Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156164 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Teni - Case
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KanielOutis92: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Teni - Case
This Teni chick tho..she been churning out some nice songs lately. Heard this particular one over the radio, just this morning & boy do i love it! Mehnn..girl can sing. Heard she's sister to Niniola..music runs in the family i guess. "Cos my papa no be Dangote or Adeleke..but we go dey okay"...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KanielOutis92: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
So while i was enroute my house from church yesterday, i heard this song blaring from the speakers of a nearby shop. Firstly, i wasnt sure what i was hearing..i mean.."Is that Travis speaking ibo"? Anyways i went aheard to download the song. And since yesterday its been on repeat. Cant seem to get enough of it.. Tim Godfrey & Travis Greene - Nara
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
I swear down, lovely jam.
KanielOutis92:
This Teni chick tho..she been churning out some nice songs lately. Heard this particular one over the radio, just this morning & boy do i love it! Mehnn..girl can sing. Heard she's sister to Niniola..music runs in the family i guess. "Cos my papa no be Dangote or Adeleke..but we go dey okay"...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Profmarley: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
H. E. R. -- 2
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
BurnaBoy - Ye

I attended the concert a month a go at Brixton. Simply the best concert I have been too in a longtime. What an amazing and electrifying stage performer(also helps that He's got a great LIVE voice). The crowd meant Mental when "Like to Party" came up and absolutely lost the plot when "Ye" came on. He says He is coming next year. Lawd knows i'd be one of the first buy it once it comes out.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KanielOutis92: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2018
chic2pimp:
BurnaBoy - Ye

I attended the concert a month a go at Brixton. Simply the best concert I have been too in a longtime. What an amazing and electrifying stage performer(also helps that He's got a great LIVE voice). The crowd meant Mental when "Like to Party" came up and absolutely lost the plot when "Ye" came on. He says He is coming next year. Lawd knows i'd be one of the first buy it once it comes out.
. Hmm..Your a big fan of Burna i guess. I'm sota indifferent about Burna..dont know why. There are a lotta guys out there ( some of my friends inclusive, OAPs on the radio..perhaps urself also ) who think Burna is prolly Naija's finest artiste. Now i've tried to keep an open mind and just listen to his music..but i'm still yet to feel him as much as you guys do. Now before u think i'm maybe not drawn to his genre of music and all that...i listen to all kinds, rather, genres of music..so long its good music. Question..am i missing something? Is there something wrong with me? Why arent i feeling Burna like the rest of you? Oh..maybe i know..perhaps the fact that he's a sota FELA wannabe is the reason why. I'm kinda drawn to ORIGINALITY...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by abdazzling(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2018
iwa by phyno ft teckno
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Konquest: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
D-Truce - "Talk to You" (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaSyl-5UKug

Lady Donli ft. Tomi Thomas - "Ice Cream"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg7hAbzuaw4

^^^^^^
^^^^^^

I'm lovin' this...

Nice vibes from D'Truce and Lady Donli .
A mature mid-tempo rap tunes as well from
D'Truce! grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Chinko Ekun - Able God

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
KanielOutis92:
. Hmm..Your a big fan of Burna i guess. I'm sota indifferent about Burna..dont know why. There are a lotta guys out there ( some of my friends inclusive, OAPs on the radio..perhaps urself also ) who think Burna is prolly Naija's finest artiste. Now i've tried to keep an open mind and just listen to his music..but i'm still yet to feel him as much as you guys do. Now before u think i'm maybe not drawn to his genre of music and all that...i listen to all kinds, rather, genres of music..so long its good music. Question..am i missing something? Is there something wrong with me? Why arent i feeling Burna like the rest of you? Oh..maybe i know..perhaps the fact that he's a sota FELA wannabe is the reason why. I'm kinda drawn to ORIGINALITY...

Bruhh I was a Fan of His before the concert, after the concert, I became a SuperFan. A lot of Musicians are good recording artists however only a select few are good Live. OluwaBurna happens to be one of those select few. The way He commanded the stage, toyed with and teased the audience was hilarious. And back that up, He has a sweet deep souful voice. Nahhh man the concert was off the chain.

Afrorepublik I attended earlier in the year in comparison was Meeehhh. It was decent but not a patch on Burna's. In the last year or so, of all the concerts I have been too, J.Cole's is probably it's only rival.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

Bruhh I was a Fan of His before the concert, after the concert, I became a SuperFan. A lot of Musicians are good recording artists however only a select few are good Live. OluwaBurna happens to be one of those select few. The way He commanded the stage, toyed with and teased the audience was hilarious. And back that up, He has a sweet deep souful voice. Nahhh man the concert was off the chain.

Afrorepublik I attended earlier in the year in comparison was Meeehhh. It was decent but not a patch on Burna's. In the last year or so, of all the concerts I have been too, J.Cole's is probably it's only rival.

