Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Can I Block My Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Block My Bb (3057 Views)

Pls How Can I Block This Nonsense Site From My Phone?? / How To Block My Stolen Phone / How Can I Block My Stolen Motorola Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Block My Bb by araba1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
i was rob at gun point yesterday night is there a way i can render my bb useless for this thief pls let me know
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by tayoast(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
no way
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by samtoye(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2011
No way, but keep your Pin, and ensure you re-add the new user. He would either be the thief or buyer of a stolen phone. good luck.
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by benabbey(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
If you have blackberry protect on your phone you can see the location whenever the blackberry is on, you can wipe your data and information also you can lock your blackberry remotely
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by tayoast(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
benabbey:

If you have blackberry protect on your phone you can see the location whenever the blackberry is on, you can wipe your data and information also you can lock your blackberry remotely

U can only do that if the new user signs in to bb protect with ur ID, which is never going to happen
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by benabbey(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
It is possible all you have to do is to go to Blackberry protect on the website and wipe your blackberry and lock it from the website.
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by tayoast(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
benabbey:

It is possible all you have to do is to go to Blackberry protect on the website and wipe your blackberry and lock it from the website.

It is dependent on bb protect being active on dt particular bb, which will never happen.

BB protect is gone d moment the fone is flashed
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by benabbey(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
BB protect work with your PIN. Check the function of BB protect on the web you will see that it can do that. It is more dependent on the PIN than on the software
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by tayoast(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2011
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by benabbey(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
Re: How Can I Block My Bb by tayoast(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
They just confirmed what I said earlier that u cant do anything as long as the new user is unable to sign in to bb protect. been there before

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Etisalat 20kobo/second Calls To Any Network & 275MB data. / which do you use most ? See / See The Fake Iphone This Ghanian Guy Bought By Mistake [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.