Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nairaland Wall Of Shame! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Wall Of Shame! (3232 Views)

Diesel Tanker Rams Into School Wall In Lagos (Photo) / Policemen In Show Of Shame In Lagos / Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by londoner: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2007
WALL OF SHAME, this thread is to expose posters who insist on consistly displaying and inciting tribalist antagonism.

I'm all for free speech, but I just personally feel like these people should be called out.

I'm used to solidarity among Nigerians, I feel disgusted at some of the things posted with the purpose of keeping Nigerians in a fragmented state, I'm for a united Nigeria, together the the celebration of our various tribal cultures.

Since people feel free to spew negativity (and its their right ), I feel free to call them out publicly (thats my right)

Feel free to add on.

PILAS
CHICHI81
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by afrodixie: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
No need to call names! They know themselves---always speaking some vernacular jargon on a public forum in the name of promoting some stupid culture.  I can speak 3 languages but will never smell those areas--most of the people there are so nauseating! angry Just visit the Culture and Tribalism or Religious sections you will find most of them there---BLOODY SEGREGATIONISTS!!!  Most of them are moronic "bible" thumping christain manaics! grin grin grin grin grin  What a hateful bunch! LOCAL PIGS! angry That biafra thing can be very annoying! angry

There is no one like Pilas though! His crusade about that igbo tin is the 8th wonder of this world! grin -------Sometimes I do not blame him at all--considering how tribalistic the group can get!!!! I think he takes the cake!  I would have named some more names but I no get power to fight today at all! grin

Pilas----you got ma vote! kiss  But on second thoughts---knock em dead---they deserve it! kiss
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by grafikdon: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
Aba4lyfe
Mamajama
Afrodixie
oxycod (sp?)
Sweet T
Willy Willy
Oyb
Docokwy(sp)
Yicob
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by niceuzor: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ 1st and 2nd Post.

Good point!!! cheesy

Guys i think there is no different between Nairaland & Nigeria.

The Forum Show what's going on in our country Nigeria.

United Nigeria YES United, we all want Unity Let's Come together

and make this forum a better place to be.

and SAY NO TO TRIBALISM. angry

Please Nairalander's i dey beg . . . . biko nku. cool
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by earthrealm(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
yicob!!!, so this fella made it 2 the wall of shame,

always knew he was upto no good!!,

wonder what the name means in the first place
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by hipernetix: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
londoner:

WALL OF SHAME, this thread is to expose posters who insist on consistly displaying and inciting tribalist antagonism.

I'm all for free speech, but I just personally feel like these people should be called out.

I'm used to solidarity among Nigerians, I feel disgusted at some of the things posted with the purpose of keeping Nigerians in a fragmented state, I'm for a united Nigeria, together the the celebration of our various tribal cultures.

Since people feel free to spew negativity (and its their right ), I feel free to call them out publicly (thats my right)

Feel free to add on.

PILAS
CHICHI81

@londoner
I salute you my dear brother for this bold move. It is good to see that at least there are those Nigerians who are willing to come together irrespective of ethnic or religious divide for the sake of peace, unity, and progress for Nigeria.

Your wall of shame will not be complete without this addition:

DAVIDYLAN
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by laudate: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2007
hipernetix:

@londoner
I salute you my dear brother for this bold move. It is good to see that at least there are those Nigerians who are willing to come together irrespective of ethnic or religious divide for the sake of peace, unity, and progress for Nigeria.

DAVIDYLAN

Oh mi gosh!! This is so funny!! Am having so much fun reading all the responses on this thread. You guys are just naming members of the tribalistic cartel, one by one!
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Iman3(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2007
I nominate Laudate.The most insidious tribalist you will ever meet on this forum grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by laudate: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2007
I-man:

I nominate Laudate.The most insidious tribalist you will ever meet on this forum grin

Provide proof of Laudate's insidous tribalism, please. And stop hanging on to my coat tails. You are just dying for me to notice you. Tell me, were you starved of attention in your childhood? Is that why you seeking as much of it as you can get, from any quarters? Tell us the truth. Don't be shy. . . . . sad
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by londoner: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ hipernetix, glad you agree that its a good idea, the tribalistic comments were getting so out of hand. These attitides towards our fellow people needs to be put to rest if we are ever going to move forward, even as communities outside of Nigeria.

