Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? (38221 Views)

Is Olamide The Hottest Artist In Africa? Find Out Here / Is Olamide The Most Loved Rapper In Nigeria??? / The Truth About Rumors Of Jay-z Being A Member Of The Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? by obxddon(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
I listened to a track by olamide and i am just wondering what is happening someone help me out

Listen to the track hia

http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Olamide-Ilefo-Illuminati.mp3
Re: Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? by poweredcom(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
Rubbish, how would you hink small boy like that not even famous of know what the illuminati is all about join,

its a shame that we Nigerians just call illuminatti and dont know, any gar damm thing about it, no artist in naija is even a member sef even jat z that is the talk of the town i hardly belive he is a member, the cult is not a hip hop cult ok,
Re: Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? by obxddon(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2011
So sir,
What do u fink he was talking about in the track
Re: Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? by blackrules1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
poweredcom:

Rubbish, how would you hink small boy like that not even famous of know what the illuminati is all about join,

its a shame that we Nigerians just call illuminatti and dont know, any gar damm thing about it, no artist in naija is even a member sef even jat z that is the talk of the town i hardly belive he is a member, the cult is not a hip hop cult ok,

I agree with you.

@OP
He is no close to the cult. He is trying to get some recognition (from the cult), and such thoughts as these topic reads from his fans.

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? by Ignatio(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2011
Na illiteracy dey worry am.
Re: Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? by Mustay(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
Illuminati ko, Ilu Mushin ni.
Re: Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mustay:

Illuminati ko, Ilu Mushin ni.

lool.

the guy just wants attention and it's all about market strategies.

awon eleyi je eyan! idi amin grin ilefo illumantii!!!!!!!! han ah!!!!!!! wow! wow! alahu akubau grin
Re: Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? by Jomiliny(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2012
I don't think so because they don't go with small artiste like Olamide and co

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of War Btw Saheed Osupa And Pasuma Revealed / Frank Edwards Song "beautiful" Is Awesome! He Is A God Sent Blessing To Nigeria / Grammy Awards Winners 2023 (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.