Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

BB Pins and Twitter names Of The Nairaland Family ! Blockbuster Thread.! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BB Pins and Twitter names Of The Nairaland Family ! Blockbuster Thread.! (1711 Views)

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? / Hello My Nairaland Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Pins and Twitter names Of The Nairaland Family ! Blockbuster Thread.! by 04kaa: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2011
If your a nairalander , paste your BB pin and Twitter names here, so the nairaland family can network with u on blackberry and twitter properly. 
Moderators, yall should make sure this thread is a Sticky homepage thread.
Re: BB Pins and Twitter names Of The Nairaland Family ! Blockbuster Thread.! by PatKing(f): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
Aaooww!
Is'nt that too personal and revealing?
IMO not a good idea, sorry.
Re: BB Pins and Twitter names Of The Nairaland Family ! Blockbuster Thread.! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
Sorry, Don't do BB, never had and never will kiss. Give me an Iphone anyday anytime. Even if I had a BB, never will I post my pin (abi wetin una call am grin cheesy) on here.

Thank you but no thank you, Don't want stalkers and male admirers disturbing me and my sweet life grin cool
Re: BB Pins and Twitter names Of The Nairaland Family ! Blockbuster Thread.! by sylvanus2(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
what shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children / Photo: Woman Dies Hours After Giving Birth To Quadruplets / Another Mothers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.