Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Need Help On Oop Project Using C# Console-base Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help On Oop Project Using C# Console-base Application (2451 Views)

How Do I Get A Value From Another Form Using C#.NET 2008 / Plz Can Anyone Solve This Using C++? / An Introduction To Programming Using C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Oop Project Using C# Console-base Application by donsonde1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
Create a software that stores and retrieve personal information named Personal Assistant. The software should be designed to meet the following specifications.
1. When the applcation is executed, a menu with the following options displayed:
A. Contact details
B. Meetings/Appointments
On selecting either of the preceding options, a submenu with the following options should be displayed:
A. Add New Record
B. Delete Record
C. Edit Record
D. Search Record
The Contact details option would enable the user to add, edit, delete and search the contact details of various people. The contact details should include information such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
Similarly, the Meetings/Appointments option enables the user to add, edit, delete and search information such as date, time and location.
NOTE: the address book and meetings/appointments details should be stored in separate files.
2. When the application is run, reminders for the meetings/appointments scheduled for the current date should be displayed on the screen.
Re: I Need Help On Oop Project Using C# Console-base Application by Mobinga: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2011
What have you tried? angry
Re: I Need Help On Oop Project Using C# Console-base Application by donsonde1(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2011
I've created the menus, submenus, add and searc records. I need help in editting, deleting records and creating an alarm

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Topic In Mechanical Software Application / Why Are Nigerian Programmers Not Interested In Game Design / DIY: Hardware Hacking With Arduino Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.