Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Sharing Souls(er: Nuts) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sharing Souls(er: Nuts) (715 Views)

Who Is The Ow^er Of This U^derwear? / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) / Lol Lol-er Lol-est (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Souls(er: Nuts) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2007
On d outskirts of town there was a huge nut tree by the cemetary fence.oneday two boys filled up a bucket with nuts & sat down by the tree out of sight and began dividing the nuts.
'one for you ,one for me,one for you ,one for me',said one boy.the bucket was full that some nuts rolled out towards the fence.Jonny was cycling down the road and as he passed he heard voices inside the cemetary!He knew who it was ''oh my, its satan and St.Peters sharing souls at the cemetary!
he raced down the road and found an old man hobbling down with a cane.''comequick,you wont believe what i heard,.satan and Peter are sharing the souls at the cemetary.''
the old man was curious ,so he followed.standing over the fence they heard again,''one for you,one for me,one for you ,one for me''.Shivering with fear old man said,''boy, you've been telling the truth lets get nearer to the fence and see if we can see the devil himself, As they were peering thru the fence atlast they heard,''ONE LAST ONE FOR YOU!THATS ALL HERE.NOW LETS GO GET THOSE ONES BY THE FENCE AND WE WILL BE DONE!
They said the old man made it to the village 5 minutes before Johnny.

(1) (Reply)

How To Select Employees Suitable For Various Departments / Help Me / Going To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.