Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation (46818 Views)

Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued / Chamotex's Lounge: Ladies Come In For A Stimulating Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2007
hello jeje, i can here you whatz up?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by jejelolatu(f): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
am gud

wats popping
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by adexbols: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
i'm not bad nd wont mind us hooking up
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2007
that's terrible, cos there are no fisher women on the line. now what are you going to do?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by jejelolatu(f): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
typical of men,

see,as u guys have monopolised the conversation
na wa, let me speak for meself na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
sorry sweetie. go on, talk!
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by chinnex(f): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
eh he! as i was saying jare!

how far of hooking up now?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
i don't mind hooking up with you chi.
i do understand that hundred of people are tapping through this line.
how about you and i having a conversation in a more secure line?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by jejelolatu(f): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
yeah

more secure line indeed.

am sure u just put the american terrosist squad on red alert with that statement
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by hollandis(f): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
how about having a drink with you tonight?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
you mean you want to go out on a date with me tonight?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by hollandis(f): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
not you i meant that jejelolatu , is she ur sister?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by Infourmer: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2007
why do you ask,have you got a crush on her?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
no, if he crush her, she will definitely not survive it.

where have you been, infourmer?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by Infourmer: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2007
well,on the other side of the phone O my brother. Dont you think naira is taking much of my time? If not this fone sef,man no go use fone O cheesy
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2007
this is a sign of good things happening in our country, now we no longer complain of the money the network providers are charging us rather we complain of the time we spend conversing. well, kudos to 9geria.

hello! you still de there?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by qeemus: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2007
yeah, still here mtn is messing up, can u hear me?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by Infourmer: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
Yes na with clear vision sef cheesy so what were you up to before I called?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by Amigoz(f): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
I just dey leave office naw. Omo make i yarn u small wetin happen 4 office 2dy ----- hallo, hallo, u still dey abi ur eyes don dey fix on d omoge wey dey pass ur front - u nd dat clear vision !
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by tommyex(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2007
I am with u honey,i no look anybabe oo,i was jus thinkn of u oo.
So gist me,how was it??
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by chinnex(f): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2007
wel fine jare!but u know wat ?
one handsome bobo come our office 2day and he told me he likes me sha!
but wetin u think now?hello, re u there? u re not talking nowwwwwwwww!
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nana(f): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2007
no vex jare. . .
Wetin make i talk now? U don know the guy before?Abi this na the first time wey una dey meet?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
e de like say na d first time.
as my friend i go remind you se their are always fine bobos, so make you shine your eyes and use your head well well b4 u say yes o.

abi u de hear me?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hold on abeg, nepa just bring light come make i put my fone for fire - i wan charge am,

Hehe, u were saying,
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2007
wait a minute i've been talking for7days, 12 hours and 12 minutes on the phone, let me check my balance to see how much credit i have left. brb
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2007
Na lie. na all night call we dey do. Free credit na im u dey use, wayo boy. Sha If credit dey, send am
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2007
who tell u se na lie? u no know se glo na dem de rule ur world, dem ne de cut much of my money. i still get one million eight hundred and fifty nine naira twenty five kobo left. so make we de yan jere.

so how far the new bobo?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by Infourmer: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2007
the new bobo ke? Na gurl O,she dey e. I even call am yesterday sef,na then she kon dey yarn say she need 50,000Naira. Na im I shout say "hanhan I be your papa"?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by SylviaCozy(f): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2007
EH!!!!! shocked This na serious matter Oh!

Where did Johnny go to after the bash last nite?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by Infourmer: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2007
the guy don drink forget im pants for toilet.Na road the guy sleep yesternite beside those homeless dude. Na me go pick am up this morning with ma moro,after I drop am for house I just go wash ma moro because e don make am dey smell.

You nko where your bobo take you after the bash yesternite?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by SylviaCozy(f): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2007
e be like sey we reach Ota farm go visit one very significant-looking monkey

have u ever been there?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2007
yea, when i been go see wan chic for there. The farm dey dirty scatter. the monkey could not take care of the farm

Wen u go, e bin dey dirty like dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Which Statement Is Correct Among The Two (pic) / As A Detective, How Do You Solve These? / Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.