Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Which Dee Jay Pro Player Is The Best - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Dee Jay Pro Player Is The Best (1558 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / Tribe X Ent And Dee ‘jay Manixx Present Green October The Mix Tape Vol II / Dj Dee Money Presents Naija Gbedu Part 1-12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Dee Jay Pro Player Is The Best by BusHouse(m): 1:39am On Dec 02, 2011
Fellow Dee Jays in nairaland. Pls can somebody who is knowlegdable in the art of deejaying kindly advise me on which proffessional dj player is better i.e between pioneer, denon & numark & mixer to march. I learnt pioneer is the industry stadard ; but someone is recommending denon.
Am presently using
numark axis9 but would love to go for a world
class pro player. I wouldnt mind the price list. Pleas help me out. Thanks.
Re: Which Dee Jay Pro Player Is The Best by djkayzzy(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2011
Okie am also a musical dj , i play 4 bailey field hotel and fiesta hanna nite club, i can advise you to go pioneer or you go for radius 1000 dj mixer, 08027203519 or 008064457240

Re: Which Dee Jay Pro Player Is The Best by BusHouse(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
@dj kayzzy. Tanx my man. Pls which of the pioneer model will you recomend, & what advantage does it have over others. What is the current naira value for the pioneer player & the radius 1000 mixer since am resident in 9ja. Thanks.
Re: Which Dee Jay Pro Player Is The Best by litaninja(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2012
hi BusHouse: Regarding the CD decks, if you say you want something world class and the high pricing is not a deterrent, then the "de-facto" standard players are the high end Pioneer CDJ decks i.e. CDJ 850, 1000, the new 900 & 2000. They are quite durable have their functions within a moderate range and tend to do those functions extremely well. Prices typicall go from $999 and above for these players and the CDJ 2000s can cost as high as $1,999. yea, approx $2,000 per unit. Funny thing about dj Decks is that they really end up as what you make of them and how you use them. I for one usually root for the under-dogs wherever I am and I tend to be quite biased to Denon Decks, from DN S1200, S3700, S5000 & the new SC3900 the Denon decks are all round performers, the support many formats and storage media with MIDI native support for major software like VDJ and Scratch Live. If you want the feel of vinyl then you definitly should go for these. Typical price range for these Denons are $600 - $800 , a bit cheaper than the so-called industry standards and pack a bang for your bucks. On the flip side though the Pioneers are wildly more popular, if you would like to feel right at home in most clubs worldwide, I mean as far as the Artic circle, then pioneers, but you want to be slightly different than every other fan-boy, then do the Denons.
Gemini also has a new product the CDJ700 thats supposed to be a cross between the Pioneer CDJ 900 in size and pricing and the Denons in terms of functionality for about $600. You can tke a look at their website or reviews for more info. I'm leaning towards these as replacements for my current setup as well!
Re: Which Dee Jay Pro Player Is The Best by Daovris: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
Can help you?I wish you good luck.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/iPad.gif[/img]
Re: Which Dee Jay Pro Player Is The Best by BusHouse(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
litaninja: hi BusHouse: Regarding the CD decks, if you say you want something world class and the high pricing is not a deterrent, then the "de-facto" standard players are the high end Pioneer CDJ decks i.e. CDJ 850, 1000, the new 900 & 2000. They are quite durable have their functions within a moderate range and tend to do those functions extremely well. Prices typicall go from $999 and above for these players and the CDJ 2000s can cost as high as $1,999. yea, approx $2,000 per unit. Funny thing about dj Decks is that they really end up as what you make of them and how you use them. I for one usually root for the under-dogs wherever I am and I tend to be quite biased to Denon Decks, from DN S1200, S3700, S5000 & the new SC3900 the Denon decks are all round performers, the support many formats and storage media with MIDI native support for major software like VDJ and Scratch Live. If you want the feel of vinyl then you definitly should go for these. Typical price range for these Denons are $600 - $800 , a bit cheaper than the so-called industry standards and pack a bang for your bucks. On the flip side though the Pioneers are wildly more popular, if you would like to feel right at home in most clubs worldwide, I mean as far as the Artic circle, then pioneers, but you want to be slightly different than every other fan-boy, then do the Denons.
Gemini also has a new product the CDJ700 thats supposed to be a cross between the Pioneer CDJ 900 in size and pricing and the Denons in terms of functionality for about $600. You can tke a look at their website or reviews for more info. I'm leaning towards these as replacements for my current setup as well!
Your contribution has been quite helpful, i will have to go for denon because its withen my budget. Tanx.

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross/wale/meek Mill/mmg -self Made Album Review / Brothers @ WAR: M.I Vs Jesse Jagz Abaga / DOWNLOAD: Deejay J Masta Ft Ruffcoin - Mmiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.