Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157882 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
being jamming this nonstop.

I'm going out tonight gassed hyped and obnoxious

I'm a wig splitt, I'm darksin and a dark nigga

shït don't EVER stop

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2018
Sza * Garden

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chubhie: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2018
I doubt if one can go wrong with Jazz on a cold lazy sunday morning.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Marc demarco - My kind of woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIuBcb2T55Q
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by onyibest2k(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MusicHype: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by vanb26(m): 2:11am On Jul 02, 2018
They are here for real Good.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by alexfuson: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrCork: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Deuzrome:
Yeah

^^^^kaiiii. .see yellow ice cream. ..sweery can I love u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

^^^^kaiiii. .see yellow ice cream. ..sweery can I love u? cheesy
But why are you always talking about sex?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrCork: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2018
N0favors:
But why are you always talking about sex?

..me?. When? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

..me?. When? undecided
Everytime. You always talking about mating and drinking people
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrCork: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
N0favors:
Everytime. You always talking about mating and drinking people

....drinking people? .. what does that mean?.. Bro u are mixing figure of speech with reality sir. Who drinks people? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

....drinking people? .. what does that mean?.. Bro u are mixing figure of speech with reality sir. Who drinks people? grin grin grin
Because you're a player and you said you wanna drink my Saff
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrCork: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
N0favors:
Because you're a player and you said you wanna drink my Saff

...errmm correction...Saff is my s property. ...she officialy one of my babes. She agreed

(True story )
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

...errmm correction...Saff is my s property. ...she officialy one of my babes. She agreed

(True story )
undecided

Back off my woman bro tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrCork: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
N0favors:

..Saff is already ma woman...she promised nookie...good news is u can have Hisduchess for free..it's on the house..she's IBO & and she enjoys cooking n cleaning ! wink

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kanye West - Yikes

There's a woman at work that's been pissing me off recently. The day I'll give her that subzero slide tackle + upper cut combo is still coming angry

Sh!t could get menancing, frightening right now. Sometimes I scare my goddam self.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

..Saff is already ma woman...she promised nookie...good news is u can have Hisduchess for free..it's on the house..she's IBO & and she enjoys cooking n cleaning ! wink
Bro, you're just a playa. I'm not having you play my Saf

Who is hisduches?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Kanye West - Yikes

There's a woman at work that's been pissing me off recently. The day I'll give her that subzero slide tackle + upper cut combo is still coming angry

Sh!t could get menancing, frightening right now. Sometimes I scare my goddam self.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
2 baba.

You say wetin?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
N0favors:
you gats to be a lovaa, not a fighter grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by N0favors: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saff:
Beibei... zaddy is a lover not a fighter

Mrcork back off my woman tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrCork: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saff:

angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
cool

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I'll give the album a 2/5 Mark.

only around 7-8 serviceable songs from like 25.

where's the Drake that dropped IYRTITL and Nothing was the Same?

Those are the two most cohesive albums he's dropped in his history.

From Views to More Life and now this Scorpion joint, Drake has been dropping albums combining a couple tracks to select for your playlist, with generic filler nonsense.

Nonstop bangs heavily though.

its a great album tho, just too much songs and they kinda choke.

the rap side(A) is better than the b side.

my fave track there is ' don't matter' the one with mj

non stop bangs tho.

drake should drop albums with shorter songs . its like he's forcing himself on us. I mean 25 tracks? really

and p.s.

pusha T almost made me lost all the remaining credit I had for drake. I mean, pusha murdered him really.

I like how Drake sent them a 100k dollars tho.
.but money can't buy cred
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Saff(f): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jibwillz: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Sia
Always
Sia...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jibwillz: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2018
souloho19:
Sza * Garden
what player boss??

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.