Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Image And Likeness Of God - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Image And Likeness Of God (953 Views)

Can Someone Explain This Image To Me? / Hilarious!!answer The Questions In The Image And Win / Engineer Day Quotes Image Messages Wallpaper SMS Wishes 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Image And Likeness Of God by Chiori(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2011
There is this really ugly guy, so ugly that even he is conscious of it without having been told. And so one day he reads in the Bible that every man is made in the image and likeness of God. He keeps the Bible down, picks a mirror, and gets on his knees and declares, "God, please, tell me. Are you like me? Am I made in your image and likeness? Are you ugly like this? Haba!"
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
where is d joke?? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by bunmioguns(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
the joke dry no be small
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by Chiori(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2011
Then I am not much of a writer as I am a talker, because I invented it at a show sometime in Cal, and the house went down for several minutes. It's aiight. No stress. I'll stick to what I'm used to while studying this other aspect.
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by craigwilson: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2011
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by Chiori(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
Where do I get the training for writers. I don't know how to pass the wittiness on pages. Letters look dead to me.
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by Agybabe(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2011
@poster u try! Sometimes I wonder about this too.
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by jimctu: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by mikuz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
@poster
comedy is not anywhere in ya forte. But i think theres hope;have you tried going into auto repairs? I mean something like being a mechanic?
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by bunmioguns(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
mikuz:

@poster
comedy is not anywhere in ya forte. But i think theres hope;have you tried going into auto repairs? I mean something like being a mechanic?

Awon Eleyi won bad gan grin grin grin
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by mikuz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2011
Ara gaa gba gbu gi na abali a!!
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by lilkech(m): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
mikuz:

@poster

WILL HIS COMEDY THEN BE FOR THE OWNER OF THE CAR HE IS REPAIRING OR THE ENGINE?

I HEARD IBADAN ZOO HAS AN OPENING . . . THE MONKEYS THERE NEED A NEW HANDLER PLUS THE PAY IS GOOD
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by Chiori(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2011
See all of una head like Cafenol.
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2011
Chiori i get u. d joke'll have been a bomb by saying it. But sorry its most definitely dry in writing. . .ah! very very dry.
But i get it, cos i wonder bout it too.
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by StudioCFR(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2011
mikuz:

@poster

Stewpid boy
Na dia we go see u grin grin grin
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by mikuz(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2011
^ this one wey that 'auto repairs' clause just attract you like this?
Hmm!
No o!
It's not as if i have anything against you being a mechanic.
It's ok by me if you are one.
Afterall it is a honourable work and a white collar job at that.
Re: Image And Likeness Of God by dani1luv: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2011
eh,

(1) (Reply)

You Can Eat Your Cake And Have It! / Absurdities!!! / Philosophy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.