Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Removing Your Black Spots In Your Kitchen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Removing Your Black Spots In Your Kitchen (1808 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? / Get Rid Of Age Spots,black Spots The Natural Way / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Removing Your Black Spots In Your Kitchen by SkinRebirth: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
Your kitchen at home is a source of many organic food and beverages you can use to remove black spots from your facial and other skin.

COFFEE
Take pure coffee granules (not decaf) and make a paste with warm water and rub into your face. Leave on allow to dry for an hour.
Wash off after an hour with hot water and see the difference.

TUMERIC POWDER
Though hard to find in this country, you can get tumeric powder in combination with curry and garlic powder in the market. Make a cold water paste and rub in and leave on for up to 6 hours. Wash off and be amazed.

HONEY
Good for those red and black spots from broken capillaries. Apply and leave on for 3 or 4 hrs. Rinse off with warm water.

TEA
Place a tea bag in boiling water and allow it to brew. When water is about hand-hot wash face in it. Allow to dry, do not towel.

MILK
Milk in warm water is good for uneven skin and blemished complexion. Make a warm paste with powdered milk, apply leave on for one hour.
Rinse of with warm water.

OR TRY SKIN REBIRTH
Skin rebirth is purely organic and made from Fruits and plant extract like vitamin C and E.
It also contains skin nourishing natural esters and phenols. A 30 mins application bleaches spots and blemishes by more than half the tone.
To learn how and where to get Skin Rebirth send mail to

Skinrebirth@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Removing Your Black Spots In Your Kitchen by Fancier(f): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
@ OP thanks for the tips
Re: Removing Your Black Spots In Your Kitchen by SkinRebirth: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
No wahala!

(1) (Reply)

15 Fascinating Facts About Toilets / Pepper On Your Penis; What Did You Do? / Total Life Changes Products (TLC)?08034308587

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.