Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

No One's Gonna Tell Me How To Write, I'm Gonna Write The Way I Wanna Write - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No One's Gonna Tell Me How To Write, I'm Gonna Write The Way I Wanna Write (1196 Views)

So, You Wanna Write Poems? / Dele Momodu Presents Write The Future Competition- N5million For Grabs / I Wanna Learn Pidgin English! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One's Gonna Tell Me How To Write, I'm Gonna Write The Way I Wanna Write by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2007
Valley of Dolls by Jacqueline Susann, was published in 1966 after many publishers rejected it. And is considered one of the best selling novels of all time. I read it without dropping it. The roman à clef has sold more than 30 million copies so far. Her other novel to read is Dolores.

"As a writer no one's gonna tell me how to write, I'm gonna write the way I wanna write!"
~ Jacqueline Susann
Re: No One's Gonna Tell Me How To Write, I'm Gonna Write The Way I Wanna Write by ladebi(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2007
Please whats with the wanna and gonna?
Re: No One's Gonna Tell Me How To Write, I'm Gonna Write The Way I Wanna Write by Orikinla(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2007
Just want to recall some of the remarkable writers of the past who had the guts to express themselves without impressionism.

We should write to express and not to impress.

Just let your spirit flow
And let your genius glow.

Let history be the judge!

Because time will tell your true worth.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Novels Ebook Or Epub? / Married But No Sex - Episode 1 / Stephen Frey's Financial Thrillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.