Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Prepares To Contest In The 2015 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Prepares To Contest In The 2015 Presidential Election (2429 Views)

Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. / As Buhari Prepares To Name His Cabinet - By Sulaiman Ibrahim / While Nigerians Await Election Results,see How Buhari Prepares For His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Prepares To Contest In The 2015 Presidential Election by cchampme(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2011
“I won’ quit politics until good governance and sustainable democracy is entrenched in this country. we should not be illusioned that democracy dividends will ever come to us easily without making sacrifices and the time for proper change is 2015.”

This are the words of buhari. But I thought he said he won’t contest any more. so I wonder what really brought about the change of mind.

like he said “until good governance and sustainable democracy is entrenched in this country.”

He sounds too desperate to me, so I suggest that he gets something else to do rather than stick out his head in this race again.
http://www.latestgists.com/muhammadu-buhari-prepares-to-contest-in-the-2015-presidential-election/

(1) (Reply)

Video Of DANA Plane Crash At Iju-ishaga, Lagos: Viewers' Discretion Advised / BBC World Debate On "Why Poverty?" Oby Ezekwesili, Tony Blair-live! / VIDEO: We’re Ready To Match Blood For Blood; Bullet For Bullet — Asari-dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.