I'ld like to miraculously find myself, it would be New Orleans this Sunday.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kaycee7:
Yeah! I saw an ad for the SA tour. If there's anywhere I'ld like to miraculously find myself, it would be New Orleans this Sunday.
You must really be a die hard fan to even wanna be in New Orleans for the event.Have you attended before?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
So Apalled | Kanye west

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Encoreunltd(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mercy - Kanye West, Pusha T, Big Sean and 2 Chainz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
kiss
ibkayee:
So Apalled | Kanye west
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lil dicky ft Chris brown - Freaky Friday

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Myhighdreams(f): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by troubleseller: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gust Of Wind - Pharrell Williams Ft Daft Punk

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2018
I have been on these projects for so long so today i decided to publish them for the world to see.
Please leave a comment on each beat you listen. I'll give out the raw file to any interested person to use.
Your feedback will b appreciated.

IG @syphonnofficial
Twitter @syphonnofficial
Facebook Page- Syphonn
Whatsapp- 09068605947

visit https://soundcloud.com/syphonnbeats/sets/free-beats-season-1

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2018
Black Sabbath__The Sabbath Stone

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lloyd Banks__When The Chips Are Down

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jayceon:
Lloyd Banks__When The Chips Are Down
the first time I heard the game. From there on out he didn't disappoint me, until his recent releases. " banks they think am yayo's replacement "

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
noob03saibot:
the first time I heard the game. From there on out he didn't disappoint me, until his recent releases. " banks they think am yayo's replacement "
Too bad him and 50 couldn't put their differences aside.To me they were the driving force behind that G-Unit movement

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jayceon:
Too bad him and 50 couldn't put their differences aside.To me they were the driving force behind that G-Unit movement
Yeah! Absolutely. They were the driving force behind gorilla unit. Dude had lyrics. Not just meaningless punchlines that ll render a song useless. Hate it or love it, the documentary, we ain't, dreams, one blood, why you hate the game. Man! I can go on. Game to me was even more interesting to listen to than 50. That massacre album didn't do it for me. It was not as dope as grodt album. Anyway, those were the days, the good days.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Encoreunltd(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Big Shaq's mans not hot has been in my ears all day today tha beat is sick

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you don' know

I tell her man's not hot (man's not), I tell her man's not hot (never hot)
The girl told me, "Take off your jacket"
I said, "Babes, man's not hot" (never hot)
I tell her man's not hot
I tell her man's not hot (never hot)
The girl told me, "Take off your jacket"
I said, "Babes, man's not hot"

Man can never be hot (never hot), perspiration ting (spray dat)
Lynx Effect (come on), you didn't hear me, did you? (nah)
Use roll-on (use that), or spray
But either way, A-B-C-D (alphabet ting)

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you don' know

Big Shaq, man's not hot
I tell her man's not hot (never hot)
40 degrees and man's not hot (come on)
Yo, in the sauna, man's not hot (never hot)
Yeah, skidika-pap-pap

Am repeating it again
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Stmine: 1:14am On Apr 07, 2018
Strong thing - Steven umeh
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Cardi b dropped an album...what a way to ruin my weekend...now my TL IS FILLED With her nonsense. undecided

BTW I'm listening to Bobby shmurda HOT NIGGA...That song is forever etched in my brain.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zlatanized007: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2018
hi everyone! I am currently carrying out a research project on the following items on the Nigerian Postal System, (Lagos, specifically) and desperately need more information:

---- Current workforce size of post offices and sorting centres in Lagos
---- Average hourly rate including social costs
---- Average logistics warehouse rental rate /m2/month
---- Number of sorting centres in Lagos
---- Total number of employees on the sorting centre
---- sorting time window on the sorting centre
----- Total number of employees on the post offices
----- Number of post offices
----- quantities of letter and flats per year
----- quantity of registered mail per year
----- number of china parcels per year
----- number of sorting phases

please if you can drop useful links or information related to the above, please do, I have scanned through the NIPOST website with very little info. coming out.I know this platform contains many important people who are highly knowledgeable....God bless!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by elimajoe(f): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2018
The Mountain -Three Days Grace
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2018
noob03saibot:
Yeah! Absolutely. They were the driving force behind gorilla unit. Dude had lyrics. Not just meaningless punchlines that ll render a song useless. Hate it or love it, the documentary, we ain't, dreams, one blood, why you hate the game. Man! I can go on. Game to me was even more interesting to listen to than 50. That massacre album didn't do it for me. It was not as dope as grodt album. Anyway, those were the days, the good days.
The Massacre was complete ass,probably the reason they had a fall out.50 couldn’t stand the fact that his protégé made a better album than his,remember that 50 lives by the 48 laws of power and in there there is a law that states "never outshine the master" .I believe he saw him as a threat.Kinda similar to Snoop Dogg and Tupac's little beef they had behind the curtains.before Pac was signed with Death Row Snoop was DR's biggest artist and all of that changed when Tupac came along and Snoop felt like the spotlight was shifting from his camp to Pac (which btw it really was shifting)

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jayceon:
You must really be a die hard fan to even wanna be in New Orleans for the event.Have you attended before?
grin grin Where I see money? It's on my bucket list though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.