BTW I'm a woman, lol
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by afrodixie: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
grafikdon:

Aba4lyfe
Mamajama
Afrodixie
oxycod (sp?)
Sweet T
Willy Willy
Oyb
Docokwy(sp)
Yicob

grafikdon
+osisi
Donzman
babasin
Paw Paw
Thief of Hearts
Pilas
Xris77 or what ever!

I get lots of power to fight today----Let's name all the tribalists! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

I-man:

laudate:

Provide proof of Laudate's insidous tribalism, please. And stop hanging on to my coat tails. You are just dying for me to notice you. Tell me, were you starved of attention in your childhood? Is that why you seeking as much of it as you can get, from any quarters? Tell us the truth. Don't be shy. . . . . sad

You cannot escape!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Today na today!
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
I-man:

I nominate Laudate.The most insidious tribalist you will ever meet on this forum  grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by laudate: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
You cannot escape what? Babeelove a.k.a Militia a.k.a Afrodixie, na God I take beg you, provide proof before you hop on the bandwagon that I-man has set in motion. The guy is an attention-seeker. He will throw unsubstantiated comments around, and then run away when you ask for facts to back up his allegations. Coward!

He has made this comment on another thread in the past, and when I asked him for proof, he took off. Na im style be that!
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by afrodixie: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2007
laudate:

You cannot escape what? Babeelove a.k.a Militia a.k.a Afrodixie, na God I take beg you, provide proof before you hop on the bandwagon that I-man has set in motion. The guy is an attention-seeker. He will throw unsubstantiated comments around, and then run away when you ask for facts to back up his allegations. Coward!

He has made this comment on another thread in the past, and when I asked him for proof, he took off. Na im style be that!

You are like grafrikdon--the ever present "spectator" in tribalistic threads!  The impartial goal-keeper!  cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Sometimes playing devil's advocate makes you even worse than the main contestants! Wetin you dey do for there?  I always ask you that question! grin  See?  You will be nominated. tongue  We do not need proof for what we can smell.  You do not need to taste it!  How many times have I asked you what you are doing in "Mkparakpor" threads? shocked

This grafikdon----the very worst!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! That Ngige-politically correct type! Watch out for him! He is very dangerous! Pilas even beta pass this grafikdon of a character! WATCH OUT!!!! shocked
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by afrodixie: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2007
Laudate---you already have 2 votes -------- first page! Hmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by afrodixie: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
Londoner thank you for setting the ball rolling! We have to discuss this so the whole world knows who and what we are! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Next!!!!! kiss
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2007
hipernetix:

@londoner

DAVIDYLAN

Alhaji mallam, thank you very much for nominating me for this oh so important national honor. Please make sure that all your nominations do not run foul of Federal character. grin

When are we going to have the priviledge of nominating you for the award of most unrealistic optimist of the yr?
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by laudate: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
afrodixie:

You are like grafrikdon--the ever present "spectator" in tribalistic threads!  The impartial goal-keeper!  cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Sometimes playing devil's advocate makes you even worse than the main contestants! Wetin you dey do for there?  I always ask you that question! grin  See?  You will be nominated. tongue We do not need proof for what we can smell. You do not need to taste it! How many times have I asked you what you are doing in "Mkparakpor" threads? shocked

I do not understand your question. Are certain threads reserved for certain kinds of people or are some people to be barred from certain threads? shocked Last time I checked, facts were sacred, and comments were free. Last time I also checked, nairaland was and still is, a public forum. Anyone who wants to retain exclusive rights over a particualr thread or feels that some threads are for him and his own group alone, should please go and set up their own website. Chikena! You will never find me becoming a member of www.arewa-online.com or ! Neither will you see me visit any oodua website. angry

But as long as it is nairaland, Madam I feel everyone (irrespective of their ethnic origin) has the liberty to comment on any thread, in any section, on any topic. The only thing is to ensure you do not insult, denigrate or belittle any ethnic group, religious group or anyone's parental background. Only politics is exempted from the list. So be fair to all concerned. Period. sad I am still waiting for people to point out in black & white any place where I have pulled down any ethnic group, or say where I have cast aspersions on them.

