Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154518 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 7:59am On May 04, 2018
Babe Ruthless by Angel Haze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=613ssWCJiX8
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DAMIDEZ12(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2018
Am enjoying Olamide Ft Wizkid – kana

You can download here

https://www.nairaland.com/4486409/olamide-ft-wizkid-kana-song#67266726

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by encryptjay(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2018
Davido-Assurance

She say give me assurance”eh eh”

Assurance

I give my baby assurance

I give my baby lifetime insurance

Assurance,{Oh o no} assurance

I give my baby assurance

I give my baby lifetime insurance, Ye

He means business.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TheSCRYPT: 1:48pm On May 04, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by prince2pac(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2018
J COLE FT KILL EDWARDS THE CUT OFF

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:46pm On May 04, 2018
Paramedic! | SOB x RBE & Kendrick Lamar
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:32am On May 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Bonjour Mademouselle...Just one Night with me and I will have you calling the Paramedics. cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:34am On May 05, 2018
I went to a see a Nigerian girlfriend and as we were doing the do. She played this song, it got me all Nostalgic and Shìt of back when I would travel to my grandma's for summer...I was hella surprised I even knew the lyrics, she got a lovely voice

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:35am On May 05, 2018
Vanquay:

Bonjour Mademouselle...Just one Night with me and I will have you calling the Paramedics. cool
Lool this guy cheesy

Hey Vanquay kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:37am On May 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool this guy cheesy

Hey Vanquay kiss

Woah You blew me a kiss...i feel like the luckiest Nigga in the east Coast...hows your weekend going
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:49am On May 05, 2018
Vanquay:

Woah You blew me a kiss...i feel like the luckiest Nigga in the east Coast...hows your weekend going
cheesy

Weekend's literally just starting, still early morning here, hope it's relaxing smiley

I know it's even earlier over there, how was your week?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Kaye how are you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2018
warrant:
Lana Del Rey - Fine China, any Lana fan here?
Yeah
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 05, 2018
ibkayee:

cheesy

Weekend's literally just starting, still early morning here, hope it's relaxing smiley

I know it's even earlier over there, how was your week?

My week was filled with incompetence, Time to turn up and forget how foolish my Interns can be grin Enjoy your weekend mademoiselle
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:12pm On May 05, 2018
Vanquay:

My week was filled with incompetence, Time to turn up and forget how foolish my Interns can be grin Enjoy your weekend mademoiselle
You too dear kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:14pm On May 05, 2018
Odobopa:

Kaye how are you?
I’m cool thanks, how’re you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:21pm On May 05, 2018
Currently feeling a bit of grief, so I'm listening to this gospel song.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT1Y7DjbxhY/url]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jaqenhghar: 7:00pm On May 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

[url]
you okay buddy?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:58pm On May 05, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

you okay buddy?

No, I'm fine smiley

I was just watching a funeral earlier today & it got me feeling down a bit.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

[url]
RIP Akhumzi.I heard he cancelled a flight and decided to travel in a car with friends,I guess when it's your time,IT'S YOUR TIME cry

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2018
Jayceon:
RIP Akhumzi.I heard he cancelled a flight and decided to travel in a car with friends,I guess when it's your time,IT'S YOUR TIME cry

It's so sad. Did you watch the funeral on SABC 1? The way his uncle described how the accident happened, it sounded like something out of Final Destination. I got scared. Truly when it's time, it's time. So scary.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:31am On May 06, 2018
Motorcycle Patches | HUNCHO JACK, Travis Scott & Quavo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx_trQYHpNc

DonPiiko, oya come and listen
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 06, 2018
Nice Jam, would love to hear it in the club
ibkayee:
Motorcycle Patches | HUNCHO JACK, Travis Scott & Quavo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx_trQYHpNc

DonPiiko, oya come and listen
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by persius555(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2018
AUDiO: Frank Edwards "Miye Ruwe" (Download Mp3 + VIDEO)

AUDiO: Frank Edwards "Miye Ruwe" (Download Mp3 + VIDEO) Miye Ruwe is a powerful worship song that was just recently release by one of Nigerian's gospel musician Frank Edwards. Frank Edwards drops his first single for his new project tagged SMS (Spiritual Music Season) with the first installment “Miye Ruwe” (I Praise You) – a self-produced beautiful track with his signature sound. [ 47 more words ]

http://www.gospelholic.com/frank-edwards-miye-ruwe-download-mp3/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 06, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 06, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 11:35am On May 06, 2018
blast from the past.

I was so gassed blasting the song in my car today, overtaking people like a maniac...

keep rolling rolling rolling What!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 11:47am On May 06, 2018
mehn revisiting some of these albums...

I actually went with my mum to buy this album summer of 2001 or 2 from Woolworths cheesy

Got back to Naija and anyone who borrowed my discman at school would quickly hand it back. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.