Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale (1851 Views)

6kva Kipor Generator Silent.....................................with Best Price / New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale / New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by y2kaustin(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2011
This Generator came in several KVA's,it ranges from 2.5Kva - 200k
5Kva - 400k
0.95Kva(like the small Tiger generator) -100k

These generators have the following advantages like no noise and air pollution,its doesn't use Fuel so its highly Economical.It uses a self powered engine,which provide rotation for the dynamo and generates electricity.

Interested buyers kindly call me on 08134340380 Thank you,
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by lexipest: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
We are LEXI PEST CONTROL SERVICES, We are into fumigation, Landscaping, Fire Extinquisher, Smoke Alarms Detectors and WASTE Disposal.
Our service are limited to Abuja.
Any interesting company or individuals can reach us on
Contact sam on
Email lexipest@rocketmail.com
Thanks
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by Chidiansel: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
How much?What ar d price ranges?send price info to chidiansel@yahoo.com
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by y2kaustin(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2011
poster,, your question has sold you out thats it.First,you saw a number there,price,also and you are asking conflicting and cross questions of "how much",what are the price ranges"when already there is a price tag on each Kva's.Hmmmm.another time waster on the prawl,
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by efisher(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
If it doesn't use fuel, what is the primary energy source? Can u explain the engineering behind this generator? If I am convinced, I can help you market this product. Awaiting your response.
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by DesignHud: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2011
Pls post pictures for us to see
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by efisher(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
OP, Until you reply my earlier post, I will assume u are referring to inverters.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Reefers And Cargo Containers, Both 40ft And 20ft For Sale / Copper Cathodes,copper Ore,copper Millberry And Copper Scrap. Needed / WANTED!! Transparent School Bags Supplier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.