Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

When Are We Going To Stop Talking On Facebook And Nairaland And Take Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Are We Going To Stop Talking On Facebook And Nairaland And Take Action (482 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Talking On Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Are We Going To Stop Talking On Facebook And Nairaland And Take Action by 4real(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2011
So many Injustice in our once great country Nigeria and have noticed as well that we have soooo many people talking and nobody doing anything about it, at what stage are we going to get fade up and take the bulls by the horn at what stage are we going to turn to Egypt or Libya and demand a change at what stage are we going to tell them they only don't live in this country and can't keep quite or take silly discussions that effect us, at what stage are we going to say enough is enough, at what stage are we going to stop thinking of ourselves and be our brothers keepers, at what stage is if me and my family is OK I don't care about the rest syndrome going to end. WHEN I ASK AGAIN WHEN, when do we stand up in numbers and take the fight to them when do we say you have done enough to damage our country, no jobs, no homes, no health no welfare nothing I don't know about the rest of you but I am fed up fed up fed up and come 2012 i won't take it anymore am tired of being fearful for the life of my daughter tired of wondering what the future will hold for her, I will build for her a country she can be proud of and even if it means by blood and sweat by Gods grace this labour of love shall not go to waste in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

So Nigeria Has A Minister Of Police / Is This The Best Nigerian Government Website? / Subsidy Removal: Utomi Faults Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.