Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Euro 2012 Draws - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Euro 2012 Draws (4519 Views)

Euro 2012: Portugal Vs Spain (2 - 4) On Penalties On 27th June 2012 / Euro 2012: Denmark Vs Portugal (2 - 3) Group B Match: On 13th June 2012 / Euro 2012: Czech Republic Vs Poland (1 - 0) On 16th June 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euro 2012 Draws by chic2pimp(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ah Just as I thought, we were drawn in the same group as the spain grin grin grin.

Just knew we would get em'. Was as certain as daylight. Should still go through along with spain.
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
i am surprised to see how everyone is quickly dismissing France. oh dont be fooled brothas!!!!! France hvent lost in their last 17games (since september2010). . . . . . . . .  and the last time we played England (funny how the Brits have sudden amnesia) we did win.

you better wipe the image of France in the last world, from your minds, it is NOT the same team!

let us all remember that England star player LOONEY Rooney wont be playing for that first match against France, lol who else have they got up front?! hhmm thats right, NOBODYYYYYYYY!
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2011
The Euro 2012 is gonna be the most interesting tournament europe has ever seen
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by medjai(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2011
Some great footie action to look forward to in 2012:
CAN 2012 in Gabon & Equitorial Guinea
Euro 2012 in Poland & Ukraine
London 2012 Olympics
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by A40(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
My two fave teams drawn in one group. Not a good look but thats why i love the Euros! Even more than the World Cup cos thats the only tournament. The Netherlands,Germany,Portugal and Denmark can ever wind up in the same group

Laurent Blanc before the draws:
The French National team is more respected outside France than in France. For example Germany said they would like to avoid us i take that as a compliment and i can assure them we want to avoid them too

@Dayokanu
The MANNSCHAFT would defo go through the question is who would go through with them and what formation do you suggest is deployed. That attacking midfield is stacked with racks on racks on racks of talent. Goetze,Reus,Holtby,Schurrle
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2011
I am hoping the Mannschaft sort the defence out

I would prefer a Hummels Badstuber pairing with Boateng and Lahm as full backs
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by A40(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2011
The goalie position is sorted my worry is the Central Back position. Badstuber and Mertescatter are accidents waiting to happen. There is also an attacking midfield conundrum it would be interesting to see how Loew mixes em up as a lot of these players in that position would be in their first major tournament
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2011
Germany,Holland,Denmark,portugal.wtf is dis, how cn dis 4 teams be drawn in the same group.Its d group of death and gonna be interesting!
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
Germany,Holland,Denmark,portugal.wtf is dis, how cn dis 4 teams be drawn in the same group.Its d group of death and gonna be interesting!
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
A-40:

The goalie position is sorted my worry is the Central Back position. Badstuber and Mertescatter are accidents waiting to happen. There is also an attacking midfield conundrum it would be interesting to see how Loew mixes em up as a lot of these players in that position would be in their first major tournament

Badstuber despite lacking pace, He is actually a good defender. He an excellent ball playing CB.

His passes from the back helps unlock defences a lot

My Ideal line up is a 4-2-3-1

--------------------Neuer

-Boateng---Hummels----Badstuber---Lahm

---------Khedira-----Schweinsteiger

----Muller------ Ozil-------Schurle/Gotze

--------------Klose/Gomez

Bench: Howedes, Aogo, L Bender, Kroos, Podolski, Mertersacker

Mertersacker is a horrible defender and should be benched
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by A40(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Badstuber despite lacking pace, He is actually a good defender. He an excellent ball playing CB.

His passes from the back helps unlock defences a lot

My Ideal line up is a 4-2-3-1

--------------------Neuer

-Boateng---Hummels----Badstuber---Lahm

---------Khedira-----Schweinsteiger

----Muller------ Ozil-------Schurle/Gotze

--------------Klose/Gomez

Bench: Howedes, Aogo, L Bender, Kroos, Podolski, Mertersacker

Mertersacker is a horrible defender and should be benched
Hmm not too confident with Badstuber in the heart of that defense but i guess he is a better option than Mertesacker. I'd prolly start with Schurle and bring Gotze on if goals are hard to come by. I dont like the fact that the Mannschaft are favorites tho it almost always doesnt end well as we saw in 92,94 and 98
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by RuuDie(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2011
A-Czech, Russia

B-Germany, Denmark

C-Spain, Italy

D-France England
Re: Euro 2012 Draws by Roland17(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2011
Group A: Russia, Czech Republic.

Group B: Germany, Netherlands.

Group C: Spain, Italy.

Group D: France, Sweden.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April / Obafemi Martins Leaves Wolfsburg For Russian Champions / Manchester United Vs Reading 2 - 1 (FA Cup) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.