Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Stop Trying To Earn Online And Learn Html To Design Websites For Cash - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stop Trying To Earn Online And Learn Html To Design Websites For Cash (989 Views)

Live In Benin City,one On One Coaching. . . Learn How To Design Websites And Make N20k Or More Per D / Work Online And Get Paid Directly Into Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Trying To Earn Online And Learn Html To Design Websites For Cash by SHOPPERS(m): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2011
Yes!
It's high time you stopped all these arrant nonsense of surveys, referrals and paid to clicks, it's all rubbish! I know what I'm saying and I've been there. I know how it feels to see money online and not be able to touch it. I know just how painful it is to invest in an ebook and find it out to be rubbish. I'm also sick and tired of clicking, searching and scrubbing everywhere for how to make real money online all to no avail! I know! I've been there! HYIPS? I know very well, MLMs? I know the tricks! And I also know they all work for like 0.5 % of people trying them. The rest fail!
Hmmmmmm! I'm quite exhausted. Just like you.

That's why I went the extra mile to bring home something out of the blues to all my friends who feel my pain and who are ready to start feeling the new blood rush of happiness.
Yes. Something out of the normal. All internet marketers will only be interested in giving you the bad fish to eat but today I'm happy because together we can learn how to get those good fish for ourselves.

Let me be clear here, I'm not here to tell you how to make money, I'm here precisely to let you know that if you're serious and ready, we can learn how to do design websites with HTML, JAVA, ASP.NET and the likes together and make the money both online and offline. Making money online is easier if you know how to do something real like web design and autocad. Don't believe me? Check out Elance. You won't be able to do any serious stuff there without learning but after learning- you'll become the big boy bidding for jobs and getting paid into escrows- Yes!

Enough! I'm through with feeding you with the prospects. Now to the real thing. I need ready minds which are eager to learn and break off this bondage of ''I no get anything from online o'' stuffs. So I need you to join me. But I also need to be able to confirm that you're serious and I'll like to test you with what you spend recharge cards for just two weeks. (For an average Naijarian, it's supposed to be atleast 750 naira.) So you inbox me and comment below to show interest, then I can tell you how to log on to this learners arena.

# This offer won't sit down with you, it's going off before CHRISTMAS. And I don't need too much in the Arena so if you're not interested just sleep off cos we don't need you.
Re: Stop Trying To Earn Online And Learn Html To Design Websites For Cash by SHOPPERS(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2017
Chai, Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get Our Accounting Software At Affordable Price. / Plumbing Materials Sales And Supply / Wedding Cake,birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.