Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why Nigeria's Troubled Union Should Be Dissolved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria's Troubled Union Should Be Dissolved (728 Views)

Jonathan's Former Officials Accuse Buhari Of Dismissing Already Dissolved Board / Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria's Troubled Union Should Be Dissolved by ACM10: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2011
A marriage joined by force and the man physically abuses the wife continuously, what do do you think should be the best solution to resolve the problem? Bearing in mind the man sees nothing wrong in what he is doing.
Re: Why Nigeria's Troubled Union Should Be Dissolved by Sinachay: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
Go and prepare the divorce papers from Nigeria. . .I WILL SIGN IT. kiss

Talk is cheap!
When the time comes now. . .some of you will run to Abijan or London!
ACN
Advanced Cowards of Nigeria.
Re: Why Nigeria's Troubled Union Should Be Dissolved by ACM10: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^^^
Run to Abidjan or London?!

What for?

So you will constitute a grave danger to your ex-wife to the extent that she flees into exile for the fear of her life.

Why would you want to terrorize your ex? undecided
Re: Why Nigeria's Troubled Union Should Be Dissolved by Sinachay: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
Is this topic not about NIGERIA'S troubled union of tribes?
Sorry, I don't live with an 'Mgbeke' or an 'Alatika'. . . .a 'gbelikhua' or a 'waffi rat'!
I don't have relationship troubles.
Thank you! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Some Corrupt Ex-politicians Paint Dubai Red With Their Loots / After Fuel Subsidy, Will Gej Make Shell A Scapegoat? / Okonjo-IweLIAR Calls Nigerians "st*upid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.