Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1160406 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2019
Rick Ross - Glory Of War.. ✔ ✔

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2019
Currently:
ONYINYE - Obiwon (who remembers this song?) cheesy

Next In Play:
4 MY TOWN - Drake + Birdman + Lil Wayne

NIGHTMARES OF THE BOTTOM - Lil Wayne

TAKE IT TO THE HEAD - Chris Brown + Nicky Minaj + Rick Ross + Lil Wayne

"CatchYaLater"

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobodyperson: 9:23pm On May 04, 2019
listened to this Way too many times.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2019
Tha Cater V yes kiss

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 2019prophets(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2019
Joyner Lucas - Devil’s Work

incredible piece shocked

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by musicsonhertz: 1:20am On May 05, 2019
FUTURE KYNN - ODO NT (BECAUSE OF LOVE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGS6zjl_w6A
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by InvBlake: 2:51am On May 05, 2019
Do you want your music career to blow, or want advertise" ur product
Loadedsure is here for you
DM +2349065932119
Join https:///G5BkGHBT51Q5NKCRyjZmsx

[Music] Tutipsy Ft. Rez – Novacane
https://loadedsure.site/music-tutipsy-ft-rez-novacane/

[Music] Kizz Daniel – Poko
https://loadedsure.site/music-kizz-daniel-poko/

[Music + Video] Ennys Ft. TROD – Siloma
https://loadedsure.site/music-video-ennys-ft-trod-siloma/

Want your music to blow inbox Inv Blake⁩ @+2349065932119 (whatsapp/calls)
We do promotion and advert
Or simply join our whatsapp group
https:///G5BkGHBT51Q5NKCRyjZmsx
For more updates, Visit�� loadedsure.site
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 5:32am On May 05, 2019
Dprince ft rema - Lavida....

This song sha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGIwGyW6X14

Rema with some madness in him....the boy good die!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 5:36am On May 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo

Pure mad tin! MJ you are the greatest ever cool cool cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Tha Cater V yes kiss

embarassed embarassed

so sad I lost my phone in January this year at a nightclub.

On that phone, I had over 3,000 songs, of which 50% were Lil Wayne's, not to talk of the ones he was featured.

now, I'm struggling to get to download some of his songs I could remember so far.
so painful I lost that phone. it pained more than my first broken heart.

can't cry enough embarassed

I hail u, bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2019
Weeknd - Starboy

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2019
Rick Ross - Boss Lady.. ✔ ✔

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2019
Young Thug - Relationship

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2019
The Game - Heavens Arm. . ✔ ✔

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2019
Let's go religious (Pop).

Currently:

YOU ARE MY LIFE - Harris J (Islam)

Next In Play:

YOU ARE GREAT - Steve Crown (Christian)

ABBA FATHER - Marcus Joseph (Christian)

GOOD LIFE - Harris J (Islam)

"CatchYaLater"

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2019
Sam Smith - Pray

Wale - Ambition

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

embarassed embarassed

so sad I lost my phone in January this year at a nightclub.

On that phone, I had over 3,000 songs, of which 50% were Lil Wayne's, not to talk of the ones he was featured.

now, I'm struggling to get to download some of his songs I could remember so far.
so painful I lost that phone. it pained more than my first broken heart.

can't cry enough embarassed

I hail u, bro. smiley

Wow that’s big loss, like when my Xender got corrupt magically I lost my songs, it was painful. Sorry for the loss.

Check songlovers.app they have many songs you’ll definitely get some songs and albums there.

Na me hail pass oh

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Littlemix(f): 6:38pm On May 05, 2019
My best from the album
JayKayMaybachz:
Keith Urban - Feamle.. ✔ ✔
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Littlemix(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2019
Lols..seriously, enough with all these old shit(songs) you guys are Reeling out here..�
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Littlemix(f): 6:44pm On May 05, 2019
though I listen to "progressive house(edm) and indie"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Wow that’s big loss, like when my Xender got corrupt magically I lost my songs, it was painful. Sorry for the loss.

Check songlovers.app they have many songs you’ll definitely get some songs and albums there.

Na me hail pass oh

Thanx.

stay blessed, bossman.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2019
Littlemix:
Lols..seriously, enough with all these old shit(songs) you guys are Reeling out here..�

songs of recent times are wack songs. I'm talking about the rap songs which are my favorites.

if u wanna know real rap songs, u gotta go vintage.

na fake and soft lyricists we are having now.

though, some of dem still keeping it real, but the real and dope lyrics would be found in the old songs [jamz].

I greet u, sis.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RoronoaZoro(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2019
Field Negro

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Teejaney88(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2019
Glamorous by Fergie
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by REALBETPAWA: 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
2019prophets:
Joyner Lucas - Devil’s Work

incredible piece shocked

Of course u do the devil’s work and bidding so i expect the song to resonate with u
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2019
Littlemix:
My best from the album
Yes.. ✔ ✔

Same here

Gemini is nice too

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

songs of recent times are wack songs. I'm talking about the rap songs which are my favorites.

if u wanna know real rap songs, u gotta go vintage.

na fake and soft lyricists we are having now.

though, some of dem still keeping it real, but the real and dope lyrics would be found in the old songs [jamz].

I greet u, sis.
✔ ✔ ✔ I co-sign

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ ✔ I co-sign

I greet you, bro.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 05, 2019
Believe....... ..........................Cher
I drove all night................ Celine dion

Beddie time;
Enya and Kenny G collections

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

I greet you, bro.

Tuale Sir..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.