Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

College Education In Nigeria Is No Longer A Worthy Endeavor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / College Education In Nigeria Is No Longer A Worthy Endeavor (678 Views)

Federal College Education(osiele)abeokuta / Trailer Kills 3 Federal College Education Students Osiele, Abeokuta / Unique College Ibadan: For All Round College Education: Day & Boarding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

College Education In Nigeria Is No Longer A Worthy Endeavor by LUCKYBASTD: 4:15am On Dec 01, 2011
I know, I know to some people what I just said is akin to blasphemy.
Ladies and gentlemen it's time to get our head out of our asses and face reality. Whether you're college educated or not has absolutely no bearing on how successful or productive you are in a Nigerian society.As you and I know what really counts is who you know, and that's it, finito!
I think trade school is the answer. Why waste four years "learning" some useless theory,from someone who probably doesn't give a hoot whether you grasp the concept or not. It's just a fruitless, useless,meaniless, unproductive endeavor. Go trade, learn a trade that would sustain you for the rest of your life. I do understand that even with trade schools you still need some sort of connection, but at the skill acquired from the school is yours for the rest of your life and your stand a better chance of being productive.

(1) (Reply)

Gce Result Out ? / Where Is The Logic? / Esut 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.