Seun the owner of Nairaland has not declared that certain threads are reserved for cerain people of a particular background, neither has he said that some topics are no-go areas for others. Until I see such a disclaimer, I shall happily browse all threads in Nairaland and pass comments on whatever takes my fancy, without fear or favour! Erm. . . .does that make sense?
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by omoge(f): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
Aba4lyfe

where is he sef? hard to forget him.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by afrodixie: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
laudate:

I do not understand your question. Are certain threads reserved for certain kinds of people or are some people to be barred from certain threads? shocked Last time I checked, facts were sacred, and comments were free. Last time I also checked, naiaraland was and still is, a public forum. Anyone who wants to retain exclusive rights over a particualr thread or feels that some threads are for him and his own group alone, should please go and set up their own website. Chikena! You will never find me becoming a member of www.arewaonline.org or ! Neither will you see me visit any oodua website. angry

But as long as it is nairaland, Madam I feel everyone (irrespective of their ethnic origin) has the liberty to comment on any thread, in any section, on any topic. The only thing is to ensure you do not insult, denigrate or belittle any ethnic group. Be fair to all concerned. Period. sad I am still waiting for people to point out in black & white any place where i have pulled down any ethnic group, or say where I have cast aspersions on them.

Seun the owner of Nairaland has not declared that certain threads are reserved for cerain people of a particular background, neither has he said that some topics are no-go areas for others. Until I see such a disclaimer, I shall happily browse all threads in Nairaland and pass comments on whatever takes my fancy, without fear or favour! Erm. . . .does that make sense?

See you?---too much grammar! That is why you are called "insidious"---Don't get it? tongue  Nobody said you should not go there?  Appearing there makes you guilty in the watching eyes!  How do you find yourself in a basket full of "rotten apples"?  You will always smell of it no matter how hard you try--because the "grafikdon's" of the tribalistic mess will contaminate you!  I do not go to those areas.  What my name is doing here I do not understand.  If it is "Agbero Wall of Shame" I will understand--or "Flirting Wall of Shame" I will gladly answer!  But religious, tribalistic and plain old prejudicial nonsense or bigotry---count me out!-- shocked

Even the few threads of "tribalism" I appeared--I was new to Nairaland and thought it was a joking matter--Ever since then--- I never smelled those areas even to say hi!  When I encountered how viscious those tribalists were!!!!  The people are viscious! shocked  Gosh!!!  Then they added religion, homosexuality and sexism to it all---Hmmmmmmmmmm! shocked  Name them I say! grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by laudate: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
afrodixie:

See you?---too much grammar! That is why you are called "insiduous"---Don't get it? tongue  Nobody said you should not go there?  Appearing there makes you guilty in the watching eyes!  How do you find yourself in a basket full of "rotten apples"?  You will always smell of it no matter how hard you try--because the "grafikdon's" of the tribalistic mess will contaminate you!  I do not go to those areas.  What my name is doing here I do not understand.  If it is "Agbero Wall of Shame" I will understand--or "Flirting Wall of Shame" I will gladly answer!  But religious, tribalistic and plain old prejudicial nonsense or bigotry---count me out!-- shocked

No. . .I don't get it. Kindly enlighten me. Why should appearing on a particular thread make me 'guilty'? shocked Guilty of what. . .exactly? And since when has offering an opinion on a public website, qualified an individual to be described as being[i] part of a basket of rotten apples?[/i] Sorry, your analogy is unclear.

