Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157827 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Twist da fireman - Loving you

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
which is your best track from him
Down ass b**ch. Ft Baltimore
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txZVJ24UVUs

One spliff a day'll keep d’evil away

DonPiiko, come and listen

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ay04z(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2018
bobkezel:
Pls who has the link where i can download childish gambino's this is america?
download vidmate on Google play store. Search for any video of ur choice and download
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by enque(f): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Portugal.the man - live in the moment

First heard the song on a dstv ad n i shazamed it grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Duncan mighty - obianuju cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewoma45(f): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Zayn- let me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
zayn -Entertainer
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
RIP XXXTentacion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 3:02am On Jun 19, 2018
3:16am * Jhene Aiko
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Okay, how did 6ix9ine outlive XXXtentacion?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Emekus92(m): 3:58am On Jun 19, 2018
RIP XXXTentacion cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Vanquay:
Funny. The paradox of life. Correct me if I am wrong, I think 6ix9ine has more street cred than X
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:
RIP XXXTentacion
this really hurt my soul. God life is too shorttt. I didn’t necessarily like his music, I really liked his personality. He reminded me of a young Tupac, may his soul in peace. So saddd

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Life and death is in the power of your tongue. Stop professing your death before it’s time. I’ve seen it happen to people around me, and it happened to xxxtent. R.I.P
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
Life and death is in the power of your tongue. Stop professing your death before it’s time. I’ve seen it happen to people around me, and it happened to xxxtent. R.I.P
It did hurt me too but I don't think there is any correlation between death talks and the actual calamity itself. Mere coincidences they are.

This casualty looks like another representation of the gun issues in the USA .
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:
It did hurt me too but I don't think there is any correlation between death talks and the actual calamity itself. Mere coincidences they are.

This casualty looks like another representation of the gun issues in the USA .
nope it’s not a coincidence. It’s something not everyone understands. But just be careful with what you say
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Vanquay:
Postfut:
Funny. The paradox of live. Correct me if I am wrong, I think 6ix9ine has more street cred than X
I don’t know if he had a target on his back or if it was a robbery. I’ve heard of him and had come across a few of his videos but never really paid attention, did he talk reckless like 6ix9ine? A lot of people are celebrating his death, it’s crazy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
Do you know about 6ix9ine and his antics?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:

yup. And after x died, he went on his Instagram to reflect on his actions. I think he’s scared now as he should be. This is a wake up call for him, cause 6ix9ine is reckless. Did you watch that breakfast club interview?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
yup. And after x died, he went on his Instagram to reflect on his actions. I think he’s scared now as he should be. This is a wake up call for him, cause 6ix9ine is reckless. Did you watch that breakfast club interview?
Yeah I saw his apology this morning, I don’t get people like him though, did he really need this as a wake up call to realise how gully these ‘street’ guys can be. I wish him safety, don’t know if the people who have it out for him will care though

Yeah I saw his breakfast club interview, I’d only seen him around and didn’t know much about him before the interview, a bit arrogant but he actually managed to hold his own, particularly against charlamagne lol and he cleared up some misconceptions. I don’t care for his use of the N word though and he needs to chill because he’s pissed a lot of people off ‘for fun’ and some of these street guys really don’t play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:

I don’t know if he had a target on his back or if it was a robbery. I’ve heard of him and had come across a few of his videos but never really paid attention, did he talk reckless like 6ix9ine? A lot of people are celebrating his death, it’s crazy
According, to some sources the last known beef he had was with Drake and Migos but I think it was a robbery gone wrong
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:

In fact, 6ix9ine has a serious beef with Chief Keef. Chief Keef was shot last week and 6ix9ine is under investigation.

However, 50 Cent has his back so no worries LOL. However, I agree he has to stop being reckless.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:

According, to some sources the last known beef he had was with Drake and Migos but I think it was a robbery gone wrong
Sad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:
In fact, 6ix9ine has a serious beef with Chief Keef. Chief Keef was shot last week and 6ix9ine is under investigation.

However, 50 Cent has his back so no worries LOL. However, I agree he has to stop being reckless.
Yeah I heard about the incident with Chief

Lol there’s only so much 50 can do
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Yeah I saw his apology this morning, I don’t get people like him though, did he really need this as a wake up call to realise how gully these ‘street’ guys can be. I wish him safety, don’t know if the people who have it out for him will care though

Yeah I saw his breakfast club interview, I’d only seen him around and didn’t know much about him before the interview, a bit arrogant but he actually managed to hold his own, particularly against charlamagne lol and he cleared up some misconceptions. I don’t care for his use of the N word though and he needs to chill because he’s pissed a lot of people off ‘for fun’ and some of these street guys really don’t play
exactly. It shouldn’t have gotten to this point, for 6ix9ine to realise his stupidity. But hey, i just hope it’s not too late. I know Charlemagne predicted his death in that interview, saying he won’t be alive this time next year. I don’t wish death upon him, but he needs to stay lowkey for a while. Nobody is untouchable, talk reckless and people will be out to get you. The saddest thing is that these guys are just young and dumb, xxxtent was 20 and I think 69 is 21 or 22. It’s just crazy.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Postfut:

Yup they took his LV bag/money and killed him. Jealousy is so evil, it should never get to that point. How you can take someone’s life and sleep peacefully is beyond me.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Yeah I heard about the incident with Chief

Lol there’s only so much 50 can do
On the positive side, 6ix9ine engages in losts of charity.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saff:
Yup they took his LV bag/money and killed him. Jealousy is so evil, it should never get to that point. How you can take someone’s life and sleep peacefully is beyond me.
Beats me too and as usual the suspects are blacks. Take his money but spare his life.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Also shows my ambivalence towards gun control.

Last week, Rich The Kid was beaten to a pulp at gun point during an home invasion. 21 Savage too had to whip out a pistol to restore caution due to some gangster mofos.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please a link to where I can download post Malone too young to die.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.