Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test (1155 Views)

Nigeria Breweries 2nd Test / Nbc Coca-cola: Recruiting / Vacancy: NBC - Coca Cola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test by obiuwa: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2007
Any news from NBC as per the second test. Have they called anybody? Any info?
Re: Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test by pixie(f): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2007
i've been worried too.i haven't also heard anything from them.anyone with news should please let us know
Re: Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test by emeka22: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
If there 'll be 2nd test, I don't know, but it is said that the successful ones 'll resume on 6th nov. God is good, great and merciful, let's hope on Him.
Re: Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test by nikadegoke(f): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
i also did the 2nd test. i have not heard anything from them. Pls contact us wen anything happen oooooooo
Re: Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test by Etomazone(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hello Y'all, I urge you all to hold steadfast to the lord, He did it the first time, He will surely prove His mettle again, Isaiah 41:10 [/font] Fear not and do not be discouraged. in due time you shall be given what has been apportioned to you.I wish you all the best in your pursuits for excellence.
Just believe and what you asked God for shall be duly set before you smiley
Re: Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test by igp(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
As for me, my hope is on that Nov.6. God who made it possible for us to be invited 4 d 2nd test ll surely cause us to sing the song of joy with our letters of appointment. Lets be hopeful and believe God for his miracle.
Re: Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test by pixie(f): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2007
I say a very loud and big amen to that.
but if anyone hears anything, they should please be kind enough to post it here.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Waiting List / Career At Mtn For Quality Assurance Officer Online (5) / Chevron Hopefuls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.