Let me give you a little example. All kinds of people are found in a hospital. Some are patients, others are care-givers, administrators or visitors. So why will you conclude that everyone who crosses the threshold of a hospital is therefore, looking for a doctor? I leave that to your imagination.

As for tribalism, bigotry etc., I leave such things to people with small minds. I don't have time to engage in prejudice, ethnic brick bats or religious semantics.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by afrodixie: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2007
laudate:

No. . .I don't get it. Kindly enlighten me. Why should appearing on a particular thread make me 'guilty'? shocked Guilty of what. . .exactly? And since when has offering an opinion on a public website, qualified an individual to be described as being[i] part of a basket of rotten apples?[/i] Sorry, your analogy is unclear.

Let me give you a little example. All kinds of people are found in a hospital. Some are patients, others are care-givers, administrators or visitors. So why will you conclude that everyone who crosses the threshold of a hospital is therefore, looking for a doctor? I leave that to your imagination.
As for tribalism, bigotry etc., I leave such things to people with small minds. I don't have time to engage in prejudice, ethnic brick bats or religious semantics.

Okay you win!!!!!--since you missed the obvious facts that I am teasing your "tight" arse as usual! Leave ma matter! Do you realize you have 3 votes? tongue Mine would have made 4 but I decided to be impartial!! I gave you a discount! See all the others who nominated you--Face them! The reason you are picked on today is because your responses are always "killers" for laffter! Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!

Of course you are not one of the tribalists!---They know themselves of course! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Like everything on Nairaland----there is a thing line between appearance and reality--that is the greatest fun of it all! Enjoy! See you around! kiss

See im stone face!
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by grafikdon: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2007
laudate:

I do not understand your question. Are certain threads reserved for certain kinds of people or are some people to be barred from certain threads? shocked Last time I checked, facts were sacred, and comments were free. Last time I also checked, nairaland was and still is, a public forum. Anyone who wants to retain exclusive rights over a particualr thread or feels that some threads are for him and his own group alone, should please go and set up their own website. Chikena! You will never find me becoming a member of www.arewa-online.com or ! Neither will you see me visit any oodua website. angry

WORD!

laudate:
I feel everyone (irrespective of their ethnic origin) has the liberty to comment on any thread, in any section, on any topic. The only thing is to ensure you do not insult, denigrate or belittle any ethnic group, religious group or anyone's parental background. Only politics is exempted from the list. So be fair to all concerned. Period

Ah. . . Laudate, looks like you did not observe the brand new unofficial 'rule of thumb' on Nairaland. If you degrade ethnic groups, you're a 'tribalist'. If you refuse to spit on ethnic groups and desist from using derogatory terms like 'Pigs' 'Barbarians' 'Cannibals' to qualify ethnic groups, you're even a bigger 'tribalist'. cheesy

laudate:
. sad I am still waiting for people to point out in black & white any place where I have pulled down any ethnic group, or say where I have cast aspersions on them.

You go wait till you tire! They can't find proof because there is NONE, but in the absence of proof, they can always count on inflammatory outbursts.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by laudate: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Babeelove a.k.a Militia a.k.a Afrodixie,

So from 2 votes, it has now become 4? Who are the the nominees? You sure say you no fail maths for O'Levels? Talk true o! No shame for this one. We fit arrange lesson teacher for you! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Mustay(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2007
NICEUZOR 4 THE 1ST TIME U TALK SENSE
wink
I CONCUR
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by niceuzor: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
Mustay:

NICEUZOR 4 THE 1ST TIME You TALK SENSE
wink
I CONCUR

shocked so my talk no dey make sense to you abi? come i don leave the babe for you oh.

make you carry on. grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by afrodixie: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
laudate:

@Babeelove a.k.a Militia a.k.a Afrodixie,

So from 2 votes, it has now become 4? Who are the the nominees? You sure say you no fail maths for O'Levels? Talk true o! No shame for this one. We fit arrange lesson teacher for you! cheesy

