Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

New Product From Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Product From Mtn (3020 Views)

Gionee M1 & M2 - Are They Genuine Product From Gionee? / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Product From Mtn by showskill(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2008
MTN SHARKPOD is particularly efficient for staying connected to the internet to check for emails or calendar updates or to surf a WAPsite.With this service you stay connected as long as you need without paying a hefty price for the privilege. Rather, you pay only for the data you send and receive while connected.

The F@stLink E630 Data Card In order to provide an "always best connected” solution that will automatically select the fastest available data access method (based on the capability of the network at that specific location), MTN has launched an HSDPA data card - the F@stLink E630 Data Card - that supports HSDPA, 3G, EDGE and GPRS. is also future proof in that it already supports HSDPA for speeds of up to 1.8 Mbps when in HSDPA coverage.Accessing MTN’s high-speed internet service is simple; just install the F@stLink E630 Data Card and customers will have the internet access they require – no waiting or additional configuration required!

The F@stLink E220 HSDPA Modem offers super-fast mobile internet access. It supports HSDPA, 3G, EDGE & GPRS so it will always connect at the fastest available speed.With the F@stLink E220 HSDPA Modem you can connect your laptop or desktop computer to the internet using MTN’s Data network.

What is HSDPA? HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) is a technology for improving the performance of MTN’s 3G networks and is part of the evolutionary path of 3G. What are the benefits of HSDPA? HSDPA will make life easier for subscribers, providing vastly better service for both corporate users and individuals, with data delivered at speeds comparable to or better than currently available fixed-line broadband access systems: · Corporate users will have easy and secure mobile access to corporate networks, with rapid retrieval and downloading of confidential corporate information. · Consumers will enjoy superior quality for video services, including video streaming and gaming. · All customers will enjoy fast Web browsing, with rapid access to graphics-heavy Internet sites. Even when out of the HSDPA coverage, you can still enjoy services with seamless access through the 3G, EDGE or GPRS network.

Re: New Product From Mtn by honsule(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2008
@poster.are you mtn agent?let us know.
Re: New Product From Mtn by hayprof(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2008
@sule, do u need an answer to that questn?
Re: New Product From Mtn by Middylek(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2008
I was beginin 2 wonder hw sum1 can get dis info witout hearin it fr mtn or media, tnx 4d info@posta
Re: New Product From Mtn by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2008
Middylek:

someone can get this info

catch me if you can  tongue
Re: New Product From Mtn by Donseaun(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2008
Hehehe, wonders shal neva end.
Re: New Product From Mtn by MEGASTAR2(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2008
Am giving you 100% assurance that the poster is MTN agent. Just take note of his name don't share MTN cheat with him.
Re: New Product From Mtn by tobidaflava(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2008
Info no bi di same o!
Re: New Product From Mtn by tobs(m): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2008
@poster , . , how much be evrything if pesin wan get am
Re: New Product From Mtn by bimbor(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2008
tobs:

@poster , . , how much be evrything if pesin wan get am
I bet you dont wanna know! MTN will cut ya neck with the exhorbitant price of their overhyped products.
Re: New Product From Mtn by BayoMaya(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2008
I hear d stuf is 30k.him come top am up wit d greatest zobo of 2008,no more subscribtion chei! Mtn,asorock break!
Re: New Product From Mtn by tobs(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2008
i just want get idea of MTN own. . . .so as to know how much multilinks will sell theres, . , . i need a pay a u go own,that why am going for multilinks. . . . . . MTN wey sabi suck pesin money. . . grin
Re: New Product From Mtn by lynxnoon(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2008
@poster
HOW MUCH?? angry angry
Re: New Product From Mtn by bigfather(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2008
bimbor:

I bet you don't want to know! MTN will cut ya neck with the exhorbitant price of their overhyped products.
Na lie, it's not a cut neck price.

lynxnoon:

@poster
HOW MUCH?? angry angry
It's just a token of 25k grin
Re: New Product From Mtn by samuelk(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2008
watching with interest
Re: New Product From Mtn by tobs(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2008
big father:

Na lie, it's not a cut neck price.
It's just a token of 25k grin

shocked see how u call 25k token fee. . . . .
Re: New Product From Mtn by lynxnoon(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2008
tobs:

Abi o!! as if afta 25k u wont have to pay anymore angry
Re: New Product From Mtn by lynxnoon(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2008
tobs:

Abi o!! as if afta 25k u wont have to pay anymore angry
Re: New Product From Mtn by bigfather(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2008
lynxnoon:

Abi o!! as if after 25k u wont have to pay anymore angry

so the multilinks abi starcomms wey una dey use na free ? undecided
Re: New Product From Mtn by hayprof(m): 1:08am On Mar 24, 2008
like u use free internet, huh?
Re: New Product From Mtn by showskill(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hello everyone, if i said am an agent of MTN its a bloody lies, to say the truth am a student of university of ilorin faculty of social science, ilorin however, i had been on nairaland probably for past one and half year uh huh i love that site beside last week i misplace my phone contain SIM on another faculty where i was about to see how my sister doings not long after we got along infact my sister asked for my phone i checked my whole pocket in vain and other places too as fate would have it by the way on the following day i decide to bought another MTN package regard this issue on the other hands i explained how it happened to the lady who sold the pack for me to my surprise she asked me if i must like to use my old number i replied 'absolutely' then she asked me to visit MTN sites where i'll filled welcome back form not long after i had filled i decide to check on mtn product brands and that's how i found it precisely as you know The heart is like an ocean and the eyes are like a desert search hard as you can, you’ll not find even a drop of water, without waste much words visit http://www.mtnonline.com/fastlink/index.asp,
Re: New Product From Mtn by kulex2k1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2008
wow! what an essay, guy i dig ur vocab!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Product From Mtn by texazzpete(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2008
The same MTN offering 2GB limit HSDPA at N45k, abi?

Run far away from these greedy asswipes.
Re: New Product From Mtn by dragnet: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2008
gud advice grin
Re: New Product From Mtn by hayprof(m): 5:40am On Mar 25, 2008
texazzpete:

The same MTN offering 2GB limit HSDPA at N45k, abi?

Run far away from these greedy asswipes.

lol, dem magas still go subscribe' lipsrsealed
Re: New Product From Mtn by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2008
. . . . . And Glo is offering 3GB limit HSDPA at N35k undecided Watin dey worry MTN self?
Re: New Product From Mtn by bigfather(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2008
hayprof:

like u use free internet, huh?
e dey pain you ? grin

(1) (Reply)

Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture / Best Power Bank In Nigeria / Non-removable Battery Is A Big Problem For Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.