Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? (5569 Views)

Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! / Beautiful Gals Cant Cook Very Well. Pure Fallacy / I Cant Cook!i Am A White Girl.i Have Two Babys.my Husband Is An Igbo And Can Cook Very Well.i Want T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by slimyem: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
used to have a boyfriend who cooked excellently.he learnt skills from his mun who is a caterer.i was scaerd to cook for him because he was all about details in cooking.i never did cook all thru the r?ship sha.nothing spoil!!
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by Switup: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
I like Ur swag. CALABER GIRLS hav gt som surepticious way of cooking, no bi lie
Justcash:

@Poster; Get a calabar lady, tell her to cook edikangikong or afang soup for you, you will fall in love. Her ferocious kubnomiscious food will make you to capitulate no matter the level of your cooking skills. No be lie o!
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 03, 2011
[size=16pt]@OP: Negroid are you crazy? Don't you know the last reserved right a man has over a woman these days, is for her to cook and clean after  him? Stop spoiling shiite for the rest of us. Next thing, the ladies will be adding ''must be able to cook and clean'' in their preference list. There are more macho-rewarding ways to impress and keep a woman. And why would you think they (chics waiting for you to get back from your kitchen existence) lift a finger for you in the kitchen after you have made it clear you cook better than them? There are two places you dare not criticize a woman - her performance in bed and the kitchen [/size]
http://lolpics.se/1610-pow
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by Jenifa1: 1:02am On Dec 03, 2011
Of course I won't cook very often for him. but it's not because i'm scared to. it's because I think he's better off doing the cooking. he does it better afterall. although I will try to learn his tricks.
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by Daffydoc: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2011
All these babes forming feminists,it won't work here o! We are still a pretty conservative bunch here in naija. As we all agree gay marriage is wrong, so it's generally accepted dat its a woman's duty to cook for her family. a dearth of dat skill wld strongly diminish her chances of securing a partner. Enuf said.
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by AmakaG29(f): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2011
I used to date a culinary student. He was a great cook so I was scared at first, but he liked being cooked for because he was always cooking for other people and never got to just enjoy the meal. I started cooking more and now I cook regularly.
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by jude33084(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2011
imagine some girls here r saying it doesnt matter,, shamless thing with less or no home training.

Even the white teach their kids how to cook.

They should go and watch ''i can cook'' in cbb, for children in dstv. angry
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by samyng(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Yes they should becos these guys would want to look for faults [/size]
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by tpia5: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
I dont see why a lady should be scared to cook for a guy who knows how to cook.

Only problem is i might get lazy and have him do most of the cooking if his food is too tasty.

Who no like better thing.
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by Jenifa1: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
samyng:

[size=13pt]Yes they should becos these guys would want to look for faults [/size]

then that guy should go and marry himself or his mom.
Re: Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? by cynthiafred67(f): 12:56am On Dec 04, 2011
I see no reason why I will be scared to cook for a guy even if he cooks better than i do. 
*I paid attention when my mama was teaching me*.[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Sea Salt / Pure Raw Honey / Beans Recipes Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.