I know you my brother na big yansh carry you go ,no be Burna boy o or may be burna boy help am bring original undiluted naija weed come .... Pastor aye grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KanielOutis92: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

Yeah..about that concert you speak of..wasnt it the same one where he sold out some arena? Yeah..heard about it..the news was all over the place. You guys obviously turned out in your numbers. Oh well..good for him. Now i"ll just go ahead & pretend like i didnt read the part where you insinuated that you've been to a J Cole's concert. No way! He's kidding obviously..right? Relax mahn..relax..i mean like he cant be serious. Cole world? No way!...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
All my life - Major Lazer
Bigger you - Victor AD
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Yeah..about that concert you speak of..wasnt it the same one where he sold out some arena? Yeah..heard about it..the news was all over the place. You guys obviously turned out in your numbers. Oh well..good for him. Now i"ll just go ahead & pretend like i didnt read the part where you insinuated that you've been to a J Cole's concert. No way! He's kidding obviously..right? Relax mahn..relax..i mean like he cant be serious. Cole world? No way!...

That's the one Bro. And we sure did and it was worth every penny. Looool bruhh you heard me Right J freaking Cole. It was last year october . It was LIT. The whole crowd buzzing.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
fredoooooo:

I know you my brother na big yansh carry you go ,no be Burna boy o or may be burna boy help am bring original undiluted naija weed come .... Pastor aye grin grin

Senior Pastor I only went there to preach the gospel ni o embarassed embarassed grin grin grin

Baba nah one of the very few times I considered changing careers from Pastor to Musician but the Lawd arrested my soul shocked shocked grin grin grin. No wonder these Guys dey get BabyMama all over the place. See quality ikebe super. You know dem ones wey get phat but still get mad shape. Ehn oooo na dem full ground grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SuccyJ(f): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wait for me by Johnny drille

Romeo and Juliet- Johnny drille

Johnny drille is dope, his sound is unique... I pray he goes places.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NwaJozi: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KanielOutis92: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2018
chic2pimp:

That's the one Bro. And we sure did and it was worth every penny. Looool bruhh you heard me Right J freaking Cole. It was last year october . It was LIT. The whole crowd buzzing.
Wow..that's so cool man. I'd totally break a leg or something just to see Kendrick, Sia, Celine Dion, Cole or Eminem live in concert. Thats prolly somewhere on my bucketlist..next to meeting Jose Mourinho. Hmm..life tho..It's funny u know..i mean u been there, done that already and u didnt even get to break a leg or something. Oh..well, what do i know..u are prolly one legged atm. I mean it's a faceless forum after all..Lol. Joking apart..i totally envy you man...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KanielOutis92: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2018
X.O Senavoe - Taxi Music
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by blingxx(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Travis scott-sicko mode keep playing in my head for weeks now grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CaptainMitch: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
xxxtentacion & trippie redd - Uh Oh, Thots!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Floridax(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muSTSChZqGM
check out the new imagine dragons bad liar lyrics ...dope ..
don't forget to like and subscribe after watching to support me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
KanielOutis92:
X.O Senavoe - Taxi Music

Where has this guy been
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by afrohouseza: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Am Jamming Lisa's No More
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Wow..that's so cool man. I'd totally break a leg or something just to see Kendrick, Sia, Celine Dion, Cole or Eminem live in concert. Thats prolly somewhere on my bucketlist..next to meeting Jose Mourinho. Hmm..life tho..It's funny u know..i mean u been there, done that already and u didnt even get to break a leg or something. Oh..well, what do i know..u are prolly one legged atm. I mean it's a faceless forum after all..Lol. Joking apart..i totally envy you man...

You'll be surprised that the tickets aren't that expensive. The trick is booking it early. The later you leave it, the more expensive it gets.

Speaking of the devil Lamar, I should have attended his concert in February but I failed to book it early. Some dude however had a spare ticket going but He was going to charge an extortionate amount of money so I said "Nah bruh you can keep it". I am not that desperate abeg. No be say Kendrick die, He'll be back next year I think so I go wait. I have never met Jose one on one but I have seen Him a few times.

Bruh life is for living and enjoying. I can conman kill myself o.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KanielOutis92: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
chic2pimp:

You'll be surprised that the tickets aren't that expensive. The trick is booking it early. The later you leave it, the more expensive it gets.

Speaking of the devil Lamar, I should have attended his concert in February but I failed to book it early. Some dude however had a spare ticket going but He was going to charge an extortionate amount of money so I said "Nah bruh you can keep it". I am not that desperate abeg. No be say Kendrick die, He'll be back next year I think so I go wait. I have never met Jose one on one but I have seen Him a few times.

Bruh life is for living and enjoying. I can conman kill myself o.
Hmm..i'd reiterate what i earlier said, i totally envy you man. You keep living the life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KanielOutis92: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Where has this guy been
And here i was thinking u had the answers to that question. Dude is prolly where u will find Mode 9, Beazy, and others. My best guess is OBLIVION..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HossanaDonHozzy: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
CHOKO - Tekno Miles

Fans!!! TEKNO is really sick, he said he need our prayers!

He Shares this on Instagram@ link below:

https://www.coolgist.com/2018/11/08/im-sick-undergoing-serious-treatments-pray-for-me-tekno-miles/

Let's remember him in our prayers.
He's our good musician and producer.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2018
Clamavi de Profundis
Song of Durin
The Tale of Beren and Luthien

Karliene - The Rains of Castamere

Sabina Zweiacker - The Dragonborn Comes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RoronoaZoro(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Rudimental - let me live
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
blingxx:
Travis scott-sicko mode keep playing in my head for weeks now grin

That beat mad ehn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.