Now that's better!  You almost drove me away with you "turenchi" and proof wanting statements!  Okay---I revise---You have only 2 votes!   You are still leading the pack! grin  Laudate, Laudate---You are always so, so, sooooooooooooo fun!  Any small thing--you go begin preach!  Yes, I failed math--but no problem no--I get work---without math! tongue---No need for teacher! cheesy

Mustay:

NICEUZOR 4 THE 1ST TIME You TALK SENSE
wink
I CONCUR

Here comes Mustapha! Mustay---you concur with Niceuzor abi?  Please can we have your personal lists so you can be eaten alive whereever you show your faces on Nairaland? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  No concurring here oh---Everyman and woman for himself or herself!  We need names! Sharp--sharp!!!! tongue

niceuzor:

shocked so my talk no dey make sense to you abi? come i don leave the babe for you oh.

make you carry on. grin

Thank you!  You know Nairaland like to move in gangs!  Conjuring and Concurring left right and center! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by DisGuy: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
grafikdon
+osisi
Donzman
babasin
Paw Paw
Thief of Hearts
Pilas
Xris77 or what ever!

that's more like it, we all have reservation for some tribe or people but some people can't keep a lid on it! some hardcore tribalist even call phoney elders meeting undecided

Some others hold a bible in one hand and type so much hatred you wonder if they really religious.

if you don't have anything good to say about some people why don't you just hold your fingers like one man in here wink
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by romeo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
afrodixie:

No need to call names! They know themselves---always speaking some vernacular jargon on a public forum in the name of promoting some stupid culture. I can speak 3 languages but will never smell those areas--most of the people there are so nauseating! angry Just visit the Culture and Tribalism or Religious sections you will find most of them there---[b]BLOODY SEGREGATIONISTS!!! Most of them are moronic "bible" thumping christain manaics! grin grin grin grin grin What a hateful bunch! LOCAL PIGS! angry That Biafra thing can be very annoying! angry[/b]

There is no one like Pilas though! His crusade about that igbo tin is the 8th wonder of this world! grin -------Sometimes I do not blame him at all--considering how tribalistic the group can get!!!! I think he takes the cake! I would have named some more names but I no get power to fight today at all! grin

Pilas----you got ma vote! kiss But on second thoughts---knock em dead---they deserve it! kiss

na your family members be DIRTY PIGS

what a hiding stupid tribalist here!! i don't give a shit if you can speak three languages or not after all one of the three must be your local language and you can speak it any where and write it any where and do whatever you want to with it

but because you have a colonized mind still, i don't blame you for not seeing anything good about your language and LONG LIVE BIAFRA

i rep igbo any time

@TOPIC
afrodicks or dixie
laudate
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by yicob(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
God will forgive u guys 4 putting my name in such a thread.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by faketan(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2007
identifying with your tribe is not tribalism. What is tribalism is casting aspersion on someone because he has link with his tribe. Calling people names for the same reason I think is obnoxious.

If one wants to get detached from his root, good and fine if that suites you. This is a free world but for one to think that associating with your tribal type is tribalism is immaturity. It is not good to speak your language in a public thread but if a Hausa speaks Hausa in a Hausa thread and a Yoruba speaks Yoruba in Yoruba thread, I do not see anything wrong in there. May be you will not go to your village because you are a Nigerian and if your 'patriotism' for the nigeria project allows you to go, it will not allow you to speak your language. Ludicrous.

Using derogatory remarks on people from other tribes or having reservation as one said in a thread above about any tribe is unacceptable. Everyone was calling for the head of a Northern envoy because he said that most of the 'criminals' from Nigeria in foreign land are southerners. Yet the same people that said crucify him crucify him are committing the same sin he allegedly committed.

Let us grow up guys.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Iman3(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
harvest:

@topic--+Osisi-the fake christian=tribalist
Babeelove when she was a militia.
romeo
Donzman
Iman
Xris77
grafikdon
londoner & all Igbos.
Michellin89.

This is like nominating yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Removed / Leak Video : Watch Nicki Minaj Suck Drake's Joystick / Gang Of Buffaloes Attack And Crush Proud Lion To Death After Heavy Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.